Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,182 members, 7,880,686 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:26 AM

Chaos At The Rivers Assembly - Day Two - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chaos At The Rivers Assembly - Day Two (56064 Views)

National Assembly Set To Take Over Rivers Assembly / Salaries: Rivers' Assembly Dares Amaechi, Summons Nine Aides / Ex-militants Among Newly Elected Lawmakers In Rivers Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chaos At The Rivers Assembly - Day Two by egift(m): 6:43pm On Jul 10, 2013

3 Likes

Re: Chaos At The Rivers Assembly - Day Two by thelastPope(m): 6:44pm On Jul 10, 2013
COOLDUN: This is an open invitation for a military to take over the government in Nigeria soon, ask your history teacher what happened before, and on the January 15 1966. This present democracy is a stage managed show by the military in Nigeria, i am very sorry that the ignorant politicians are foolishly dancing to the tone of death.

This is what we are going to witness till the martial song from the military takes over from the normal radio and television programs in our media houses.Foolish and forged documented men in agbada.Legislooters, Sinators.

You are just posting idle stuff! Amaechi is too small to bring the military back. He is just one man and rivers is just one state. If the military didnt come back after all the carnage in the north in the last 2 years, is it rivers state wrestling match that will bring them back? Stop making idle talk. Amaechi is very dispensable.

6 Likes

Re: Chaos At The Rivers Assembly - Day Two by Fhemmmy: 6:44pm On Jul 10, 2013
kulyie: unfortunately we have rougues,hoodlums,touts,nonentities and riff raffs with no sense of dignity and self respect as leaders.i wonder how they are different from nurtw workers.as far as i am concerned,they are just touts in suits and agbada

i totally agree with you and when the election comes, people will collect some money for them and do all it takes for them to win again, and the cycle continues . . .

1 Like

Re: Chaos At The Rivers Assembly - Day Two by thelastPope(m): 6:46pm On Jul 10, 2013
egift: After this meeting, 5 days later - Rivers State is becoming a war zone. All hail the silent Militant.

At least it is clear you are now scavenging for excuses to insult GEJ. What will your next excuse be? Your inability to poo properly?... grin

1 Like

Re: Chaos At The Rivers Assembly - Day Two by marabout(m): 6:47pm On Jul 10, 2013
port1976: It started like this in 60's and gradually detoriated till military coup was staged. Most of the actors that claimed invincible were mudered after the coup. We are gradually treading the same ugly path again. I wish our president goodluck. May be God is about to answer prayer of ordinary Nigerians. This fight is not about us but against us. Whatever the shortcoming of Amachei he has invested wisely in the future of his kinsmen(rivers people) and i strongly believe history will be fair to him. We all know what PHC looklike before 2007, though not yet hurray but there is big hope for this city,otherwise Lagos be ready for us again we are coming back for good.

Abeg tell them. Okotie-Eboh backed by British money and co didn't survive the coup.

It began with state of Emergency in the South west (Awo/Akintola issue), then the killing of Easterners in the North.
All the same ingredients in more quantities are present again.
Re: Chaos At The Rivers Assembly - Day Two by bobthebuilder99(m): 6:47pm On Jul 10, 2013
thelastPope:

You are just posting idle stuff! Amaechi is too small to bring the military back. He is just one man and rivers is just one state. If the military didnt come back after all the carnage in the north in the last 2 years, is it rivers state wrestling match that will bring them back? Stop making idle talk. Amaechi is very dispensable.

When this one is moving his lips, he is lying. If last pope says it won't happen, it is evidence that it will.
Re: Chaos At The Rivers Assembly - Day Two by ProfessorPeter(m): 6:48pm On Jul 10, 2013
[quote author=Ninilowo]I pledge to Nigeria my country.[/ to be defective, disloyal and dishonest. To stave Nigerians with all my strength, to deflect her unity and uproot her honor, so don't help me God
Re: Chaos At The Rivers Assembly - Day Two by dasparrow: 6:49pm On Jul 10, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: I pray that those who would be in the country in 2015 prepare hard.its going to be bloody.no prophet needs to prophesy that to anyone.
Imagine already!headlines already read how some Governors and top politicians have started smuggling small and light weight arms into the country.
JTF are pushing Boko boys into hiding,meanwhile they're regrouping for a major comeback in 2015.
MEND and some Niger Delta Militants,OPC have activated a silent ghost mode.by 2015 it will be a second coming of chaos.
Dirty politics,enough is enough.its high time Nigeria leaves the league of all these filthy democracy nonsense.
God even though I'll probably be lounging in New York come 2015.please sustain this country in peace so that I can return and be a positive impact to her growth.

Meanwhile,let's us sing this song:
GBOGBO OSO GBOGBO ATEPA.
GBOGBO AJE GBOGBO ATEPA.
OTOGE,GBOGBO OTA IRE NIGERIA,OTOGE.
ELOSIMI ARIWO,ELO SIMI IJAMBA.

Well said. 2015 will be it for this artificial creation called Nigeria. We all know that even though some Nigerians prefer lying to themselves. We have only finished the first half of 2013 and look at all the mess going on in Nigerian politics. This is what happens when an outsider (Britain) chose to pack together a whole bunch of various ethnic groups who have nothing in common. We are seeing the after effects now.
Re: Chaos At The Rivers Assembly - Day Two by Mybox(m): 6:52pm On Jul 10, 2013
1st it was the members of national house of rep, now is rivers state house of assembly. All bcus of power. May God deliver us in this country.
Re: Chaos At The Rivers Assembly - Day Two by marabout(m): 6:58pm On Jul 10, 2013
dasparrow:

Well said. 2015 will be it for this artificial creation called Nigeria. We all know that even though some Nigerians prefer lying to themselves. We have only finished the first half of 2013 and look at all the mess going on in Nigerian politics. This is what happens when an outsider (Britain) chose to pack together a whole bunch of various ethnic groups who have nothing in common. We are seeing the after effects now.

