Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,143 members, 7,973,867 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 09:12 AM

Obama Confirmed His 14yrs Old Daughter Dating - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Obama Confirmed His 14yrs Old Daughter Dating (3867 Views)

President Obama's 14 Years Old Daughter Dating A Guy (photo) / Two Love Birds: Regina Askia's Daughter Dating Kogi Royal Prince [photos] / She Was Disvirgin At 14yrs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obama Confirmed His 14yrs Old Daughter Dating by omobarBlog(m): 11:10pm On Jul 11, 2013
Malia Obama, daughter of President Obama, is now rumored to be dating.

It hasn't been even a month since speculation arose about just how Sasha and Malia Obama's teens would effect President Obama's second term. Now it appears President Obama is dropping hints.

Visiting Georgia, President Obama pushed his education agenda. According to MSN Now, Obama hinted then that one of his daughters, probably 14-year-old Malia Obama, has begun dating:

"I do have to warn the parents who are here, who still have young kids, they grow up to be, like five feet 10 inches. And even if they're still nice to you, they basically don't have a lot of time for you during the weekends. They have sleepovers and dates. So all that early investment just leaves them to go away."

According to the Huffington Post, the Obamas revealed in an interview the influence Barack and Michelle Obama's marriage will have on their daughter Malia's inevitable relationships with boys:

"The great thing about the girls is they've got a wonderful role model in their mom. They've seen how Michelle and I interact - not only the love but also respect that I show to their mom. So I think they have pretty high expectations about how relationships should be, and that gives me some confidence about the future."

President Obama noted in an interview last year with Ryan Seacrest:

"Michelle is very good about making sure that we're creating a space for them where they can have sleepovers. They can go to the mall. They can go to the movies. They're going to homecomings at their school."

The unwritten rules governing coverage of President Obama's daughters still stand, so we should not expect a lot of first-hand media updates on Malia Obama's dating life.

SOURCE http://www.omobar..com

Re: Obama Confirmed His 14yrs Old Daughter Dating by Henrypraise: 11:16pm On Jul 11, 2013
Bin Ladens son comes to mind

3 Likes

Re: Obama Confirmed His 14yrs Old Daughter Dating by MrCork: 11:25pm On Jul 11, 2013
..that babe gots some small boooobsi though wink

2 Likes

Re: Obama Confirmed His 14yrs Old Daughter Dating by omobarBlog(m): 11:39pm On Jul 11, 2013
sure, u dey see road man

1 Like

Re: Obama Confirmed His 14yrs Old Daughter Dating by Nobody: 12:12am On Jul 12, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

Give her money for a boob job. tongue

1 Like

Re: Obama Confirmed His 14yrs Old Daughter Dating by Mynd44: 12:36am On Jul 12, 2013
Imagine being on a date and secret service agents watching you.

Buzzkill

1 Like

Re: Obama Confirmed His 14yrs Old Daughter Dating by khiaa(f): 12:48am On Jul 12, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

Dang, she's only 14, give her a chance to mature. You shouldn't be looking at a young girl in that way, you pervert.

5 Likes

Re: Obama Confirmed His 14yrs Old Daughter Dating by Nobody: 12:59am On Jul 12, 2013
He made that comment earlier this year. He didn't confirm anything, lol.
She just turned 15 on July 4th. I doubt they would let her date at such a young age.

2 Likes

Re: Obama Confirmed His 14yrs Old Daughter Dating by Nobody: 1:29am On Jul 12, 2013
wat abt me dat started frm my mum's womb?
which award dem go give me?
Re: Obama Confirmed His 14yrs Old Daughter Dating by Nobody: 4:48am On Jul 12, 2013
I don't believe it tongue
Re: Obama Confirmed His 14yrs Old Daughter Dating by 190: 4:54am On Jul 12, 2013
Damnit, where was i wen this girl started dating

sheeeeet, i need to enrol for this girl sharp sharp

she fit like my Ultimate swagga steps wink

eyes on the US green card and some raw $$$$ angry angry angry
Re: Obama Confirmed His 14yrs Old Daughter Dating by Mynd44: 4:54am On Jul 12, 2013
adaobi123: I don't believe it
Why? When did you start dating?
Re: Obama Confirmed His 14yrs Old Daughter Dating by Nobody: 4:56am On Jul 12, 2013
Mynd_44:
Why? When did you start dating?

