Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,365 members, 7,937,112 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 01:48 PM

Rita Dominic Is 38 Years Old Today! - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rita Dominic Is 38 Years Old Today! (30470 Views)

Rita Dominic Is The New Face Of Flattummytea.ng! (photos) / Rita Dominic Is Fierce In New Photo / Rita Dominic Is The Most Stylish African Actress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rita Dominic Is 38 Years Old Today! by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jul 12, 2013
*shivers* I weep for my country.

"A woman's pride is her husband"! What in the world?!!

Just out of curiosity, what is a man's pride?

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Is 38 Years Old Today! by dickhardener: 5:24pm On Jul 12, 2013
kulyie: because their brains are not better than an animals own
u are actually worse off than the myriad of folks u are insulting. U neither hv basic decorum or courtesy. U are taking a tylenol pill for someone else"s headache.

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Is 38 Years Old Today! by tellwisdom: 5:24pm On Jul 12, 2013
kulyie: were,oloriburuku,alaileko,ole alapa ike tiole sise grin

Don dey craze abi??..WHY ALL THESE SHITSS? Abi craze man don dey wink u abi? angry
Re: Rita Dominic Is 38 Years Old Today! by Truckpusher(m): 5:25pm On Jul 12, 2013
Shollypopz: *shivers* I weep for my country.

A man's pride is his wife's undisputed puccy tongue.....if you doubt me ,take away a beautiful poor man's wife from him grin grin
Re: Rita Dominic Is 38 Years Old Today! by Maxwell86(m): 5:27pm On Jul 12, 2013
Shollypopz: *shivers* I weep for my country.

Stop weeping bruh...
A man's pride is his erm, erm, erm, erm, wife/girlfriends...
Re: Rita Dominic Is 38 Years Old Today! by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jul 12, 2013
dick hardener: u are actually worse off than the myriad of folks u are insulting. U neither hv basic decorum or courtesy. U are taking a tylenol pill for someone else"s headache.
is this one fresh madness or what :p you better tear your cloth and run into the market with rags.smh.lunatic :p 8-)
Re: Rita Dominic Is 38 Years Old Today! by chei: 5:31pm On Jul 12, 2013
kulyie: even if your great grand mother was alive to look me in the face,she probably will be a domestic servant in my house and you nonentity have the effontery to spew thrash because you have the opportunity to sit behind a computer screen on a faceless forum.:/

who are you,what is you father's name,what have you as a person achieved on your own instead you are constituting a nuisance here on nairaland :/

Lol. Why you dey try me?
You're a girl, a little ordinary girl. You should know your place in society even on the internet. Don't feel special because you're hurling insults and slinging mud left and right.
Re: Rita Dominic Is 38 Years Old Today! by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jul 12, 2013
Uchmangunner:
I was brought up well, God fearing home, well educated, currently pursuing my masters degree in petroleum eng here in the USA. U on the other hand is basically fuck1ng ever dick and Harry just for blackberry phone. When u go settle down? U don old o! Shameless w@nker!
i see grin pursuing your masters degree indeed after you pursue am and catch am in your village,dont forget to mix ibo and english when writing your c.v.

United states of america ko,united states of arabia ni :p

keep dreaming,its free grin

even the ones doing masters in naija are so refined and polished,i dont even see any sign of class in you,na village agbero you be con dey form you dey pursue your masters.keep deceiving yourself :p 8-)

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Is 38 Years Old Today! by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jul 12, 2013
This chic is old mehn. Hbd to her but make she try born now even if na one ehn
Re: Rita Dominic Is 38 Years Old Today! by Truckpusher(m): 5:40pm On Jul 12, 2013
kulyie: i see grin pursuing your masters degree indeed after you pursue am and catch am in your village,dont forget to mix ibo and english when writing your c.v.

even the ones doing masters in naija are so refined and polished,i dont even see any sign of class in you,na village agbero you be con dey form you dey pursue your masters.keep deceiving yourself :p 8-)
Lmao grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Is 38 Years Old Today! by rednation: 5:41pm On Jul 12, 2013
The fact remains that we need to teach our young girls the act of being humble and respectful. I think she has that feminist attitude that's why she's not married. HBD to her tho

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Is 38 Years Old Today! by joyli: 5:42pm On Jul 12, 2013
Chai Rita!! U too born now if you No marry!! cool cool
Re: Rita Dominic Is 38 Years Old Today! by Uchmangunner: 5:43pm On Jul 12, 2013
kulyie: i see grin pursuing your masters degree indeed after you pursue am and catch am in your village,dont forget to mix ibo and english when writing your c.v.

