Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,746 members, 7,889,403 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 11:21 AM

Useless Ipo Of The Year Firstinland Bank Po - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Useless Ipo Of The Year Firstinland Bank Po (841 Views)

Twitter IPO Updates / Dangote Sugar Refinery Shares: 18 Naira At IPO, Now 56 Naira! / Impending IPO Of Dangote Sugar Refinery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Useless Ipo Of The Year Firstinland Bank Po by YOMIIK: 10:14pm On May 20, 2008
Hello guys Did anyone notice of what is really going on with this useless Bank First inland Bank, this is the worst IPO of all times, can you belief that the stock price as of today drop to IPO price, and no sign of stopping. In-fact I regret ever participated in their IPO, I Just keep on loosing everyday by day. I cannot wait to get my certificate and get it dispose.  sad
Re: Useless Ipo Of The Year Firstinland Bank Po by egoldman(m): 10:24pm On May 20, 2008
Stock investments may not be the right thing for you .
Re: Useless Ipo Of The Year Firstinland Bank Po by YOMIIK: 10:36pm On May 20, 2008
You are entitle to your own opinion, if u know how much I have lost with this bank that statement will not come out from your mouth. Anyway thanks for your contribution. shocked
Re: Useless Ipo Of The Year Firstinland Bank Po by Temmie10(m): 1:57pm On May 21, 2008
@yomik
you havent lost.
have you sold?
have u recieved the ipo certificate?
the market is bearish currently,
i am sure by the time certs will be released, the price would have appreciated and u will actually be in profit.
calm down my brother.

@egoldman
long time o
hw body?
Re: Useless Ipo Of The Year Firstinland Bank Po by YOMIIK: 4:18pm On May 21, 2008
Thanks, i have a lot of their stocks at hand before bought at higher price, and expecting PO. anyways thanks for your advice.

(1) (Reply)

__ / My First Scam Experience Online, share yours. / The End Of Oando? We Don't Wait And Start Dropping Oando Shares

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.