Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,030 members, 7,949,492 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 11:25 AM

Amazing Child Birth Stories - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Amazing Child Birth Stories (17149 Views)

10 Most Curious Birth Stories / How Can I Take Care Of My Body After Child Birth / Share Your Child Birth Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amazing Child Birth Stories by Slowvenom(m): 10:08pm On Aug 31, 2013
Nawa ooooooo!!!!!!!!!!, wtin peson no ko hear
Re: Amazing Child Birth Stories by spikesC(m): 10:11pm On Aug 31, 2013
skydeep: Hello guys! Good evening to you. I just put to bed recently and decided to share these amazing child birth stories. You guys got to respect the strength of a woman cool

And oga at the top didn't tell us shocked shocked shocked

Where's that antelope
Re: Amazing Child Birth Stories by Upsohigh: 10:22pm On Aug 31, 2013
I think i need to comment on the versatality of nairaland has it covered all aspects of human endeavours, without exageration, there is nothing you want that relates to needs and issues on human that have not been discussed,relevant or irrelevant but it depend on whose side the topic at a paticular time is is targeted because we have varied interest.only this night i just check my sister admission status after i already lost her jamb slip,i could trace her reg number through google by tying jamb result my user name on nairaland,nairaland itself and before i know it, it displayed the may 3rd request i made to check the result on the platform that was provided for jamb students and even the score that someone in the forum help me with that on that day.she has been given admission as i confirmed it now,what will it have been without nairaland if i couldnt find the slip. Thanks to you nairaland, you are really great

4 Likes

Re: Amazing Child Birth Stories by nekaa(f): 10:29pm On Aug 31, 2013
tosomaju:
240/70=3.4285714 *how the borbor phvck the horse * am i the only one thinking this grin grin grin
no u nt, that was actually the first thing I thought of.
Re: Amazing Child Birth Stories by demelza: 10:41pm On Aug 31, 2013
Ishilove: Chineeeeke!! How did that obese woman even manage to get pregnant?? shocked shocked

As for the seventeen year old kickboxer, it is obvious she was indulging in more than kickboxing practice after school hours grin
LOL!
That is what is called extra-curricular activities.
Re: Amazing Child Birth Stories by teemsa: 10:53pm On Aug 31, 2013
'mide eniafe:
This amazes me. How can someone be 7 months pregnant and not be aware? undecided Even if she was still seeing her period, she should have noticed some changes in her body. Besides, she doesn't look that heavy to me that a 7 months pregnancy wouldn't be noticed.

Anyway......sktuffs happen grin grin.

I think u should be watching 'u didnt knw I was pregnant'un zone reality. .women give birth to healthy babies without dem knowing they are pregnant. ..

1 Like

Re: Amazing Child Birth Stories by Nobody: 11:16pm On Aug 31, 2013
7 months gone and she didn't know? shockedshocked That's amazing
Re: Amazing Child Birth Stories by Nobody: 1:30am On Sep 01, 2013
skydeep: Brain-dead woman gives birth to twins
A pregnant woman who was declared dead after suffering a brain aneurysm has given birth to twins after her body was kept alive for a month on a respirator.

Christine Bolden collapsed while walking in Michigan, Detroit with her boyfriend and three-year-old son. Five days later the 26-year-old was pronounced brain-dead by doctors. But almost a month later she gave birth to twins after being kept on life support in order to save her unborn children. Miss Bolden, who also has an 11-year-old son, gave birth to Nicholas and Alexander – names she had chosen before her collapse –after a 25-week pregnancy. Her life support was turned off shortly afterwards.

awww cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Amazing Child Birth Stories by Maipride(f): 2:22am On Sep 01, 2013
Awesome God...

