Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,929 members, 7,872,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:17 AM

Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté - Adverts (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté (58495 Views)

Brand New Car Awaits Shoppers At The Ikeja City Mall / Track Your Vehicles/trucks. Installers And Resellers Wanted / Bulk Sms @ Reseller Price/ Ability To Create Your Resellers, See Link: Http (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (58) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by jackson44(m): 3:29pm On Jul 21, 2013
hi texaco,can u source buy it now blackberry Z10 for me.i need aleast 2-3pcs for now,i live in sango-otta(ogun-state).a link here will do better,then i can pay u for it.
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 6:17pm On Jul 21, 2013
jackson44: hi texaco,can u source buy it now blackberry Z10 for me.i need aleast 2-3pcs for now,i live in sango-otta(ogun-state).a link here will do better,then i can pay u for it.
dear mr jackson , i always try as much as possible not to recommend links for people, but i will try and get back to you .
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jul 21, 2013
texaco1: pls when sending mails about orders , pls send it in this format
FULL NAME
PHONE NUMBER
AMOUNT PAID

thank you
edit your first post so whoever visits this thread will see this.
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by jackson44(m): 8:10pm On Jul 21, 2013
texaco1:
dear mr jackson , i always try as much as possible not to recommend links for people, but i will try and get back to you .
thanks alot,u send to my mail box.jackson44ink@yahoo.com
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jul 21, 2013
blink182: edit your first post so whoever visits this thread will see this.
Dats
what I v been tellin him o
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 8:18pm On Jul 21, 2013
beatbug: Dats

what I v been tellin him o
Thanks bro ,I just did it check it out
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jul 21, 2013
texaco1:
Thanks bro ,I just did it check it out
also update. How you charge?.,,well,let me say d mode U
Wanna use for ordering is and wil b faulted by me, why? because the Ebay n Amazon market r different from d like of aliexpress. because there, grt items don't stay long, ofcos U Knw millions view dis same item. This format wil only delay purchase n lose of such item to other fast buyers. #my 2cent#
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by ib4ola(m): 9:08pm On Jul 21, 2013
@texaco. can you help me work on this item.221257361586 and 141017976725 let me know the total cost to ibadan
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 10:07pm On Jul 21, 2013
ib4ola: @texaco. can you help me work on this item.221257361586 and 141017976725 let me know the total cost to ibadan
40 us dollars
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by Abuklaw(m): 12:41am On Jul 22, 2013
I'm sorry to ask this questions.
do u make order and shipping on pipus behalf
How did u go about that?
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by ib4ola(m): 6:00am On Jul 22, 2013
texaco1:
40 us dollars

i think making payment into your account confirms the deal? how many days to its final destination?
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 6:08am On Jul 22, 2013
ib4ola:

i think making payment into your account confirms the deal? how many days to its final destination?
14days maximum.and yes making the payment finalise the deal.
Pls where do u stay in nigeria?
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by ib4ola(m): 8:25am On Jul 22, 2013
texaco1:
14days maximum.and yes making the payment finalise the deal.
Pls where do u stay in nigeria?

Kano
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 8:44am On Jul 22, 2013
ib4ola:

Kano
If there is an interstate garage in kano and u can get a driver going to ibadan direct all we will do is just to hand over the item to him once u tell us the person. I guess we have 15days to find one.
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by oshie(m): 12:38pm On Jul 22, 2013
@ Texaco1, kudos.
@ Beatbug, keep it up. u ar bringing out the best in Texaco1. he should be grateful for your concerns - in his best interest- though he has his own ways.

@Texaco1, anyone who asks you to recommemd links has trusts your judgement and should be assisted. What of those of us that may not have time for links and can only ask you to source and send an item to them once they pay for the total cost?
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 1:10pm On Jul 22, 2013
oshie: @ Texaco1, kudos.
@ Beatbug, keep it up. u ar bringing out the best in Texaco1. he should be grateful for your concerns - in his best interest- though he has his own ways.

@Texaco1, anyone who asks you to recommemd links has trusts your judgement and should be assisted. What of those of us that may not have time for links and can only ask you to source and send an item to them once they pay for the total cost?
@beatbug,thanks for everything ,I really appreciate ur continuous reprimanding and advise
@oshie,I will start recommending links but the decision to buy or not is at the sole discretion of the client.
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jul 22, 2013
oshie: @ Texaco1, kudos.

