Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,985 members, 7,973,392 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 03:44 PM

Yvonne Nelson Before And After (Picture) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yvonne Nelson Before And After (Picture) (37510 Views)

Transformation!!! Checkout This Before And After Picture Of These HKN Acts. / Yvonne Jegede Shares Hot Bikini Sunday Photos / Yvonne Nelson Now Or Yvonne Nelson Before!! ( style she got it ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yvonne Nelson Before And After (Picture) by tellwisdom: 5:17pm On Jul 12, 2013
Who be this??...Weavon Nelson...Wetin she dey sell? angry

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson Before And After (Picture) by Nwoka(m): 5:17pm On Jul 12, 2013
kokoye:

Na only fine face we go chop ..what if her heart is not fine?
go marry ugly woman na

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson Before And After (Picture) by Dprinzcolection: 5:17pm On Jul 12, 2013
Shes a pretty girl but people say shes bleaching. Na them sabi
Re: Yvonne Nelson Before And After (Picture) by lyly911(f): 5:19pm On Jul 12, 2013
fine babe
Re: Yvonne Nelson Before And After (Picture) by Decryptor(m): 5:20pm On Jul 12, 2013
Nwoka: This chic was fine,is fine and will remain fine...... Iyanya is just full of sh-it!... @evilmaximus
take it easy...Yvonne does not know your address o.

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson Before And After (Picture) by Holadokun(m): 5:22pm On Jul 12, 2013
goodsegs: first to comment. and is friday. I guess i should throw first to comment party today. cheesy
..... yea party time..... Kudirat Abiola’s murder: Al-
Mustapha, Shofolahan freed
Re: Yvonne Nelson Before And After (Picture) by Elymoney(f): 5:27pm On Jul 12, 2013
goodsegs: first to comment. and is friday. I guess i should throw first to comment party today. cheesy

wer d party @
Re: Yvonne Nelson Before And After (Picture) by qidas: 5:36pm On Jul 12, 2013
You got that track/Video/Product/Event/Artist/Brand you wanna promote? Contact <a href="http://9jatunes.mobie.in/hype%20ninja___">Hype Ninja</a>
Re: Yvonne Nelson Before And After (Picture) by Tosyn99(m): 5:38pm On Jul 12, 2013
nice pix.
Re: Yvonne Nelson Before And After (Picture) by Walert(m): 5:40pm On Jul 12, 2013
What is the meaning of all this first to comment stuff?I can see that children have infiltrated Nairaland.It turns me off a thread.At the end of the day,they cannot critically analyse issues in perspective except first to comment statement.
Re: Yvonne Nelson Before And After (Picture) by Rhema001: 5:40pm On Jul 12, 2013

Does one gets paid on this forum to be the first to comment undecided

Does one gets paid on this forum to be the first to comment
Re: Yvonne Nelson Before And After (Picture) by fishkaveli(m): 5:42pm On Jul 12, 2013
As if d picture will increase my GP
Re: Yvonne Nelson Before And After (Picture) by Aizebioje(m): 5:45pm On Jul 12, 2013
AnOlAd: U put before and after picture come write long epistle... Una get time
My brother, the tin taya me o...
Re: Yvonne Nelson Before And After (Picture) by Xaviers(m): 5:52pm On Jul 12, 2013
Neckson: She look gud even when she is small

Even when she WAS" smiley
Re: Yvonne Nelson Before And After (Picture) by Korad26: 6:02pm On Jul 12, 2013
Cute i like it
Re: Yvonne Nelson Before And After (Picture) by RedCard1(m): 6:07pm On Jul 12, 2013
I have taken dis position of first to comment in over 20 topics....it's fun. Lol...Yvonne has always been beautiful though.
Re: Yvonne Nelson Before And After (Picture) by chucky234(m): 6:22pm On Jul 12, 2013
Aje-butter thingz
Re: Yvonne Nelson Before And After (Picture) by Beautyrose4God: 6:31pm On Jul 12, 2013
wink yvoone Nelson pls can u take me as ur sister
Re: Yvonne Nelson Before And After (Picture) by Goldenheart(m): 6:34pm On Jul 12, 2013
But Why?!
Re: Yvonne Nelson Before And After (Picture) by 3ace(m): 6:45pm On Jul 12, 2013
e good now pesin be celebrity o. Wetin come be news for dis one na? Me sef get plenty old and new pix. So wetin?
Re: Yvonne Nelson Before And After (Picture) by BankuTilapia: 6:46pm On Jul 12, 2013
So wot da phuck is da meaning of diz story. Some people r Jux bored n lonely

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson Before And After (Picture) by Youngtekkey(m): 6:49pm On Jul 12, 2013
this is just make me remember when i used to date her then i was her second boyfriend
Re: Yvonne Nelson Before And After (Picture) by suzyluv(f): 7:03pm On Jul 12, 2013
Cute she.......Cute she.......Cute she.......
Re: Yvonne Nelson Before And After (Picture) by nuelkaosi(m): 7:12pm On Jul 12, 2013
Mehn!! I love this girl!
Re: Yvonne Nelson Before And After (Picture) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jul 12, 2013
kokoye:

Na only fine face we go chop ..what if her heart is not fine?
Na her heart you go chop?? You be vampire ni?
Re: Yvonne Nelson Before And After (Picture) by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jul 12, 2013
Youngtekkey: this is just make me remember when i used to date her then i was her second boyfriend
FYM
Re: Yvonne Nelson Before And After (Picture) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jul 12, 2013
tellwisdom: Who be this??...Weavon Nelson...Wetin she dey sell? angry
You no know Lola Omotayo..you no know Yvonne Nelson.....guy are you for real??
Re: Yvonne Nelson Before And After (Picture) by SPSpecial(m): 7:28pm On Jul 12, 2013
I no see any resembleness in this pics atal..........
Re: Yvonne Nelson Before And After (Picture) by EFejoJO(m): 7:43pm On Jul 12, 2013
Katier00 :
Are u 4 real?
9ice Recall N Changes
Re: Yvonne Nelson Before And After (Picture) by hrykanu231(m): 7:52pm On Jul 12, 2013
In Iyanya's Voice *Yvonne Nelson I want ur waist*
Show us the waist after Iyanya work on am na
Re: Yvonne Nelson Before And After (Picture) by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jul 12, 2013
babe u are beautiful why worry urself about iyanya must every celebrity marry a celebrity huh cheer up everything in life happens for a reason,sometimes we need to fall in order to know where to stand
Re: Yvonne Nelson Before And After (Picture) by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jul 12, 2013
pretty and pretty. she rocks! grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kenneth Okonkwo Joins APC / Sonia Lareinaa Lists Things More Painful Than Breakup / Tee-y Mix And Ivie Ogbonmwan White Wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.