Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,389 members, 7,913,964 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 03:23 PM

Reasons Why Some Women Are Still Single...... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why Some Women Are Still Single...... (2809 Views)

Do You Know Why You're Still Single? (Photo) / Beautiful But Still Single... / Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why Some Women Are Still Single...... by k2039: 7:28pm On Jul 13, 2013
ZackiGp: K2039 sounds like a womanizer to me.
Correct.

God forbid that I be gay.
Re: Reasons Why Some Women Are Still Single...... by Kirinwa: 7:33pm On Jul 13, 2013
Your mentor? shocked Ain't you gonna get married? If your mama ever hear that. Na to go package one girl for village give am codes.One cold night they will smuggle her into your room.

If I hear sey you no do anything.

k2039:
@Kirinwa
This one done they talk am since her university days and she truly lived up to it oo. In fact she is one of my mentors, I know her in and out and she has never regretted it. In fact one of her friends died recently of hypertension (she had issues with her marriage, job and other stuffs), I remember my mentor saying 'She warned all of them about marriage when she was in school and that it's that marriage that will kill some of them and for those who it doesn't kill, they may live miserably for the rest of their lives.'

Certainly her prophesy came to pass.
Re: Reasons Why Some Women Are Still Single...... by omiobo: 7:35pm On Jul 13, 2013
k2039:
Correct.

God forbid that I be gay.

Hope your guy dey drill your anus wella? grin
Re: Reasons Why Some Women Are Still Single...... by k2039: 7:42pm On Jul 13, 2013
Kirinwa: Your mentor? shocked Ain't you gonna get married? If your mama ever hear that. Na to go package one girl for village give am codes.One cold night they will smuggle her into your room.

If I hear sey you no do anything.

She is my mentor, but that doesn't mean I agree with all her philosophies, but I agree with most (I don't agree with her on marriage, I just cited it as an example to back up my post).

I love se.x, se.x is my hobby, Marriage is a necessity for me, the only problem is just that I don't know if one woman can satify me.

omiobo:

Ayama (that s disgusting).
Re: Reasons Why Some Women Are Still Single...... by Kirinwa: 7:47pm On Jul 13, 2013
omiobo:

Gay tins? shocked
*spits
Re: Reasons Why Some Women Are Still Single...... by dmcdad: 9:09pm On Jul 13, 2013
k2039: Not surprised, it came from a woman.
Exactly the thought I had when I saw her quote....
Re: Reasons Why Some Women Are Still Single...... by ZackiGp(m): 9:31pm On Jul 13, 2013
Mynd_44:
You should start think right
Are u sure u are in country? Common guy.
Re: Reasons Why Some Women Are Still Single...... by Godson201333(m): 9:56pm On Jul 13, 2013
I hate clubs girls,I hate girls who plays hard to get..You date with Maturity...Na so una go use your future Husband play hard to get,Not all men gat time for bullshit.

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Some Women Are Still Single...... by dmcdad: 10:16pm On Jul 13, 2013
Godson201333: I hate clubs girls,I hate girls who plays hard to get..You date with Maturity...Na so una go use your future Husband play hard to get,Not all men gat time for bullshit.
Same here bruv... I am not into club girls and the likes.... And for hard to get? I ain't got time for that bullshît. The thing is virtually all girls think a guy who is ready to stay around while they front is the good guy. But newsflash! it ain't! You would definitely judge me wrongly if your criteria for knowing a good guy is how long he is willing to stick around while u front...

That's just me anywayz. I'd prefer being single to taking shît from anyone.