Oh yeah I forgot to insert the "tongue". And I haven't started.
Re: Obama Confirmed His 14yrs Old Daughter Dating by Nobody: 5:14am On Jul 12, 2013
adaobi123: I don't believe it tongue
doubting thomas.
Metcheeew embarassed
Re: Obama Confirmed His 14yrs Old Daughter Dating by Mynd44: 5:16am On Jul 12, 2013
adaobi123:

I don't believe both answers tongue
Re: Obama Confirmed His 14yrs Old Daughter Dating by Nobody: 5:17am On Jul 12, 2013
Mynd_44:
I don't believe both answers tongue

But I'm serious tongue
Re: Obama Confirmed His 14yrs Old Daughter Dating by Mynd44: 5:19am On Jul 12, 2013
adaobi123:

But I'm serious tongue
Well you might be serious but I don't believe tongue
Re: Obama Confirmed His 14yrs Old Daughter Dating by Nobody: 5:28am On Jul 12, 2013
Mynd_44:
Well you might be serious but I don't believe tongue

Okay tongue
Re: Obama Confirmed His 14yrs Old Daughter Dating by Mynd44: 5:30am On Jul 12, 2013
adaobi123:

Okay tongue
Stay scheming

2 Likes

Re: Obama Confirmed His 14yrs Old Daughter Dating by Nobody: 5:32am On Jul 12, 2013
Mynd_44:
Stay scheming

cool
Re: Obama Confirmed His 14yrs Old Daughter Dating by na2day(m): 6:12am On Jul 12, 2013
I hope its with a lesbian grin
wonder what daddy o will say grin

Will a little bit of Karma not be nice?

2 Likes

Re: Obama Confirmed His 14yrs Old Daughter Dating by jmoore(m): 6:35am On Jul 12, 2013
14yrs? SS1 student dating?
Re: Obama Confirmed His 14yrs Old Daughter Dating by Kirinwa: 6:59am On Jul 12, 2013
190: Damnit, where was i wen this girl started dating

You were sipping burukutu,weed and commenting away your life on Nairaland. grin

2 Likes

Re: Obama Confirmed His 14yrs Old Daughter Dating by Kirinwa: 6:59am On Jul 12, 2013

You were sipping burukutu,smoking weed and commenting away your life on Nairaland. grin
Re: Obama Confirmed His 14yrs Old Daughter Dating by SlyIg(f): 7:03am On Jul 12, 2013
Hope say na Okija Juju she date! Vaseline things continues for Okija Juju...
Re: Obama Confirmed His 14yrs Old Daughter Dating by Nobody: 7:11am On Jul 12, 2013

wat is dis one saying? undecided
Re: Obama Confirmed His 14yrs Old Daughter Dating by biafranqueen: 7:12am On Jul 12, 2013
adaobi123:

The true daughter of an Igbo Family.Take your time my Dear you have plenty of time you are missing nothing.

1 Like

Re: Obama Confirmed His 14yrs Old Daughter Dating by yuzedo: 7:25am On Jul 12, 2013
Admirable family! I don't doubt Mr. Barack's words! Bless 'em!

[s]Wouldn't mind the youngest daughter tho! Ready to wait.[/s] embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Obama Confirmed His 14yrs Old Daughter Dating by omobarBlog(m): 7:34am On Jul 12, 2013
make money blogging send me and email on my blog http://www.omobar..com
Re: Obama Confirmed His 14yrs Old Daughter Dating by Mynd44: 7:46am On Jul 12, 2013
na2day!:
I hope its with a lesbian grin
wonder what daddy o will say grin

Will a little bit of Karma not be nice?
I don't think he would mind

1 Like

Re: Obama Confirmed His 14yrs Old Daughter Dating by AbuMikey(m): 7:53am On Jul 12, 2013
Fuuuuccccck!!!!! Wuz her number?? Her Facebook ID??,Twitter ID??,YIM ID,??Nairaland ID Help a brother in Need angryangryangryangry Be Nice coolcoolcool

1 Like

Re: Obama Confirmed His 14yrs Old Daughter Dating by fr3do(m): 8:21am On Jul 12, 2013
Hope she is dating a girl.
Obama the gay-activist president
mtchheeew

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Most Girls Short? / Romance Section Party / When She Says She Wants Ice Cream And Corn Flakes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.