Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,350 members, 7,881,296 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:07 PM

Impala Dives Into Tourist's Car While Running From Cheetah - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Impala Dives Into Tourist's Car While Running From Cheetah (21071 Views)

US Military Funded Robotic 'cheetah' Runs Faster Than Usain! / Cheetah Robot 'beats Usain Bolt' / Pdms Running On Vista And Windows 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Impala Dives Into Tourist's Car While Running From Cheetah by Opey4luv(m): 10:14pm On Jul 11, 2013
My comment is no more on the front page so am not gonna comment on the topic.
angry

[size=13pt] Last Bullet: [/size] I love the animal's instinct, Safety first
Re: Impala Dives Into Tourist's Car While Running From Cheetah by Smartgunna: 10:16pm On Jul 11, 2013
what if the cheetah was so hungry and decided to jump in with the impala
Re: Impala Dives Into Tourist's Car While Running From Cheetah by Originalsly: 10:16pm On Jul 11, 2013
Wow!...nature at work...mankind getting in between!
Re: Impala Dives Into Tourist's Car While Running From Cheetah by Linoversace: 10:17pm On Jul 11, 2013
xynerise: I remember when I was a hunter cheesy

Vous avez omis 'à' et 'qui' sur votre signature.
Elle....des sourires....guerit(guerisse).[fill the spaces]

belle femme wink
Re: Impala Dives Into Tourist's Car While Running From Cheetah by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jul 11, 2013
LOL This is hilarious!
Re: Impala Dives Into Tourist's Car While Running From Cheetah by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jul 11, 2013
jusRadical:

So the goat or ram you eat is harmful animal. Even the ice or fresh fish you eat is also harmful animal?
no mind am undecided
Re: Impala Dives Into Tourist's Car While Running From Cheetah by Les: 10:24pm On Jul 11, 2013
grin grin This should be in the world Guinness book of record....
Re: Impala Dives Into Tourist's Car While Running From Cheetah by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jul 11, 2013
jusRadical:

So the goat or ram you eat is harmful animal. Even the ice or fresh fish you eat is also harmful animal?
The last time I checked goats and rams weren't endangered species, you don't go about killing animals you have little or no idea about, btw how did you know I eat the animals you mentioned?
Re: Impala Dives Into Tourist's Car While Running From Cheetah by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jul 11, 2013
smartg :

African man mentality, 'enough bush meat' you did not of saving the life of the innocent animal first.
oyiboman, how many times have you thought of saving the life of a human being. Na loss to the cheetah but na gain to a sharp driver grin
Re: Impala Dives Into Tourist's Car While Running From Cheetah by Heartymaureen: 10:28pm On Jul 11, 2013
Just passing
Re: Impala Dives Into Tourist's Car While Running From Cheetah by bknight: 10:29pm On Jul 11, 2013
The dive of life! grin
Re: Impala Dives Into Tourist's Car While Running From Cheetah by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jul 11, 2013
prickly: The last time I checked goats and rams weren't endangered species, you don't go about killing animals you have little or no idea about, btw how did you know I eat the animals you mentioned?

So impala is endangered specie? My friend any animal we chop finish, we face other ones. GOD say make we chop.

A hungry man never cares about endangered or 'outdangered' species. Go tell people for somalia or sudan say make them no kill impala chop.
Re: Impala Dives Into Tourist's Car While Running From Cheetah by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jul 11, 2013
prickly: The last time I checked goats and rams weren't endangered species, you don't go about killing animals you have little or no idea about, btw how did you know I eat the animals you mentioned?

So impala is endangered specie? My friend any animal we chop finish, we face other ones. GOD say make we chop.

A hungry man never cares about endangered or 'outdangered' species.
Re: Impala Dives Into Tourist's Car While Running From Cheetah by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jul 11, 2013

Not only impala, even grass-cutter (nchi in igbo), bush rat (ewi in igbo), squirell (osa), etc even follow. O' boy leave all those una oyibo grammer.
Re: Impala Dives Into Tourist's Car While Running From Cheetah by supaeagles(m): 10:51pm On Jul 11, 2013
elampiro: Safety? is the imapala actually safe with humans? May be lesser enemies. It got lucky it wasn't villages boys looking for meat. If not for the cheetah it would have been running far from humans.
Any way smart move.
That is why for Yankari game reserve, Imapalas and the Cheetahs pick race comot in opposite direction upon sighting the village boyz type!
smiley
Re: Impala Dives Into Tourist's Car While Running From Cheetah by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jul 11, 2013
supaeagles: That is why for Yankari game reserve, Imapalas and the Cheetahs pick race comot in opposite direction upon sighting the village boyz type!
smiley

