Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,512 members, 7,929,674 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 07:17 PM

Earn 10 Percent Commission On Gsm Calls - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Earn 10 Percent Commission On Gsm Calls (752 Views)

CBN Reduces Lending Rate To 11 Percent / How Can I Sell An Idea On Gsm Recharge Card Solution / Tips On Gsm Recharge Cards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Earn 10 Percent Commission On Gsm Calls by Echtim(m): 5:44pm On Jul 10, 2013
I'm into a system which i want others to benefit from. It is the ten percent commission from the calls made by the sim cards that are registered under you. The no of simcards to be registered under you is limitless & you earn ten percent of the calls of all subscribers under you. If you are interested to know what it takes to make 10% commission consistently from calls made by gsm subscribers anywhere in nigeria without owning a network company or NCC license starting with absolute zero kobo capital, feel free to call me now : 08133909421. Slots available for only ten people.

(1) (Reply)

Recharge Card Or Provision(fmcg) Business / Where To Get E - Pins Bulk Purchase / Advice: Starting A Cafe Business In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.