Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,845 members, 7,872,836 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:21 PM

Gospel Artist Maheeda Talks About Prostitution And Her New Life As A Born Again - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gospel Artist Maheeda Talks About Prostitution And Her New Life As A Born Again (723 Views)

Majek Fashek Is Now A Born-Again Christian / Ernest Asuzu Is Now A Born-again, Releases New Single / Gospel Artist Frank Edwards Engaged (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gospel Artist Maheeda Talks About Prostitution And Her New Life As A Born Again by calz: 2:12pm On Jul 10, 2013

Hip hop artiste turned gospel singer, Caroline Sam, aka Maheeda, is a delight to interview. The controversial singer chatted with YES International!’ Magazine recently on her life as a prostitute, a born-again Christian, how she lost her virginity at the age of 16, gave birth to her daughter at the age of 18 years and more.

You are an artiste known for secular music. What made you veer into gospel music?
The change in my genre of music is basically due to my being born-again. I am presently a living sacrifice and when you are such, it is expected that people hear the Word of God in my songs. If they don’t find that in the kind of music you do, then it means there is something wrong. People have to hear Jesus in my lyrics; they need to see Him reflect in my dressing and if I say Jesus is Lord, they need to be able to believe me...read more :http://naija366.com/11324/gospel-artist-maheeda-talks-about-prostitution-and-her-new-life-as-a-born-again-christian/

(1) (Reply)

Actress Funke Akindele Marriage To Kehinde Oloyede Ends / Tinsel Actor, Chris Attoh Calls It Quits / Throwback Photo Of Nollywood Icons {Desmond & Jombo}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.