Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,933 members, 7,927,753 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 August 2024 at 09:22 PM

Oil Companies Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Oil Companies Recruitment (2330 Views)

International Group Of Companies Recruitment (6 Positions) / Insurance Companies Recruitment / PH Based Oil Companies, Their Addresses, Phone Numbers & Websites. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oil Companies Recruitment by Nobody: 6:28am On Jul 12, 2013
Getting employed into any oil companies in Nigeria' starts when you re still in College and University.
The fact of this action is,as your education progresses, you keep, updating your profile, in some cases, they will suggest, courses you can pursue of change to fit into these industries thereby getting keyed in,as first choice during recruitment.Even if their recruitment exercise is done publicly, you will receive invite first.
Let me use Shell as an example, they have the flay of recruiting young graduates, not that they have experience they will be employed under graduate trainees.
Hence if you are still studying or have a ward in secondary school or univeristy, he or she should log into www.shell.com look for regional site, choose Nigeria, first register, then click career, check college, graduate,or undergraduate, fill in required info.Same for exxonmobil,chevron,sclumberger,halliburton,bakerhughes,Elf, NNPC , Cameron, Total,etc.
Then if your are a young fresh undergraduate, visit any of these oil companies sites, register, check job alerts, search for jobs.
After this visit www.linkedin.com, register, create honest profile search for fellow colleaques, connect with many Managing directors,Technical, Operation Managers etc, if they read your profile, and connect with you, pronto you may land a job, because their personal email or their phone number will be reveal to you, in some cases.
If you go premium, Bill Gates to Richard Bronson contacts you will have

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oil Companies Recruitment by hisable2: 7:42am On Jul 12, 2013
thanks
Re: Oil Companies Recruitment by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jul 12, 2013
hisable2: thanks
In addition to these, your can also create a resume/cv related blog,and have your finest photo there, update it as often as your acquire any experience no matter how insignificant it might seem.
For instance, I re-painted My family house garage today, if your actually did and post the picture in your blog.
Whenever your read of vacancies, simply refer to your blog and then wait for response.
Re: Oil Companies Recruitment by atitebi(m): 5:41pm On Jul 12, 2013
mr. indigene......tanx, hw u dey?
Re: Oil Companies Recruitment by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jul 12, 2013
atitebi: mr. indigene......tanx, hw u dey?
My location weather is very fine to take an evening walk.
Re: Oil Companies Recruitment by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jul 13, 2013
One major oil service company known only by few is seadrill www.seadrill.com click career
If you want to pursue a career in this company and real want to undergo some training, you have a chance.
Total, Elf, Mobil depends upon them for crude oil extraction, mud logging etc.
I will encourage any reader of this thread, to destroy the mentality of "what Nigeria now needs is any university degree". which mean as long as you re a graduate, you re walking on a road paved gold. FALSE.
Some university degree Can not fetch you a job throughout your life.
So are you a degree holder in any engineering fields and Science stake out seadrill

(1) (Reply)

Dovegreen Global Services Recruitment / Can Someone Help Me With A Job Of 40k To 60k / Tinubu Gets Strong Prophetic Warning From Pro. Iginla Who Predicted His Victory(

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.