Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,419 members, 7,881,536 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:03 PM

Car Crushes Groom's Father To Death In Front Of Registry In Edo State - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Crushes Groom's Father To Death In Front Of Registry In Edo State (17261 Views)

Car Crushes A Man To Death In GRA Road, Sagamu (viewers Discretion Adviced) / Where Can The Earliest Marriage Registry In Enugu Can Be Found / Where Is The Marriage Registry In Abuja? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Car Crushes Groom's Father To Death In Front Of Registry In Edo State by LEvuls(m): 10:08am On Jul 10, 2013
Edo again in the news for the wrong reason.
Re: Car Crushes Groom's Father To Death In Front Of Registry In Edo State by Tonjeola1(m): 10:08am On Jul 10, 2013
Policewoman: The DEVIL is a liar!!!!!!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
After death?
Re: Car Crushes Groom's Father To Death In Front Of Registry In Edo State by drsolob(m): 10:11am On Jul 10, 2013
alienware: I don't believe this story, when you follow the links below that article you will discover that people are standing comfortably beside that burning vehicle despite the heat emanating from it, why are they not trying to help those lying on the ground ? Is it in front of the registry as claimed by the article ? People don't stand that way when there's need to either help or move away, the impression on their faces doesn't blend too.
Acording to the news there was no fire and the said man died before they rushed him to the hospital.pls op do something abt the pix because there was no fire.
Re: Car Crushes Groom's Father To Death In Front Of Registry In Edo State by AbuMikey(m): 10:23am On Jul 10, 2013
My state making headline for the wrong news!!! Good question@Yuzedo
Re: Car Crushes Groom's Father To Death In Front Of Registry In Edo State by bright007(f): 10:38am On Jul 10, 2013
LORD HAS YOUR WAY! gringringringringrin
Re: Car Crushes Groom's Father To Death In Front Of Registry In Edo State by cosify: 10:39am On Jul 10, 2013
lexrichy: Hope the ride wasn't scratched.
U have become brazen about d whole thing.How can u place more premium on d ride than the life that was lost and a wedding dat is at stake? The groom's father was already very old,but to die on such a day and at such a place is shocking and destabilising.May we not have any reason to sorrow on our day of joy.Amen. May d soul of d groom's father rest in peace. Amen. And may God give d groom and bride's families and their friends and well-wishers d fortitude to bear d loss.Amen.
Re: Car Crushes Groom's Father To Death In Front Of Registry In Edo State by riskit33: 10:39am On Jul 10, 2013
Akshow: Blood of Jesus. this is so saaaaaad cry cry cry. may God comfort this family o. may our day of joy not turn into a day of mourning for us in Jesus name. can i hear a loud ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeennnnnnnnnnnnnn!
AMEN!!!
Re: Car Crushes Groom's Father To Death In Front Of Registry In Edo State by Flygerian1(m): 10:50am On Jul 10, 2013
Bash Me: [size=20pt]This State ehn, Medi too much. RIP to the dead[/size]
Ya, exactly!

Even the comment wey u type here na medi. God help una with such mentality.
Re: Car Crushes Groom's Father To Death In Front Of Registry In Edo State by riskit33: 10:54am On Jul 10, 2013
yuzedo: Soooooooooo, did they still ate d patty rice and malt or did the fooood waist?? undecided
As shallow as ever with your terrible command of English. Pls grow up!
Re: Car Crushes Groom's Father To Death In Front Of Registry In Edo State by ceejayluv(m): 11:06am On Jul 10, 2013
joeace2020: A possible sign dat if dey go on with this marriage the mother may join..... Pls dnt insult me for using my constitutional rights to freedom of speech... Am jst superstitious. Chai dats my state making news 4 d wrong reasons this past few days
You deserve every insult given, nincompoop....

