Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,520 members, 7,911,287 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 08:53 AM

My Job Is Getting Boring And No More Challenging ....advice Needed - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / My Job Is Getting Boring And No More Challenging ....advice Needed (887 Views)

Teaching Job Is Now Hot Cake In Nigeria(My Experience). / Marketing Or Operations, Which Is More Challenging In Banking? / Engineering Vs Medicine "which Is More Challenging?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Job Is Getting Boring And No More Challenging ....advice Needed by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jul 12, 2013
hello to professionals here,I started out in my IT career 2 years back where i was involved with basic IT supports role(SaGE Accpacc Implementation and support,and general support roles.

I developed few Tech skills over this period such as Oracle,Unix,windows servers(2008 and windows small business server),SharePoint configuration and administration,Managing Networks and the likes.and i am also Red hat certified system administrator(RHCSA) and Red hat certified Engineer (RHCE).
Just last year,i stated working with a Quality assurance firm,a company that handles all the software testing services for one of the biggest telco firm in Nigeria.I manage those various testing tools and also the Oracle database.
My primary problem now is that,most of the times,i do not get alot of work to do most days as i thought it would be.also,i am getting worried that i spend so much time at client office and not much work is coming from the job i am getting paid for.the pay is not bad but i wish i can become more busy with work and also frequently utilize my skills.
Plz i need professional IT guys to advice on what to do next.I am considering going for Msc in the Us in fall admission next year.
Re: My Job Is Getting Boring And No More Challenging ....advice Needed by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jul 12, 2013
Hello Guys.............
Re: My Job Is Getting Boring And No More Challenging ....advice Needed by NEROSKY(m): 11:54pm On Jul 12, 2013
goodsegs: Hello Guys.............

Hey, just chill, they will come & advice you...

(1) (Reply)

Can You Maintain Your Current Lifestyle Without Salary / Worst CV In The World / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.