@op, Congrats... kiss
Re: Amazing Child Birth Stories by emmabest2000(m): 4:32am On Sep 01, 2013
Ishilove: Chineeeeke!! How did that obese woman even manage to get pregnant?? shocked shocked

As for the seventeen year old kickboxer, it is obvious she was indulging in more than kickboxing practice after school hours grin
Why obese woman can't get pregnant ? Is she not a woman ? grin Ishilove you sound so funny ooo ... cheesy
Re: Amazing Child Birth Stories by bebechuks: 5:43am On Sep 01, 2013
Skydeep m so happy for u,congrt,pray for us on dat line too,for safe delievery.
Re: Amazing Child Birth Stories by fasho01(m): 5:58am On Sep 01, 2013
Truly amazing
Re: Amazing Child Birth Stories by Rejoice5000(f): 6:15am On Sep 01, 2013
Amazing! too risky a friend gave birth inside keke napepe.imagine my own i walk down to the hospital and deliver my boy sharp sharp.God u are too much.
Re: Amazing Child Birth Stories by nagoma(m): 6:17am On Sep 01, 2013
A gentleman Good Samaritan brought a young girl to the outpatient clinic. He said she was by the roadside and complaining of stomach pains . He had already bought some Andrew's Liver Salt which she has taken , "but she needed to see a Dr. " He thought. As the Dr. Started the examination , she ( the lady Dr.) noticed a bulge in the girl's underpants - which turns out to be a baby's head! She was delivered d safely.( I know the hospital and I know the Dr.)
Re: Amazing Child Birth Stories by nagoma(m): 6:24am On Sep 01, 2013
teemsa:
I think u should be watching 'u didnt knw I was pregnant'un zone reality. .women give birth to healthy babies without dem knowing they are pregnant. ..

Girls/ladies keep checking and always be on the look out. You may be many months pregnant right now! And you don't know. E no de show for face. shocked
Re: Amazing Child Birth Stories by kelvinchristus(m): 7:28am On Sep 01, 2013
Wat abt our 9ja ladies wey dy gv birth 4 toilet and bathrooms? They ar the strongest. Hail 9ja
Re: Amazing Child Birth Stories by Ama28(f): 7:52am On Sep 01, 2013
Thanks for sharing this amazing story. The wonders of God's creation.
I have always had close relationship with my mum but after having my baby, she became both a model and friend!

I had hours of labour and she stood by me all through!
She cried through the pains and I wouldn't blame her because she understood the whole thing!

She taught me to pray through it. Then the sleepless nights after my baby came!
I love Helen a whole lot! The youngest grandma in the globe!

1 Like

Re: Amazing Child Birth Stories by Ishilove: 8:06am On Sep 01, 2013
emma_best2000: Why obese woman can't get pregnant ? Is she not a woman ? grin Ishilove you sound so funny ooo ... cheesy
I know she's a woman.. That's not what I mean. Her size, her husband's size... You know what I mean... embarassed
Re: Amazing Child Birth Stories by addicted268(f): 8:11am On Sep 01, 2013
@OP Congratulations.
Happy for them all and sorry for that brain dead woman(RIP).
Re: Amazing Child Birth Stories by emeraldlife: 8:18am On Sep 01, 2013
My own birth story na real wonder. Imagine my mum giving birth to me in a heavy rain that took place on the 1st of June 1987. Isn't this amazing? Baba God You are wonderful
Re: Amazing Child Birth Stories by Nobody: 8:57am On Sep 01, 2013
teemsa:
I concur speakin from experience
Re: Amazing Child Birth Stories by Benzora(m): 8:46am On Sep 02, 2013
Amazing stories. This one happened to me. I was leaving for work at about past 6am one morning with my wife when we saw a lady clutching to an electric pole and crying seriously. We stopped and sort to know what the problem was and noticed she was pregnant and in labour pains. We put her in the back seat of the vehicle and tried to reach the nearest hospital but she delivered a beautiful baby girl in the car before we could reach the hospital. We eventually got to the hospital and the Nurses came and removed the baby and she walked into the hospital by herself. It was a really scary experience with all the screams before the baby came.
Re: Amazing Child Birth Stories by peculiar17(m): 6:45pm On Sep 02, 2013
Woman gives birth after running a marathon
Amber Miller was nearly 39 weeks pregnant -- expecting her second child any day -- when she set off from the starting line of the Chicago Marathon. She ran and walked even as contractions started kicking in toward the end of the race. However, she managed to cross the finish line -- and grab a bite to eat -- before giving birth to her baby girl, June.

She finished the marathon in 6 hours, 25 minutes and 50 seconds. It's not her personal best, but she did beat her husband.[/quote]

Who asked her 2run a marathon race,d husband even supported it

(1) (2) (Reply)

You Can't Underestimate The Power Of Words In Marriage And Relationships / Marriage: Does The Length Of Courtship Matter ? / Water Sacrifice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.