I do not support Texaco searching for anything. People should search for their own item and send the link. It will be really sad should items be delivered to owners and they don't like it. Also it is a distraction and waste of time.

People should be able to search for what they want to buy. If you are too busy to search then do not buy.

It is a service Texaco can not sustain. Presently Texaco is just starting off and can offer the service but wait until this is fully launched and texaco has 30 or more customers to deal with daily. The logistics will simply overwhelm him and I want to believe Texaco has a day job.

We should be realistic and stop being selfish. I have never seen where a person goes to the market and tells the market I want so and so goods, you have to browse shops to get what you want.

Everyone should provide their links.

The guy in techmarket currently charges 70-80$ for whatever you are buying even if it is a $10 item but Texaco charges per kilogram and charges $10 for the whole order. So instead of paying $80 to get a $10 item, you can now pay $20 or less. A paradigm shift is coming and we shouldn't destroy it with laziness and selfishness.

3 Likes

Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by oshie(m): 10:55pm On Jul 22, 2013
@ blink182, a case study is that I left my house last Friday morning and returned yesterday(sunday) @ exactly 10:30 pm.
I left my house again in the morning today and just came back now. I was busy when i made that post. my diner awaits me as i write.

I understand the extra mile demanded of TX in making recommendations. it is going extra mile for biz r/ship sake. He can add extra charges if he so wishes, but it's not necessary.

Could you believe i have never sent a bracelette or jewelries link to Elina. I received 2 weeks ago from Ifeanyi a package of bracelletes weighing 16 kg. I am yet to pay for the goods including shipping. when I told Elina i needed the products, she sent pics for me to select. Victor and Elina can testify to this.

Mind you, I am not saying Tx should send me goods to pay later. All I ask is that he recommmends for colleagues that asks for such assistance. Note that the quest for greener pasture bonds each and every one of us on this thread and the likes. These items are usually brand specific such phones with specific models. Mind you he is equally building biz r/ship with these sellers.

I just envy some of us that free and independent. if wishes were horses, beggers would ride.

@ Tx for repling my mail.
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jul 22, 2013
oshie: @ blink182, a case study is that I left my house last Friday morning and returned yesterday(sunday) @ exactly 10:30 pm.
I left my house again in the morning today and just came back now. I was busy when i made that post. my diner awaits me as i write.

I understand the extra mile demanded of TX in making recommendations. it is going extra mile for biz r/ship sake. He can add extra charges if he so wishes, but it's not necessary.

Could you believe i have never sent a bracelette or jewelries link to Elina. I received 2 weeks ago from Ifeanyi a package of bracelletes weighing 16 kg. I am yet to pay for the goods including shipping. when I told Elina i needed the products, she sent pics for me to select. Victor and Elina can testify to this.

Mind you, I am not saying Tx should send me goods to pay later. All I ask is that he recommmends for colleagues that asks for such assistance. Note that the quest for greener pasture bonds each and every one of us on this thread and the likes. These items are usually brand specific such phones with specific models. Mind you he is equally building biz r/ship with these sellers.

I just envy some of us that free and independent. if wishes were horses, beggers would ride.

@ Tx for repling my mail.
Elena Chris has no day job. Her business is cvm so she can afford to offer the service, tx on the other hand has a day job. This service is something rendered to help Nigerians at home overcome the paypal embargo.
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jul 22, 2013
I wil strongly advice Texaco to sell items to his clients based on his experience on that particular item and therefore and could guarantee it... I bet you, you can neva be master of all items, and note you wil only sell even those items you knw more abt based on availability. As time comes u
Wil as a matter of facts have clients u
Wil supply at regular intervals if you choose to keep them such clients depending on your schedule. So therefore, 97percent of ur clients will have to search for what they need and wanna buy.... But you could choose to serve dem all, its ur strenght, hence your call, if u
Gat som black magic stocked up ur sleeves. #White goose chase#

