Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,970 members, 7,873,113 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:17 AM

I Need Assistance On Payoneer Card Delivery - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Assistance On Payoneer Card Delivery (3184 Views)

Get Free USA Bank Account Linked To Free Payoneer Card / I Need Help On Payoneer Card / Welcome-Hisenjos Fiverr,Freelancer via Payoneer Skrill Exchange Customer Support (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Assistance On Payoneer Card Delivery by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jul 12, 2013
I ordered my card through DHL but they told me i dont have enough funds to cover the courier which is $60. Though fiverr that issued the card has very low balance since i have withdrawn almost all to my paypal.
So please can anyone show me how to get up to that $60 to my payoneer to cover the dhl fees? Please leave out Fiverr. Show me ways i can get up to that amount to my card.
Please note i can link my card already to any company that issues out payoneer.
I'll appreciate your response (mostly arbitrage). thanks
Re: I Need Assistance On Payoneer Card Delivery by marrsender04: 2:18pm On Jul 12, 2013
babaearly: I ordered my card through DHL but they told me i dont have enough funds to cover the courier which is $60. Though fiverr that issued the card has very low balance since i have withdrawn almost all to my paypal.
So please can anyone show me how to get up to that $60 to my payoneer to cover the dhl fees? Please leave out Fiverr. Show me ways i can get up to that amount to my card.
POST OFFICE WILL SEIZE YOUR CARD IF ITS NOT COMIN THROUGH DHL,SINCE YOU DONT VE ENOF FUNDS TO COVER THE EXPIDITED SHIPPIN,BEST BET IS TRU YANKEE ADDRESS BUT SHIPPIN TO YANKEE IS DIFFICULT COS IF U USE NIGERIAN I.D THEY WIL NOT SHIP TO YANKEE ADDRESS EXCEPT NAIJA TRU REGULAR MAIL AND POST OFFICE WIL SEIZE IT COS THATS EFCC NEW RULE AND TO SHIP TO YANKEE MEANS U NID A SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER AND NO ONE WILL DO IT BUT ICAN GET IT FOR U BUT LETS C WHAT ABRITARAGE SAYS
Re: I Need Assistance On Payoneer Card Delivery by marrsender04: 2:19pm On Jul 12, 2013
BEFORE I OFFER MY SERVICES AND THEY SAY AM SCAM
Re: I Need Assistance On Payoneer Card Delivery by marrsender04: 2:20pm On Jul 12, 2013
babaearly: I ordered my card through DHL but they told me i dont have enough funds to cover the courier which is $60. Though fiverr that issued the card has very low balance since i have withdrawn almost all to my paypal.
FORGET ABOUT THE ONE UVE,U CAN DISCONNECT IT AND LINK ANODA,i mean uwil link anoda 1 with my help
Re: I Need Assistance On Payoneer Card Delivery by arbitrage: 7:49pm On Jul 12, 2013
If I understand your question, you just need to have about $60 in your Payoneer card. Right? That's simple! Log in to your payoneer account and load your card from any of your Nigerian visa or master cards and in two days you will have the fund in your payoneer.

I am not aware of EFCC stopping card postage because I still received my US bank account MasterCard thruogh post just last 2 weeks.

1 Like

Re: I Need Assistance On Payoneer Card Delivery by stagger: 8:39pm On Jul 12, 2013
marrsender04: POST OFFICE WILL SEIZE YOUR CARD IF ITS NOT COMIN THROUGH DHL,SINCE YOU DONT VE ENOF FUNDS TO COVER THE EXPIDITED SHIPPIN,BEST BET IS TRU YANKEE ADDRESS BUT SHIPPIN TO YANKEE IS DIFFICULT COS IF U USE NIGERIAN I.D THEY WIL NOT SHIP TO YANKEE ADDRESS EXCEPT NAIJA TRU REGULAR MAIL AND POST OFFICE WIL SEIZE IT COS THATS EFCC NEW RULE AND TO SHIP TO YANKEE MEANS U NID A SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER AND NO ONE WILL DO IT BUT ICAN GET IT FOR U BUT LETS C WHAT ABRITARAGE SAYS

Total rubbish.

OP, simply get $60 into your account and this will work. If you pay me a service fee PLUS the Naira equivalent of the $60 (160 X 60) = N9,600, I will effect it for you. Payoneer to Payoneer. Complete in 2 working days.

