Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,137 members, 7,970,494 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 10:14 AM

Which Of This Subjects Gave You Hard Time Back Then In School? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Which Of This Subjects Gave You Hard Time Back Then In School? (467 Views)

Was This Not A Waste Of Time Back Then In The Classroom? / See The Reply This Guy Gave To A School Where They Pay 210K For Crèche / He Gave Us Toys Not Laptops. Why Can't Gov. Okorocha Be Real For Once? (PHOTOS). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Of This Subjects Gave You Hard Time Back Then In School? by Bryancrox(m): 10:53am On Jul 10, 2013
Which of the subjects gave you hard time back then in secondary school or if you still in school?
*MATHS
*ENGLISH
*BIOLOGY
*GEOGRAPHY
*AGRIC
*CHEMISTRY
*PHYSICS
*FURTHER MATHS
*CRS
*GOVERNMENT
*LITERATURE
Specify others
Mine is mathematics i hate dat subject with passion
Re: Which Of This Subjects Gave You Hard Time Back Then In School? by Fash20: 12:15pm On Jul 10, 2013
Economics. The reason y i hate it is bcus its 2 complicated
Re: Which Of This Subjects Gave You Hard Time Back Then In School? by Bryancrox(m): 6:23pm On Jul 10, 2013
Fash20: Economics. The reason y i hate it is bcus its 2 complicated
Lol

(1) (Reply)

Federal Polytechnic Ado Ekiti Reduces Post Jamb Cut Off From 170 To 150 / ABSU Admission 2013/2014.for Ur Result Checking Scratch Card And Admission Help / FG Offers ASUU N30bn, Asks Lecturers To Make Sacrifices And Resume Work  16 Aug

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.