Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,849 members, 7,872,840 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:38 PM

Femi Kuti's Rules For Dating His Daughter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Femi Kuti's Rules For Dating His Daughter (2645 Views)

Femi Kuti's Kids Win At Their School's Sports Event (photos) / WWE Fires Hulk Hogan For Using Racist Rants On Black Man Dating His Daughter / Dbanj, Omawunmi, Femi Kuti, Others At The White House In America (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Femi Kuti's Rules For Dating His Daughter by arthur2k5: 7:09am On Jul 11, 2013
[img]http://3.bp..com/--ceZ-l1EvDY/Ud5L98RV4SI/AAAAAAAABmk/7rjjYbevQUU/s320/10rules.jpg[/img][img]http://3.bp..com/-vS1CDTtfMmo/Ud5L929OjNI/AAAAAAAABmo/Ff-EO3M32MU/s320/Femi-Kuti-1.jpg[/img]

A man set 10 rules for any one to date his daughter do we call him a typical dad, but the number 2 rules is kind of weird.. Every dad should be happy to have a future son inlaw… how about the number 10?

Tell us what you think?

Source: Niajagaga
Re: Femi Kuti's Rules For Dating His Daughter by LOUDmedia(m): 7:18am On Jul 11, 2013
arthur2k5: A man set 10 rules for any one to date his daughter do we call him a typical dad, but the number 2 rules is kind of weird.. Every dad should be happy to have a future son inlaw… how about the number 10?

Tell us what you think?

Source: Niajagaga

FB:www.facebook.com/naijagaga

@OP. It should be "Femi" and not "Kemi" as seen in your topic.
Re: Femi Kuti's Rules For Dating His Daughter by k2039: 8:03am On Jul 11, 2013
Your daughter better what all the troubles.
Re: Femi Kuti's Rules For Dating His Daughter by Nobody: 8:04am On Jul 11, 2013
@OP
unless the said daughter(s) stand by these rules, it doesnt matter what her father thinks.
Re: Femi Kuti's Rules For Dating His Daughter by dridowu: 8:21am On Jul 11, 2013
I love following rules, so femi whats up abt ur daughter ?
Re: Femi Kuti's Rules For Dating His Daughter by mascot87(m): 9:02am On Jul 11, 2013
He can as well marry her now. undecided
Re: Femi Kuti's Rules For Dating His Daughter by SlyIg(f): 9:10am On Jul 11, 2013
Can't even read the rules cos i'm on mobile. Can someone please copy it out?
Re: Femi Kuti's Rules For Dating His Daughter by entparrot(f): 9:45am On Jul 11, 2013
I did this story 1st I paste it here, all you do is copy my exact write up, and claim is from Kemi Kuti... A big shame on you for stealing...
https://www.nairaland.com/1354684/10-rules-follow-before-dating

If you are really ready to run a blog learn to create your own news, if the news is not yours, source it:

The picture is from Florida man, that was recently jail for assault. not kemi or femi kuti.

Appeal to Nairalanders.
please help me grow my Entertainment Ministry by visiting www.entparrot.com and liking us on
https://www.facebook.com/EnterteinmentParrot
you can also follow us twitter @ entparrot

We are new online news feed, we work hard to feed u with the truth... thx for your support...

1 Like

Re: Femi Kuti's Rules For Dating His Daughter by arthur2k5: 10:37am On Jul 11, 2013
For Mobile Viewers Here are the Rules:
1) Get A Job
2) Understand I dont Like You
3) I'M Everywhere
4) You Hurt Her, I Hurt You
5) Be Home 30 Minutes Early
6) Det A Lawyer
7) If You Lie to Me, I will Find Out
cool She is my Princess, Not your Conquest
9) I dont Mind Going Back to Jail
10) Whatever You do to Her, I will do to you
Re: Femi Kuti's Rules For Dating His Daughter by AlPicapcI(m): 11:31am On Jul 11, 2013
so if i f*ck her, you F*ck me too....Then marry her!!!

1 Like

Re: Femi Kuti's Rules For Dating His Daughter by gedtalks(m): 12:26pm On Jul 11, 2013
undecidedIts just a T-shirt like many other T-shirts. Sold in the super market. It wasn't even edited by him. undecidedIts just a T-shirt like many other T-shirts. Sold in the super market. It wasn't even edited by him. undecided
Re: Femi Kuti's Rules For Dating His Daughter by Sijo01(f): 2:39pm On Jul 11, 2013
arthur2k5:
10) Whatever You do to Her, I will do to you

Really?
Re: Femi Kuti's Rules For Dating His Daughter by jnrprof(m): 3:44pm On Jul 11, 2013
gedtalks: undecidedIts just a T-shirt like many other T-shirts. Sold in the super market. It wasn't even edited by him. undecidedIts just a T-shirt like many other T-shirts. Sold in the super market. It wasn't even edited by him. undecided

Please tell them o!!!! thought i was the only one who realised that. *sighs*
Re: Femi Kuti's Rules For Dating His Daughter by arthur2k5: 3:52pm On Jul 11, 2013
entparrot:
I did this story 1st I paste it here, all you do is copy my exact write up, and claim is from Kemi Kuti... A big shame on you for stealing...
https://www.nairaland.com/1354684/10-rules-follow-before-dating

If you are really ready to run a blog learn to create your own news, if the news is not yours, source it:

The picture is from Florida man, that was recently jail for assault. not kemi or femi kuti.

Appeal to Nairalanders.
please help me grow my Entertainment Ministry

GUY U REALY NEED TO WORK ON HOW TO CREATE CAPTIVATING HEADLINES....HHHMMMM AND STOP BEGGING NAIRALANDERS TO HELP U GROW UR SO CALLED MINISTRY... grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Femi Kuti's Rules For Dating His Daughter by Temismith(f): 6:52pm On Jul 11, 2013
You go reach afghanistan befor u c dat man wey u dey find! undecided
Re: Femi Kuti's Rules For Dating His Daughter by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jul 11, 2013

(1)

From VERY DRY Grass To Grace! Photos Of Linda Ikeji As A Struggling Model / PHOTO: List Of Dark Top Celebrities In Nigeria (MUST READ) Say Ur Mind / Davido Arrives London Press Conference On IO Hawk..check On The Pics!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.