Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,759 members, 7,875,916 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:45 AM

Shipping Company That'll Help Shop From Ebay/amazon? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Shipping Company That'll Help Shop From Ebay/amazon? (913 Views)

Nigerian Banks Stop The Use Of Atm Card Abroad And To Shop From Foreign Site / Hi Pals. Shop From Our QUALITY And CHEAP Electronics Gadget And Products, And Ge / Can One Shop On Ebay From Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shipping Company That'll Help Shop From Ebay/amazon? by Nobody: 11:20am On Jul 10, 2013
Hello, i am looking for a shipping company that could help me shop from amazon or ebay at an affordable price and deliver to nigeria, my problem with other shipping companies is that they take too long to reply and by the time they do reply, the item has been bought or expired. also i have heard some crazily annoying shipping,delivery and customs cost. it is discouraging since i want to sell the items in question, if i add all those costs to what i want am selling,people wont buy. so pls if you know of any such companies, drop a link, holler and help a sister out. Thank you.
Re: Shipping Company That'll Help Shop From Ebay/amazon? by texaco1: 11:35am On Jul 10, 2013
I can shop on ebay and amazon for u and send it to nigeria if u won't mind
Re: Shipping Company That'll Help Shop From Ebay/amazon? by Nobody: 11:39am On Jul 10, 2013
texaco1: I can shop on ebay and amazon for u and send it to nigeria if u won't mind
pls wats yr email address
Re: Shipping Company That'll Help Shop From Ebay/amazon? by texaco1: 11:55am On Jul 10, 2013
Moberry: pls wats yr email address
dotun10@hotmail.com
Re: Shipping Company That'll Help Shop From Ebay/amazon? by r231(m): 12:29pm On Jul 10, 2013

1 Like

Re: Shipping Company That'll Help Shop From Ebay/amazon? by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jul 10, 2013
texaco1:
dotun10@hotmail.com
thank you, will send you an email
Re: Shipping Company That'll Help Shop From Ebay/amazon? by beconx: 12:57pm On Jul 10, 2013
bro check c
Re: Shipping Company That'll Help Shop From Ebay/amazon? by alingo4life: 7:24pm On Jul 10, 2013
Maam.Check Global trend Network.Their web address is gtn-ng.com.To me they are the best company for shopping online and even shipping to Nigeria.Have being using them for years and they have never failed me.They are also popular here.Their office is also at Ikeja..

Good-luck
Re: Shipping Company That'll Help Shop From Ebay/amazon? by texaco1: 9:15am On Jul 12, 2013

(1) (Reply)

Can We Still Buy On Aliexpress Using Africard? / Do You Want To Get Loan? / Predict Football Matches Daily And Win Cool Cash Prizes For Free!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.