Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,837 members, 7,886,235 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 06:21 AM

Odumchi Remove The Thread Titled Are Igbo Women Really Pigs - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Odumchi Remove The Thread Titled Are Igbo Women Really Pigs (1051 Views)

When Would Yoruba Men Start Marrying Igbo Women? / Beauty Of Igbo Women / Igbo Women And Social Status (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Odumchi Remove The Thread Titled Are Igbo Women Really Pigs by tpia5: 2:49am On Jul 10, 2013
Kindly remove that thread titled are Igbo women really pigs.

If you have a reason why you cant do so, post it here.
Re: Odumchi Remove The Thread Titled Are Igbo Women Really Pigs by tpia5: 4:31am On Jul 11, 2013
bump
Re: Odumchi Remove The Thread Titled Are Igbo Women Really Pigs by tpia5: 4:33am On Jul 11, 2013
@ odumchi

i see you changed your profile picture to some voodoo fetish stuff.

na your head go carry am IJN.

carry your mama head join.
Re: Odumchi Remove The Thread Titled Are Igbo Women Really Pigs by odumchi: 5:42am On Jul 11, 2013
tpia@:
Kindly remove that thread titled are Igbo women really pigs.

If you have a reason why you cant do so, post it here.

Could you provide a link to the thread?
Re: Odumchi Remove The Thread Titled Are Igbo Women Really Pigs by odumchi: 5:47am On Jul 11, 2013
tpia@:
@ odumchi

i see you changed your profile picture to some voodoo fetish stuff.

na your head go carry am IJN.

carry your mama head join.

And how does my profile picture concern you in any way? If I like, I can post a pic of myself naked as my profile picture. What's your business there?

FYI, my profile picture is not "some voodoo fetish". It's a picture that captures a fundamental piece of Bende (Igbo) culture. It depicts a brave warrior carrying human heads, while dancing to the rhythmic and enchanting tune of the Ikpirikpe Ogu (war dance).
Re: Odumchi Remove The Thread Titled Are Igbo Women Really Pigs by tpia5: 6:00am On Jul 11, 2013
odumchi:

And how does my profile picture concern you in any way? If I like, I can post a pic of myself naked as my profile picture. What's your business there?

FYI, my profile picture is not "some voodoo fetish". It's a picture that captures a fundamental piece of Bende (Igbo) culture. It depicts a brave warrior carrying my head, while dancing to the rhythmic and enchanting tune of the Ikpirikpe Ogu (war dance).

na your head dem go take do your iyanga, IJN.
Re: Odumchi Remove The Thread Titled Are Igbo Women Really Pigs by odumchi: 7:47am On Jul 11, 2013
tpia@:

na your head dem go take do your iyanga, IJN.

I'm still waiting for the link to the thread.

(1) (Reply)

Are We Losing Our Language And Identity? / The History Of The First Ever Known Igbo Man.. / Yoruba People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.