1 Like

Re: I Need Assistance On Payoneer Card Delivery by akeemag: 8:04am On Jul 13, 2013
arbitrage:
pls, can u assist me apply 4 payoneer card. I just been declined by applying it now. I will supply u with all my info and post office. I stay in ibadan, I wnt 2 used 4 domain stuff
Re: I Need Assistance On Payoneer Card Delivery by arbitrage: 2:10pm On Jul 13, 2013
akeemag: pls, can u assist me apply 4 payoneer card. I just been declined by applying it now. I will supply u with all my info and post office. I stay in ibadan, I wnt 2 used 4 domain stuff

Okay, no problem!
Re: I Need Assistance On Payoneer Card Delivery by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jul 13, 2013
arbitrage: If I understand your question, you just need to have about $60 in your Payoneer card. Right? That's simple! Log in to your payoneer account and load your card from any of your Nigerian visa or master cards and in two days you will have the fund in your payoneer.

I am not aware of EFCC stopping card postage because I still received my US bank account MasterCard thruogh post just last 2 weeks.

For real? i didnt see any option for that when i'm trying to fund the account and mind you the card is not yet activated.
Re: I Need Assistance On Payoneer Card Delivery by arbitrage: 3:07pm On Jul 13, 2013
babaearly:

For real? i didnt see any option for that when i'm trying to fund the account and mind you the card is not yet activated.

In fact, you do't need to log into your account before you will see the loading option. Just open Payoneer website and you will see to the right hand menu, Load Money To Card. That will lead you to the page link here https://load.payoneer.com/LoadToPage.aspx

Your Naira card will then work there. You will get acknowledgment of successful loading and approval email thereafter. But the fund will be applied to your card account within 2 days. Simple!
Re: I Need Assistance On Payoneer Card Delivery by valdes00(m): 11:57pm On Jul 13, 2013
marrsender04: POST OFFICE WIL SEIZE IT COS THATS EFCC NEW RULE
Dis aint true, i just collected my payoneer card through regular mail from nipost, its just gonna take time lik up to 3 wks and its free
Re: I Need Assistance On Payoneer Card Delivery by xchet(m): 1:07pm On Aug 20, 2014
arbitrage:

Okay, no problem!
just good
Re: I Need Assistance On Payoneer Card Delivery by presegsADESIDA(m): 3:04pm On Aug 20, 2014

Do you have the Payoneer USA bank account available?
Re: I Need Assistance On Payoneer Card Delivery by Catalyst007(m): 2:30pm On Jul 03, 2015
marrsender04:
POST OFFICE WILL SEIZE YOUR CARD IF ITS NOT COMIN THROUGH DHL,SINCE YOU DONT VE ENOF FUNDS TO COVER THE EXPIDITED SHIPPIN,BEST BET IS TRU YANKEE ADDRESS BUT SHIPPIN TO YANKEE IS DIFFICULT COS IF U USE NIGERIAN I.D THEY WIL NOT SHIP TO YANKEE ADDRESS EXCEPT NAIJA TRU REGULAR MAIL AND POST OFFICE WIL SEIZE IT COS THATS EFCC NEW RULE AND TO SHIP TO YANKEE MEANS U NID A SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER AND NO ONE WILL DO IT BUT ICAN GET IT FOR U BUT LETS C WHAT ABRITARAGE SAYS

PLEASE, THESE THINGS ARE VERY EASY. WHY PUT YOUR SELF THROUGH STRESS?
HERE IS THE SOLUTION...

http://top-epaymentsystems..com/2015/06/why-your-payoneer-card-has-not-arrived-yet.html
Re: I Need Assistance On Payoneer Card Delivery by Catalyst007(m): 2:33pm On Jul 03, 2015
babaearly:
I ordered my card through DHL but they told me i dont have enough funds to cover the courier which is $60. Though fiverr that issued the card has very low balance since i have withdrawn almost all to my paypal.

http://top-epaymentsystems..com/2015/06/why-your-payoneer-card-has-not-arrived-yet.html
Re: I Need Assistance On Payoneer Card Delivery by lampardo19: 6:54am On Jul 10, 2016
I want to fund my payoneer card to use in linking to PayPal. Pls if you are a payoneer user help me transfer $2 to my payoneer account I will pay you the equivalent in naira. In fact I will pay $5 in exchange for the $2. 08130156623 or whatsapp me. Pls I need this urgently I want to withdraw from PayPal us account.

(1) (Reply)

Change: Prices Of Food Items Are Changing! / Is It Profitable To Be A UBA U-Mo Agent? / Domain Flipping Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.