Lol I don't need to prove anything to u, I didn't mean to brag or anything but I just wanted to make it clear that we weren't on the same level and will never be! Stop trying to put other people down to your level. Why people dey aim higher, e na chu blackberry! Ewu Gambia!
Re: Rita Dominic Is 38 Years Old Today! by dabossman(m): 5:45pm On Jul 12, 2013
What kind of boring thread is this? 6 pages of talk and not one eye-boggling picture of the 'beaurifful' Rita Dominic? What is 'strong' with all of you?

Oya make una take feed eye small.

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Is 38 Years Old Today! by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jul 12, 2013
dabossman: What kind of boring thread is this? 6 pages of talk and not one eye-boggling picture of the 'beaurifful' Rita Dominic? What is 'strong' with all of you?

Oya make una take feed eye small.
awwwww shes sooo cute and beautiful,hapoy birthday girl,ignore all those frustrated male hags,the only thing they know how to do best is rant.

:*:*:*
Re: Rita Dominic Is 38 Years Old Today! by rapsie: 5:52pm On Jul 12, 2013
All Round Gist: Nollywood sultry actress and sweetheart, Rita Uchenna Nkem Dominic is a year older today. The actress clocks 38 today and she took to Twitter to thank God for her life and success. she wrote "For health, for life, for blessing me greatly, I say thank u God! Happy bday Ree Dee!"
Wow..this lady is cheating nature...! At 38, she looks 18....I'm jealous! Happy birthday sassy lady.

http://www.allaroundgist.com/2013/07/happy-birthday-to-rita-dominic-who.html

It's so pathetic how we condemn a person with unfair judgements especially on her bday. Clearly reading her tweet, she appreciated God for his blessings and even greatly.
Examine urselves and you'll find that all you wish for, haven't been met. Time is all it takes. I pray God's promises in her life be fulfilled and dat of us all. Amen

Happy Birthday Rita.

4 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Is 38 Years Old Today! by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jul 12, 2013
Amaaskia:

I pity anyone who is related to you, or knows you in reality.
You're the world's most pathetic man.
An unemployed 'NOBODY', yet you'd open your stinking gutter to abuse people that are 1billion times better than you and your ancestors + future generation.
Whenever I remember you exist, I throw up.
Pathetic personified!
Get a life.

Ps: You're not even man enough to show your disgusting face.
An absolute waste of skin. That's what you are.

I have to get back to work, break is over. Those of us who have jobs, and earn a living. Unlike a useless 40year old FOOL who still lives with his parents and begs for change. Mtchewwwwwww
Believe me, you don't want to see his face, na to get eternal nightmare be that.

3 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Is 38 Years Old Today! by fairygeh(f): 5:54pm On Jul 12, 2013
People are so wicked and unsymphatetic.today is this babes birthday for goodness sakes.please spare her.just imagine her reading all ds insults.if u were in her shoes how would u feel?you people are callous.i know most of you dissing her are guys.life isn't all about marriage.do you know when you will get married too?do you know if you would also encounter one delay or the other in your life too?Never make jest of people with what hurts them cos you can never be too sure what awaits you too.Reedee darling,I Wish u happiness.go girl.you rock.let ur enemies go and hug the nearest transformer.

2 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Is 38 Years Old Today! by ukchy: 5:57pm On Jul 12, 2013
Airforce1: U should be ashamed of yourself madam Rita Dominic

Mtchew

Wont you mind your space,what is your business if she is still single @ this age.Mtcheeeeeeewwww

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Moesha Boduong Flaunts Her New Range Rover (Photos) / Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko Take COVID-19 Vaccine In Delta (Photos, Video) / GEJ Or Kate Henshaw: Who Wore It Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.