Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,519 members, 7,885,168 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 02:41 AM

The Great July Babies, Stand Up And Be Counted! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Great July Babies, Stand Up And Be Counted! (1675 Views)

Naija Girls Please Stand Up! / I Can't Stand Men With Little D!cks / May All The Nl Babes Sleeping With Their Bosses 'stand Up' For Recognition. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Great July Babies, Stand Up And Be Counted! by sage2(m): 6:05pm On May 20, 2008
I am THE SAGE" and july 14th was/is the day
Re: The Great July Babies, Stand Up And Be Counted! by ellaluchi: 6:46pm On May 20, 2008
july 23 is my buff day
Re: The Great July Babies, Stand Up And Be Counted! by TOYOSI20(f): 7:08pm On May 20, 2008
Mine is the 4th of july kiss, can't wait. . , . . , .
Re: The Great July Babies, Stand Up And Be Counted! by davidt(m): 11:03pm On May 20, 2008
July 18th
Re: The Great July Babies, Stand Up And Be Counted! by Trendiest(f): 4:28am On May 21, 2008
july 12 , yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: The Great July Babies, Stand Up And Be Counted! by toyin2007: 12:34pm On May 21, 2008
July 12
Re: The Great July Babies, Stand Up And Be Counted! by halavoke: 2:41pm On May 21, 2008
july 16
Re: The Great July Babies, Stand Up And Be Counted! by Nobody: 2:44pm On May 21, 2008
july 2nd! smiley
Re: The Great July Babies, Stand Up And Be Counted! by welli(f): 2:48pm On May 21, 2008
if i must ask,what is such a thread doin here?how on earth is this a "romance" topic
Re: The Great July Babies, Stand Up And Be Counted! by welli(f): 3:14pm On May 21, 2008
Re: The Great July Babies, Stand Up And Be Counted! by ollybabe: 3:26pm On May 21, 2008
july 18th xs sad
Re: The Great July Babies, Stand Up And Be Counted! by maggy69(f): 3:40pm On May 21, 2008
welli:

if i must ask,what is such a thread doin here?how on earth is this a "romance" topic

@ Welli,
gurl i guess if u were to be born in July, it wont bug u as it is right now, leave them to enjoy their thang
Re: The Great July Babies, Stand Up And Be Counted! by welli(f): 3:44pm On May 21, 2008
on d contrary,  . . i would even talk more if that were to be d case.so . . .
Re: The Great July Babies, Stand Up And Be Counted! by sage2(m): 3:58pm On May 21, 2008
When we said july babies, we simply mean some pple are in, and others,like welli out. so i wonder why she is here formenting trouble. You read the topic and knew it does not apply to you and yet you click. excuse me.
Re: The Great July Babies, Stand Up And Be Counted! by donugapi(m): 4:00pm On May 21, 2008
July 22nd, Any other 22nd ers pls holla grin
Re: The Great July Babies, Stand Up And Be Counted! by welli(f): 4:07pm On May 21, 2008
SAGE i'm not a july "born"yea but do you mind gettin it into ur head dat dats not y i posted here.since wen has "freedom of speech" become a crime in naija?you cud ve atleast being d gud boy u claim by not replyin me.hiss
Re: The Great July Babies, Stand Up And Be Counted! by sage2(m): 4:19pm On May 21, 2008
In that case, you chose the wrong place to express ur so-called freedom of speech. DO NOT REPLY IF YOU CAN READ!
Re: The Great July Babies, Stand Up And Be Counted! by welli(f): 4:25pm On May 21, 2008
as you can sense,i can't read.so i will cont. . to reply.take a dive into any lagoon or hell if u ve a prob wit ma replies.
Re: The Great July Babies, Stand Up And Be Counted! by welli(f): 4:27pm On May 21, 2008
you re even d poster,no wonder u want to kill yourself simply bcuz i told you d truth.how is it my fault that u lack patience nd as a result u end up being unable to check if your "yet to post thread" has been posted before by another person
Re: The Great July Babies, Stand Up And Be Counted! by sage2(m): 4:50pm On May 21, 2008
So you never knew the poster all this while. That is an indictment on your person. How could you comment on a thread you don't know the poster. You sure ve got issues, welli.
Re: The Great July Babies, Stand Up And Be Counted! by welli(f): 5:03pm On May 21, 2008
you only know tins you care about or tins u give ur attention to.i blive dis wil go along way to tell you i care less dan u tot abt d topic and d poster.der re berra threads to care about.just stopped by to drop a message nd since i've done dat,i'm taking a walk but to be back wen i'm called
Re: The Great July Babies, Stand Up And Be Counted! by sage2(m): 5:23pm On May 21, 2008
I can see you r a very stubborn.
Re: The Great July Babies, Stand Up And Be Counted! by sage2(m): 5:24pm On May 21, 2008
I can see you r a very stubborn girl.
Re: The Great July Babies, Stand Up And Be Counted! by 9jaboi1(m): 5:31pm On May 21, 2008
Sage, will u shut up! ow dare u tuk 2 welli like dat.
Re: The Great July Babies, Stand Up And Be Counted! by sage2(m): 5:37pm On May 21, 2008
9ja boi:

Sage, will u shut up! ow dare u tuk 2 welli like that.

How much did she pay you to do this on her behalf? I found this too cheap. DO NOT REPLY IF YOU ARE EDUCATED.
Re: The Great July Babies, Stand Up And Be Counted! by welli(f): 5:52pm On May 21, 2008
were did you get that cheap vocabulary frm "DO  NOT REPLY IF . . . "  i'm very stubborn. . yes nd so what?an advice-if u knw d way u posted this thread,get it out d same way.simple statment i made,u re giving yourself headache about it.tie yourself wit a rope jare. angry
Re: The Great July Babies, Stand Up And Be Counted! by naijadiva2(f): 5:58pm On May 21, 2008
july 21
Re: The Great July Babies, Stand Up And Be Counted! by sage2(m): 6:13pm On May 21, 2008
Ok, welli my baby. I mean no disrespect. I am just having fun and decided to stretch you to the limit, and i can see you are there now. Anyways, i will never disrespect the Naija Babe. Norring but luv from my end. I dunno watchu got 4 me.
Re: The Great July Babies, Stand Up And Be Counted! by welli(f): 6:27pm On May 21, 2008
peace be unto you
Re: The Great July Babies, Stand Up And Be Counted! by sage2(m): 6:33pm On May 21, 2008
welli:

peace be unto you

Amen, my dear! and you too.
Re: The Great July Babies, Stand Up And Be Counted! by ztyle(m): 6:37pm On May 21, 2008
. . . No una 4 fight make BAN seperate una. lol grin
Re: The Great July Babies, Stand Up And Be Counted! by welli(f): 6:39pm On May 21, 2008
c'mon sharraaaaaaaaap dia

i declare dis thread open!no offtopic cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Beware Of Curves Ahead. / How Does Does A Woman Cope With Being The Man Financially? / My Babe Broke Up With Me Wen She Discovered She Had Hiv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.