Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,011 members, 7,886,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 03:23 PM

Nicki Minaj Celebrates Boyfriend’s Birthday At Strip Club - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nicki Minaj Celebrates Boyfriend’s Birthday At Strip Club (6718 Views)

Tope Adeniji Celebrates Her Birthday At Silverbird (Photos) / Femi Adebayo Celebrates 43rd Birthday At New House In Ibadan / Nicki Minaj Celebrates Her Birthday Withboobs On Display (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nicki Minaj Celebrates Boyfriend’s Birthday At Strip Club by Enogoyes: 11:11am On Jul 10, 2013
Nicki Minaj just got herself an Instagram account a few days ago, and she was busy posting photos on it over the 4th of July weekend. The YMCMB rapper capped off the weekend by celebrating the birthday of her good friend Scaff Beezy.
Nicki hosted the birthday event at Perfections in Queens, New York on Sunday night. Meek Mill, Future, Fabolous and Maino and more all came out to party at the strip club.

Re: Nicki Minaj Celebrates Boyfriend’s Birthday At Strip Club by Airforce1(m): 11:19am On Jul 10, 2013
god!
I just want to lay my hands on tht Nicky's round aarrssee and after I'm done digging her, she can thank me later. kiss

(1) (Reply)

15 Top Celebrities With Wardrobe Malfunction / #BBNaija: Online Voting Polls Massively Favours TBoss; Bassey Evicted!!! (Pics) / Ken Erics In Hot Romance With Eve Esin - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.