@oshie, Ebay, Amazon are not likened to Aliexpress,NOTE, there are no stores in those sites, while Aliexpress is like the Alaba of Nigeria @ online form, therefore those sellers are always there with goods wen u
Come calling on their store numbers. Ebay aint that way, so what CVM does is quit easier in process compared with Ebay/amazon...oh look MR Oshie, even on ur dinner table, a lot cld b done with ur fone on one hand, don't b lazy, else you will lose a lot some of money 1 day, I bet you wil have time afta worths...#just my 5cents##
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by oshie(m): 11:07am On Jul 23, 2013
@ Blik and Beat, I don hear, thanks.
@ TX looking 4ward to a smooth biz r/ship.
@ let's move on
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 2:42pm On Jul 23, 2013
oshie: @ Blik and Beat, I don hear, thanks.
@ TX looking 4ward to a smooth biz r/ship.
@ let's move on
Thanks everyone.
A journey of a thousand miles begins with only one step.
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 4:12pm On Jul 23, 2013
@all,
Please shippment takes 10 to 14 days .please kindly take note,we must receive ur parcel by wednesday to be able to guarantee thursday shipping for ur items.thank you
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by ib4ola(m): 5:09pm On Jul 23, 2013
texaco1:
40 us dollars

@texco1 that item i quoted has been sold help me check this 281140443749 and let see how we can pay for it immediately. there are much people viewing it.
let me have your direct line. send to biaglobalconcept@gmail.com
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 5:43pm On Jul 23, 2013
ib4ola:

@texco1 that item i quoted has been sold help me check this 281140443749 and let see how we can pay for it immediately. there are much people viewing it.
Forget about the ppl viewing it,if it is yours they won't buy it.
Laptop cost is 120
Seller shipping. 15
Handling. 10
Shipping is. 30
Total is 175
But pls take note ,ur item may not meet thursday shipment deadline .
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by souleymon(m): 6:06pm On Jul 23, 2013
texaco which country are you.which state in the country.

would like to give you a call
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 7:32pm On Jul 23, 2013
ib4ola:

pls dont send any money again , the listing has ended.
always send me a mail , pls pls pls this is very very important and once u send me a mail and i reply positively contact my man in ibadan , we cant be losing business like this .
my mail is dotun10@hotmail.com. thank you
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jul 23, 2013
souleymon: texaco which country are you.which state in the country.

would like to give you a call
trust me...answer this!
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 8:58pm On Jul 23, 2013
beatbug: trust me...answer this!
@beatbug,if not for you i wont answer this question,
but i wont leave my phone number online

@all, I AM NOT BEGGING ANYONE TO DO BUSINESS WITH ME AND NEITHER HAVE I COLLECTED A KOBO FROM ANYONE <IF YOU CANT TRUST ME THEN PLEASE KEEP YOUR GOODS AND MONEY TO YOURSELF <> THANK YOU >
I HAVE GIVEN CONTACT OF MY PEOPLE YOU CAN VERIFY MY IDENTITY FROM .I WONT ANSWER THIS TYPE OF QUESTION AGAIN . THANKS

@BEATBUG , I THINK YOU HAVE BEEN RIGHT ALL ALONG ABOUT THESE PEOPLE
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jul 23, 2013
texaco1:
@beatbug,if not for you i wont answer this question,
but i wont leave my phone number online
Cypress, Texas .

@all, I AM NOT BEGGING ANYONE TO DO BUSINESS WITH ME AND NEITHER HAVE I COLLECTED A KOBO FROM ANYONE <IF YOU CANT TRUST ME THEN PLEASE KEEP YOUR GOODS AND MONEY TO YOURSELF <> THANK YOU >
I HAVE GIVEN CONTACT OF MY PEOPLE YOU CAN VERIFY MY IDENTITY FROM .I WONT ANSWER THIS TYPE OF QUESTION AGAIN . THANKS

be patient with ur clients!
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 9:06pm On Jul 23, 2013
beatbug: be patient with ur clients!
ok
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by souleymon(m): 9:25pm On Jul 23, 2013

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (58) (Reply)

Wholesale First Grade Okrika Bale / Kedi Revive And Vigor Essential-perfect Combination For A Stronger Man. / <<<<<DUBAI WHOLESALE!!!WHOLESALE!!!!!!!! Bags,hair,shoes,baby Clothes>>>>>>>>>>>

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.