Stats: 3,168,988 members, 7,873,181 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:20 AM

OJB Jezreel Puts Stop To Donations - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / OJB Jezreel Puts Stop To Donations (23054 Views)

Govt Officals To Withdraw Support For OJB Over False Donations / Vector Prays With OJB Jezreel (Picture) / OJB Jezreel In His Living Room (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

Re: OJB Jezreel Puts Stop To Donations by willyo(m): 5:36pm On Jul 10, 2013
I thought they said he only had 8days to live then? Mis-information abi na on-time package? Anyway goodluck B
Re: OJB Jezreel Puts Stop To Donations by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jul 10, 2013
dis guy said he need eight weeks to survive meanwhile juliet ibrahim said it takes just half of what he wanted to carry out the surgery, and he ojb said he need the whole money not just a part that will save his life but the remaining amount for maintenance, and know after getting the complete money
he said he will leave by august. I rest my case my almighty God grant u success in your operation ameem
Re: OJB Jezreel Puts Stop To Donations by JOYCEOUS(f): 6:39pm On Jul 10, 2013
pri3stess:
Where did you get that info from? The only known celebs that donated are Psquare, Iyanya, and Donjazzy I'm sure if Wizkid and the other one that you mentioned had donated, I would have seen it on twitter or some Nigerian blogs.

Babe cover me up na. Haba! grin

Re: OJB Jezreel Puts Stop To Donations by Soludo11: 6:42pm On Jul 10, 2013
OJ to B.Quick recovery ma homie.
Re: OJB Jezreel Puts Stop To Donations by sureway1(m): 7:18pm On Jul 10, 2013
Yield: Does anyone know which country he's going to ...to do his operation?
NIGER REPUBLIC
Re: OJB Jezreel Puts Stop To Donations by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jul 10, 2013
tchidi:

Well, apparently, the money has added more weeks to his days.. grin grin

Money good oº°˚!

Hahahahaha, laff wan kill me..Indeed, money good! grin grin grin

Re: OJB Jezreel Puts Stop To Donations by friendlyadvice: 8:09pm On Jul 10, 2013
:/ poor guy too bad its cancerous and probably terminal it would have really been a great comeback story.
Re: OJB Jezreel Puts Stop To Donations by fapfam(f): 9:08pm On Jul 10, 2013
do

dosent matter hw many wks was said he wil ve to live what matter now is our ppayers.
Re: OJB Jezreel Puts Stop To Donations by pri3stess(f): 9:53pm On Jul 10, 2013
JOYCEOUS:

Babe cover me up na. Haba! grin
wink wink
Re: OJB Jezreel Puts Stop To Donations by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jul 10, 2013
May his case not be like Steve the sleek Kadiri. Amen.

Re: OJB Jezreel Puts Stop To Donations by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jul 10, 2013
JOYCEOUS:

INDIA! I guess......

pri3stess:
India

Why India? Of all places? Good luck to him though.
Re: OJB Jezreel Puts Stop To Donations by largie(f): 10:31pm On Jul 10, 2013
Sky-walker:
mid August? i thought they said he had 8 weeks to live? that's more that 8 weeks from the time they made the report
I guess they have to work on his traveling documents
Re: OJB Jezreel Puts Stop To Donations by kingsleyejims(m): 10:48pm On Jul 10, 2013
All will be well with u bro,just that I feel a low hair cut will help add more life 2u..I appreciate Nigerians 4 their benevolence.
Re: OJB Jezreel Puts Stop To Donations by biafranqueen: 11:40pm On Jul 10, 2013
kayci_d77: Davido, Dbanj, Wizkid.... These are yoruba artist yet they cant help their yoruba brother if not for those IGBO BOYS...na wa ooo betrayal don dey turn stinginess sad
Very unnecessary my friend those that donated will get what they gave 10 times over!
Re: OJB Jezreel Puts Stop To Donations by Nobody: 1:18am On Jul 11, 2013
sobaemma: abeg o,ojb after this one,no more smoking,alcohol o,swan water is ok ooo,we dont want to hear make we save ojb again o,dan allah
thanks 4 d little advert of UAC product"swan water"God bless u
Re: OJB Jezreel Puts Stop To Donations by vicarlicious: 3:01am On Jul 11, 2013
kwaghe: Get well soon OJB.
and get closer to God.
Re: OJB Jezreel Puts Stop To Donations by scholes23(m): 6:30am On Jul 11, 2013
pDude: May his case not be like Steve the sleek Kadiri. Amen.

AMEN
Re: OJB Jezreel Puts Stop To Donations by KDULAR: 7:31am On Jul 11, 2013
Good that he asked people to stop donating after getting to the required amount, that is integrity and something we pray for in Nigeria. Well shame on the aston martin, bughati and owners of exotic cars who didn't do jack. Anyway to a further and show appreciation , he may with permission from his numerous donors donate the excess amount accrued during fund raising to someone else who has same condition and needed similar help. I pray for a successful operation and quick recovery.
Re: OJB Jezreel Puts Stop To Donations by Nobody: 11:21am On Jul 11, 2013
God don bless OJB. He can never see poverty again.
Re: OJB Jezreel Puts Stop To Donations by davoremix(m): 12:58pm On Jul 11, 2013
Happy 4 ya, OJB, wink
Re: OJB Jezreel Puts Stop To Donations by davoremix(m): 1:00pm On Jul 11, 2013
KDULAR: Good that he asked people to stop donating after getting to the required amount, that is integrity and something we pray for in Nigeria. Well shame on the aston martin, bughati and owners of exotic cars who didn't do jack. Anyway to a further and show appreciation , he may with permission from his numerous donors donate the excess amount accrued during fund raising to someone else who has same condition and needed similar help. I pray for a successful operation and quick recovery.
If i hear, na nigerian na.
Re: OJB Jezreel Puts Stop To Donations by emmaliveth10(m): 2:27pm On Jul 11, 2013
Wishing you a successful surgery![i][/i][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][color=#770077][/color]
Re: OJB Jezreel Puts Stop To Donations by meloo(m): 3:06pm On Jul 11, 2013
o.j.b or j.o.b i knw after nw u will return to ur smoking and drinking and i want to tell u that amaechi would be out of power then nobody would save u..... and again i thought u said no time for the surgery how come its mid august again naaa naija wetin dey happen na

Re: OJB Jezreel Puts Stop To Donations by vivaciousvivi(f): 4:30pm On Jul 11, 2013
uniqueval: Mid August.. 2wks ago, I read he had 8wks to live if the surgery was delayed? Wetin com dey happen?

My Bro, I did the math immediately I read that too. Naija. Nomorolos clearly must have failed mathematics in school undecided
Re: OJB Jezreel Puts Stop To Donations by Adeyeancah(m): 7:51pm On Jul 11, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]
I guess its just to speed -up the donation...
Re: OJB Jezreel Puts Stop To Donations by Druhill(m): 12:31am On Jul 12, 2013
Pls.all donations should be forwarded to my account now cus am his next of kin.

Comedienne Lolo 1 Sizzles In Pre-birthday Photos / Photos From Regina Askia 51st Birthday Celebration As She Kisses Her Husband / Solidstar's Son, King Josh, In New Lovely Pics