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Some Women Are Still Single...... by Mynd44: 12:42am On Jul 14, 2013
ZackiGp:
Are u sure u are in country? Common guy.
What does country have to do with anything?
Re: Reasons Why Some Women Are Still Single...... by Kirinwa: 5:40am On Jul 14, 2013
Bruv. between guy to guy.How many girlfriends have you had?When a girl plays hard to get.She is more likely to attract men who know what they want and are more focused not boys who just wanna hang out and catch fun with any available girl.

dmcdad:
Same here bruv... I am not into club girls and the likes.... And for hard to get? I ain't got time for that bullshît. The thing is virtually all girls think a guy who is ready to stay around while they front is the good guy. But newsflash! it ain't! You would definitely judge me wrongly if your criteria for knowing a good guy is how long he is willing to stick around while u front...

That's just me anywayz. I'd prefer being single to taking shît from anyone.
Re: Reasons Why Some Women Are Still Single...... by Kirinwa: 5:42am On Jul 14, 2013
^^^ Most times what they want is marriage.Are you ready to get married in 3 months time?
Re: Reasons Why Some Women Are Still Single...... by ZackiGp(m): 8:10am On Jul 14, 2013
Mynd_44:
What does country have to do with anything?
i still dont get ur stands on this matter, are you saying that single ladies should ignore the above admonition or otherwise? U'v really not made any point so far.
Re: Reasons Why Some Women Are Still Single...... by chuqudy(m): 8:56am On Jul 14, 2013
dasparrow: @Post

Some women I believe are still single because they don't want to be infected with HIV/AIDS and other sexually transmitted diseases. The whole world knows that most HIV/AIDS infected people are in black Africa and the world knows too that most black African-bred men and especially Nigerian-bred men have no self control and sleep with every walking vygina and never keep the tenets of their marital vows. Most don't even know their HIV status. They are too afraid to check because of their risky sexual behavior and lifestyle. So, what is the point of these ladies deceiving themselves that they are going into a monogamous relationship when indeed they are going into a relationship with a male ashawo who will bring them home a nice gift in the form of a sexually transmitted disease?

Some women downright do not want to get married because they were either sexually abused, molested or r8ped as an adult or in their childhood. They are not in the mood for sex anymore and are content living a life of sexual abstinence.

Some women have low sex drives and don't want to get married so that the man will not keep disturbing them with his vicious sexual appetite.

Lastly, some women just like their freedom and don't want another human being commanding them about like a master commands his slave.

In summary, most of them are lesbians and have no sexXual attraction towards men. QED

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Some Women Are Still Single...... by dmcdad: 10:05am On Jul 14, 2013
Kirinwa: Bruv. between guy to guy.How many girlfriends have you had?When a girl plays hard to get.She is more likely to attract men who know what they want and are more focused not boys who just wanna hang out and catch fun with any available girl.

Just so you know, I've had a couple of em in the past but none now. Let me get this straight, the fact that one is yet to arrive financially, does that imply he is boy? Cause that's what your assertion pointed at...

And for the records, most guys who condone hard-to-get attitudes from em girls are not really sitting by the corner waiting for the girl to come to terms with them, they more often than not, have other people they use to keep body and soul together. Do you agree?

Also, if you are a sui-generis guy and you know your worth, then I think you will not just go after any girl just anyhow and would not tolerate shît from just anyone. Its not easy to keep yourself as a guy today, but for a guy who knows his worth and what he is made of, I don't think he would wanna sit by and watch you front while he stays helplessly by the corner. Besides, people are very much different, and the fact that you can be as patient as a dog doesn't actually prove you would be better of than the fellow who is not ready to wait for crap's sake. Capiché?

Anywayz, I'd prefer a girl to be herself rather than act conventionally. How many girls who form hard-to-get actually dignify themselves consequently? Or is it for you to form what you are not and at the end you appear or act cheaper than a love-peddler?

In most cases, the dignity and the integrity of a girl cannot be determined from the outset cause many claim what they ain't... After forming hard-to-get, the guy takes you out on the first date and before the close of the day, he has seen everything there is to see in you. Now tell me, what is the essence of playing hard-to-get then?

Even with the hard-to-get thingy, they are more often made helpless by the so-called men you claim are ready for marriage after the men must have had what they crave for from the outset.