1 Like

Re: Car Crushes Groom's Father To Death In Front Of Registry In Edo State by AGgal(f): 11:30am On Jul 10, 2013
yuzedo: Soooooooooo, did they still ate d patty rice and malt or did the fooood waist?? undecided
Speechless! We give upppp!
Re: Car Crushes Groom's Father To Death In Front Of Registry In Edo State by Nobody: 11:51am On Jul 10, 2013
alienware: I don't believe this story, when you follow the links below that article you will discover that people are standing comfortably beside that burning vehicle despite the heat emanating from it, why are they not trying to help those lying on the ground ? Is it in front of the registry as claimed by the article ? People don't stand that way when there's need to either help or move away, the impression on their faces doesn't blend too.
if to say things they work for niaja, na near road things like 4 office 4 dey. Na so e be 4 dat Edo o. All D development na near road nia im finish. Only brewery nia dey D whole of Edo state. No single company, BFFM closed, Opila cement factory na grumble them still dey grumble abt am. If anything dey there na package nia dem dey do there like dangote.
Re: Car Crushes Groom's Father To Death In Front Of Registry In Edo State by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jul 10, 2013
I just commented on Edo woman wey commit suicide for EDO STATE... This is another Evil exam in Edo.. WOW.. I will neverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr do anything with EDO people.. I always also ask you my simple question where re you from? where is your mum from and your dad? Make i know hear EDO at all.. na goodbye be that.. make you fine pass sef... EDO marry EDO oh.. EDo ra yin oh..
Re: Car Crushes Groom's Father To Death In Front Of Registry In Edo State by PrettySleek(f): 12:28pm On Jul 10, 2013
yeah you are right but i confirmed the story it is very true
Re: Car Crushes Groom's Father To Death In Front Of Registry In Edo State by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jul 10, 2013

If this was meant to be funny, very inappropriate as thread dwells on a horrible death. Mind your behaviour young man, otherwise this death you are turning into a joke would be visited on you and your family.
Re: Car Crushes Groom's Father To Death In Front Of Registry In Edo State by abes(m): 12:35pm On Jul 10, 2013
"Over my dead body, you will never marry that girl.." groom father.
Re: Car Crushes Groom's Father To Death In Front Of Registry In Edo State by texazzpete(m): 12:44pm On Jul 10, 2013

Dude, this is inappropriate. Somebody died, show some respect!
Re: Car Crushes Groom's Father To Death In Front Of Registry In Edo State by Decryptor(m): 1:22pm On Jul 10, 2013
This Edo state is full of wickedness and. Diabolism! How can one explain a situation where a vehicle just loses control like that and the target was no other person than the groom's father? Was the driver still learning??
Re: Car Crushes Groom's Father To Death In Front Of Registry In Edo State by yuzedo: 1:32pm On Jul 10, 2013
osaass:

If this was meant to be funny, very inappropriate as thread dwells on a horrible death. Mind your behaviour young man, otherwise this death you are turning into a joke would be visited on you and your family.
Aren't you a bonafide nincompoop? What happened to the food? Does saying RIP in 2seconds & moving on with your life of debauchery change the fact that the man is dead & gone?! On another thread, a NLers father has been missing for a year. I offer my best & most sober wishes. Not some unverified report that frankly most of us don't give two thoughts to. Just mutter a hollow "RIP" & move on. That's not my MO, sir. My question is legitimate, and your speculative curses are null and void. The universe doesn't work on the whim and wishes of crackheads.

texazzpete:

Dude, this is inappropriate. Somebody died, show some respect!
You see things different, I can't knock you for that bruv. Can't pretend to be overly concerned, I am sorry to say. Obadiah777 I'm sure can relate to my seeming indifference. Nevertheless, I pray the family be comforted (if story is true), and I ask again, WHAT HAPPENS TO THE REFRESHMENTS PURCHASED FOR THE RECEPTION IN CASES LIKE THIS?!.
Re: Car Crushes Groom's Father To Death In Front Of Registry In Edo State by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jul 10, 2013
Tales by sunshine..
Double wahala for dead body and the owner of dead body
Re: Car Crushes Groom's Father To Death In Front Of Registry In Edo State by Frostyzone(m): 1:47pm On Jul 10, 2013
What is suppose to be a day to remember suddenly turned out to be a day to forget. This world, e get as e be.
Re: Car Crushes Groom's Father To Death In Front Of Registry In Edo State by sayrahdewa: 1:49pm On Jul 10, 2013
Juju things,God ve mercy!
Re: Car Crushes Groom's Father To Death In Front Of Registry In Edo State by azubukograce: 2:00pm On Jul 10, 2013
such is life.
Re: Car Crushes Groom's Father To Death In Front Of Registry In Edo State by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jul 10, 2013
yuzedo:
Aren't you a bonafide nincompoop? What happened to the food? Does saying RIP in 2seconds & moving on with your life of debauchery change the fact that the man is dead & gone?! On another thread, a NLers father has been missing for a year. I offer my best & most sober wishes. Not some unverified report that frankly most of us don't give two thoughts to. Just mutter a hollow "RIP" & move on. That's not my MO, sir. My question is legitimate, and your speculative curses are null and void. The universe doesn't work on the whim and wishes of crackheads.
!.[/i]

Won't bother reading your nonsense. You know that you have been caught pants down. For petes sake must you comment on every thread. Even though you find it sickly funny why don't you lock yourself in your rock and laugh your brains out!!
No one shares in a pathetic sense of humour that insults the dead.
Just leave. Please. This forum should be for adults, sane ones.
Re: Car Crushes Groom's Father To Death In Front Of Registry In Edo State by IME1: 3:47pm On Jul 10, 2013
price for what?
godfreykingsley: That was a price that had to be paid. May God have mercy on d soul.
Re: Car Crushes Groom's Father To Death In Front Of Registry In Edo State by IME1: 3:58pm On Jul 10, 2013
this is a very inappropriate thing to say that Edo State is full of wickedness and diabolism? i wont waste time saying more just take back what you commented and apologize to indigenes of the entire Edo State. do u think Oredo is the only LGA there? what general and ... infact wrong statement to make. angry

my condolence to the family of the deceased.

Decryptor: This Edo state is full of wickedness and. Diabolism! How can one explain a situation where a vehicle just loses control like that and the target was no other person than the groom's father? Was the driver still learning??
Re: Car Crushes Groom's Father To Death In Front Of Registry In Edo State by valboy20(m): 5:04pm On Jul 10, 2013
so pathetic. RIP to the deceased.

@ the picx, is the registry inside the bush?
Re: Car Crushes Groom's Father To Death In Front Of Registry In Edo State by shadelek(m): 7:17pm On Jul 10, 2013
New wife with bad legs.... Just look b4 u leap sha. R.I.P to him
Re: Car Crushes Groom's Father To Death In Front Of Registry In Edo State by ceejayluv(m): 8:52pm On Jul 10, 2013
Decryptor: This Edo state is full of wickedness and. Diabolism! How can one explain a situation where a vehicle just loses control like that and the target was no other person than the groom's father? Was the driver still learning??
How can one explain any accidents at all? Brakes don't fail? People don't drive drunk?? Fatigue? Carelessness?? Being at the wrong place and wrong time? whole Families don't perish in crashes??
I believe you're enlightened.
Re: Car Crushes Groom's Father To Death In Front Of Registry In Edo State by joeace2020(m): 10:06pm On Jul 10, 2013
oneangle: I just commented on Edo woman wey commit suicide for EDO STATE... This is another Evil exam in Edo.. WOW.. I will neverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr do anything with EDO people.. I always also ask you my simple question where re you from? where is your mum from and your dad? Make i know hear EDO at all.. na goodbye be that.. make you fine pass sef... EDO marry EDO oh.. EDo ra yin oh..

You, your father, your mother and all your family members are doggsss and should be shot in the openn

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

MMM Members Providing Help To The Needy / Seun Can We Have Cbox On Nairaland Please / Steps On How To Remain Poor.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.