L-A-U-G-H-T-E-R cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Impala Dives Into Tourist's Car While Running From Cheetah by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jul 11, 2013

In Nigeria we gazoo (chop) :p every animal (except humans). What a free country. Nigeria is the freest country on earth. cheesy
Re: Impala Dives Into Tourist's Car While Running From Cheetah by xynerise: 11:29pm On Jul 11, 2013
Linoversace:

Vous avez omis 'à' et 'qui' sur votre signature.
Elle....des sourires....guerit(guerisse).[fill the spaces]

belle femme wink
Merci cher. Je juste l'ai vu maintenant cheesy
Re: Impala Dives Into Tourist's Car While Running From Cheetah by 190: 11:36pm On Jul 11, 2013
rotfl @d video

if i were in that car

na 2 quick roll glass up drive straight to house sharpen cutlass buy Knoor and maggi wait empty hot pot of boiling water

Bleep d goverment

dey can arrest me later after eating impala meat grin grin grin
Re: Impala Dives Into Tourist's Car While Running From Cheetah by xynerise: 11:48pm On Jul 11, 2013
190: rotfl @d video

if i were in that car

na 2 quick roll glass up drive straight to house sharpen cutlass buy Knoor and maggi wait empty hot pot of boiling water

Bleep d goverment

Antilope affamée grin
Re: Impala Dives Into Tourist's Car While Running From Cheetah by cybluesky(m): 11:52pm On Jul 11, 2013
CHINESE TITLE;
IMPALA IN D CHEETAH'S SHADOW
Re: Impala Dives Into Tourist's Car While Running From Cheetah by NEROSKY(m): 12:10am On Jul 12, 2013
Brave! But the cheetah feel cheated
Re: Impala Dives Into Tourist's Car While Running From Cheetah by GooseBaba: 12:12am On Jul 12, 2013
Smartgunna: what if the cheetah was so hungry and decided to jump in with the impala

If that happens. Then this video will contain "story that touch".. cheesy
Re: Impala Dives Into Tourist's Car While Running From Cheetah by otikpoko(m): 12:15am On Jul 12, 2013
The tourists were fortunate that the Cheetah did not jump into the car as well in order to catch the Imapala....and the Impala in turn was fortunate that this did not happen in Nigeria because he would have turned into Impala pepper soup grin grin
Re: Impala Dives Into Tourist's Car While Running From Cheetah by whatofyou: 1:44am On Jul 12, 2013
No be una talk say the enemy of my enemy be my friend, so the impala come use instinct decide say the animal wey dey like watch me as him dey like watch my enemy no go get partiality, na so him come make him move.
Later, they go say God no dey, becos na Him come bless the whole episode with a peaceful end, just like the biblical Daniel in the lions' den case.
The hidden message to people wey like wildlife be say: make we always ensure of our safety when we dey do things, "make blow wey person intend for another person no land for person wey nothing concern- Chinua Achebe, R.I.P."
Re: Impala Dives Into Tourist's Car While Running From Cheetah by GlorifiedTunde(m): 2:16am On Jul 12, 2013
190: rotfl @d video

if i were in that car

Bleep d goverment

Longer throat!

That impala just jumped from the frypan, don't be the FIRE embarassed
Re: Impala Dives Into Tourist's Car While Running From Cheetah by 190: 5:08am On Jul 12, 2013
that impala healthy sha

see the laps very meaticious cheesy cheesy
Re: Impala Dives Into Tourist's Car While Running From Cheetah by horlabiyi(m): 5:36am On Jul 12, 2013
Airforce1: End Time things
End time? Abeg park well make we see front
Re: Impala Dives Into Tourist's Car While Running From Cheetah by IseOluwa777(m): 5:37am On Jul 12, 2013
smart impala wink
Re: Impala Dives Into Tourist's Car While Running From Cheetah by adino(m): 5:43am On Jul 12, 2013
cybluesky: CHINESE TITLE;
IMPALA IN D CHEETAH'S SHADOW

you bad I swear. LOL
Re: Impala Dives Into Tourist's Car While Running From Cheetah by Nobody: 6:06am On Jul 12, 2013
xynerise:
Merci cher. Je juste l'ai vu maintenant cheesy

Explain to people that Ur french were learnt In Senegal when U went there for ur Groundnut bizness and not really France.

Thank You!
Re: Impala Dives Into Tourist's Car While Running From Cheetah by ugoezeik(m): 6:40am On Jul 12, 2013
Airforce1: End Time things
wat does end time gato to do wit animal chasing animal. U r .........

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pacu - The Male Testicle-eating Fish Found / O2tvseries.com Tv Shows Download - Download & Watch Tv Shows Free / NASA Spacex Crew Return: Dragon Capsule Splashes Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.