No. some are too unimaginative to think of life without oil money (ironically they actually barely benefit from it) as politicians pocket the money.
Re: Chaos At The Rivers Assembly - Day Two by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jul 10, 2013
what a shame!!!
Re: Chaos At The Rivers Assembly - Day Two by plaindealer: 7:04pm On Jul 10, 2013

1 Like

Re: Chaos At The Rivers Assembly - Day Two by RedCard1(m): 7:16pm On Jul 10, 2013
The video I watched on AIT was so funny....heavy punching. It's well with my Rivers State.
Re: Chaos At The Rivers Assembly - Day Two by Aizebioje(m): 7:20pm On Jul 10, 2013
I watched the video last night and I must say these people shouldn't be in the house of assemblies, they should be in an ARENA... That guy with the Mace would give spartacus a run for his money

1 Like

Re: Chaos At The Rivers Assembly - Day Two by Danieltskaa: 7:25pm On Jul 10, 2013
Then what re sayin...that a complex wea law n order is supposed 2 be maitained turns 2 become a war zone...then what would ill tell d cultists shootin and axing people around....that they should be punished if coughtthen what re these "honorables" doin heresum1 help me out o chai!!!
Re: Chaos At The Rivers Assembly - Day Two by babseg(m): 7:28pm On Jul 10, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Ummmmm . . . You seems to know some stuff that we dont.

Sorry i dont know anything

but lets watch them fight to their death angry
Re: Chaos At The Rivers Assembly - Day Two by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jul 10, 2013
Which state is this?
Re: Chaos At The Rivers Assembly - Day Two by dangiwa09(m): 7:35pm On Jul 10, 2013
Every elected and appointed government official in that sewer called Nigeria should be given a fully loaded AK47, plus extra 100,000 clips to reload. Given enough time, they'll all kill each other over bribe/stolen/embezzled money, and the country will be better off. Bribery, stealing, stupidity, lying, inferiority complex, cheating, materialism, fornication, baseless arrogance are all embedded in the DNA of Nigerians, especially their politicians, I'd say, kill'em all!
Re: Chaos At The Rivers Assembly - Day Two by gulfer: 7:39pm On Jul 10, 2013
Globalwalyy: OMG someone shud tell me dis is nt shooting am seeing
Na wah for you o, so you can see fired bullets? I hail oo grin grin grin
Re: Chaos At The Rivers Assembly - Day Two by Authen: 7:43pm On Jul 10, 2013
okay?
Re: Chaos At The Rivers Assembly - Day Two by realone2012: 7:44pm On Jul 10, 2013
Is Buhari behind this today
Re: Chaos At The Rivers Assembly - Day Two by premlove(m): 7:48pm On Jul 10, 2013
So no body even die self
Re: Chaos At The Rivers Assembly - Day Two by uglyBetty1(f): 7:53pm On Jul 10, 2013
It was terrible. The two fractions were stoning each other and chasing each other. D police had to use tear gas and gun to disperse them. We all watched it from our office. May God help us oooooo. 2014 never reach not to talk of 2015.I wished I had d video to upload.
Re: Chaos At The Rivers Assembly - Day Two by Fhemmmy: 7:56pm On Jul 10, 2013
babseg:

Sorry i dont know anything

but lets watch them fight to their death angry

Wonder when we will all do something about this kinda stuff
Re: Chaos At The Rivers Assembly - Day Two by omiobo: 7:56pm On Jul 10, 2013
Hmmmmm
Re: Chaos At The Rivers Assembly - Day Two by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jul 10, 2013
OBOY SEE FIGHT OOOOOOO
Re: Chaos At The Rivers Assembly - Day Two by Crosbyy(f): 7:59pm On Jul 10, 2013
I sense state of emergency
Re: Chaos At The Rivers Assembly - Day Two by babseg(m): 8:04pm On Jul 10, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Wonder when we will all do something about this kinda stuff

when we all stop blaming the government about everything
Re: Chaos At The Rivers Assembly - Day Two by franchizy(m): 8:05pm On Jul 10, 2013
I said it severally dat Boko Haram boys are militants from d SS, SE and SW. Now u can all see it dat they ve relocated to Rivers state and GEJ is biase as he told d security agencies not to engage dem in shooting
If it was in d North u wil all say kill dem. I pray dat dis escalates to heavy shootings and killings
its pay back time
Re: Chaos At The Rivers Assembly - Day Two by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jul 10, 2013
too many kids on this thread
Re: Chaos At The Rivers Assembly - Day Two by Fhemmmy: 8:07pm On Jul 10, 2013
babseg: when we all stop blaming the government about everything

Ha ha ha . . . I am sure people will stop blaming them for everything when the govt provide the basics of life for the people . . . i dont expect them to solve all problems, but to live by example.

1 Like

Re: Chaos At The Rivers Assembly - Day Two by abnakol: 8:09pm On Jul 10, 2013
Na wa wa wa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Hilarious Caption Of Photo Of Buhari With Tinubu: "I Can Even Dance Shoki" / Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC / Dino Melaye In 1990 In Okene (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.