Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,223 members, 7,880,832 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:38 AM

Job Vacancies In Haulage Oil And Gas Ltd. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Vacancies In Haulage Oil And Gas Ltd. (2149 Views)

Global Drill Bay. Oil And Gas Ltd / Masters Energy Oil & Gas Ltd, Aptitude Test 2014 / Globaldrill Bay Oil And Gas Ltd..............guys Are They Real!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Job Vacancies In Haulage Oil And Gas Ltd. by bluecell: 10:12am On Jul 12, 2013
Haulage oil and gas Ltd. is our organization set aside to help in the production, distribution and marketing of petroleum products; thereby attaining the organisational goals and reducing risks. We supply our high quality products both national and international to individuals, companies and government. To achieve this goal, we are looking for able and capable persons to occupy the following vacant positions:
1. Accountants (2)
2. Customer care officers (3)
3. Public relation officers (2)
4. Administrative officers (2)
5. Sales representatives (3)
General Requirements:
• Excellent presentation and communication skills.
• Ability to work under pressure
• Good inter-personal skills
• Must be willing to travel within and outside the country.

Salary and incentives very competitive and attractive.
All applications and CVs should be forwarded to haulageoilandgasltd@yahoo.com on or before 29th July, 2013.
Re: Job Vacancies In Haulage Oil And Gas Ltd. by pearlesther: 6:52pm On Jul 23, 2013
Pls I'm interested where is the company located?you can call me on 08179398029 or drop your mobile number here so I can contact you asap thx.
Re: Job Vacancies In Haulage Oil And Gas Ltd. by bigyomite(m): 7:34am On Jul 24, 2013
Mumu GNLD, u no get family to hawk ur drugs for u?
Re: Job Vacancies In Haulage Oil And Gas Ltd. by MekT(m): 7:57am On Jul 24, 2013
The onli reason i knw itz scam eez d email...dey even try get website....veri dead one...lolz!
Re: Job Vacancies In Haulage Oil And Gas Ltd. by Festywum: 3:45pm On Jul 28, 2013
But the only one thing I don't understand about this so called GNLD at its associate is " is it by force to persuade some1 to sell drug. why! For crying abt loud. I guess the owner of this site should try and get any job poster scrutinized b4 finally posting a job. And if after discovered any element of unfaithfulness regarding the post. I will advised such poster should be banned from this site. Enough of deceiving people on the ground of getting a job
. Waste of time,energy and even the limited fund one has at that point in time. Pls I address dear "oluwaseun" the owner of this site to pls and pls get such people eliminated from this site. Thanks for your time.

(1) (Reply)

IBEDC PLC Recruits For Several Positions / Cool Job In An NGO / Shoprite Nig Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.