Now, which do you prefer; a girl who plays hard-to-get and is actually nothing or a girl who plays fair but with dignity and integrity?

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Some Women Are Still Single...... by dmcdad: 10:38am On Jul 14, 2013
Kirinwa: ^^^ Most times what they want is marriage.Are you ready to get married in 3 months time?
And how many of em actually get married in three months?
Re: Reasons Why Some Women Are Still Single...... by Kirinwa: 1:31pm On Jul 14, 2013
dmcdad:
And how many of em actually get married in three months?

The smart ones.Need I tell you that it's not every girl that plays hard to get is smart.
If you meet a smart girl who knows what she wants,exposed to the ways and tricks of men.She will so much frustrate you if you're a player.You would agree they do exist or are you after winning this argument?
Re: Reasons Why Some Women Are Still Single...... by ZackiGp(m): 1:37pm On Jul 14, 2013
Kirinwa:

The smart ones.Need I tell you that it's not every girl that plays hard to get is smart.
If you meet a smart girl who knows what she wants,exposed to the ways and tricks of men.She will so much frustrate you if you're a player.You would agree they do exist or are you after winning this argument?
There u are! The so many 'not-smart' girls remain single ladies while the very few smart girls get what they want, that is if they get it at all oo.
Re: Reasons Why Some Women Are Still Single...... by Kirinwa: 1:50pm On Jul 14, 2013
ZackiGp:
There u are! The so many 'not-smart' girls remain single ladies while the very few smart girls get what they want, that is if they get it at all oo.

Trust me they do.A man is shy about walking down the aisle not until he finds who he's looking for. He will not only walk but run down the aisle and be happy doing it! cheesy

I have a girl I care about.Assuming she says yes tomorrow.Omo see my wedding cards o.
Re: Reasons Why Some Women Are Still Single...... by mecussey(m): 2:14pm On Jul 14, 2013
Blazinraj01: undecided
Reasons why most guys are still single:
I sincerely hope these will help our single guys and if you are close to the OP who is nearing 40, please, let him read this:

1) They collect every ladies number
2) They love clubbing
3) They chase after everything in skirt
4) They can not afford to be with an Ideal woman
5) They sag and wear dirty boxers
6) They are forming 25 even when they are already 40 and they've got protruding bellies
7) They are everywhere
cool They are not ready to be responsible
9) They think they are full grown men but they are full grown boys
10) They want perfect women but this isn't possible because we humans and we r bound to make mistake.

Did you fall in any category? Kindly make
restitution b4 its too late.

Babe you no get am...you could have invented yours instead of pasting the reverse, women love guys who do all of the above.

Let me help you, guys remain single because, of poverty and lack of toasting during their young age. Any playboy who got some lalas, will just pick any woman when the time comes, its very cheap and simple, but women are on the receiving end in Africa take it or leave it.
Re: Reasons Why Some Women Are Still Single...... by Kirinwa: 2:23pm On Jul 14, 2013
Back to the topic.It's a fact that every lady no matter how ugly she is has at one time or the other been proposed to by a guy.Why is she still single then?Because she has an image or idol in her heart of a Prince Charming who only exists in Disneyland coming to sweep her off her feet.

Unfortunately he doesn't come because he's not real and so they keep waiting and when menopause comes they resign to fate.
Re: Reasons Why Some Women Are Still Single...... by dmcdad: 3:51pm On Jul 14, 2013
Kirinwa:

Winning? Are we in a competition?

I only want you to be logical as much as possible... And that was why I had to straighten up certain issues you brought up...
Re: Reasons Why Some Women Are Still Single...... by dmcdad: 3:53pm On Jul 14, 2013
Kirinwa:

Trust me they do.A man is shy about walking down the aisle not until he finds who he's looking for. He will not only walk but run down the aisle and be happy doing it! cheesy

I have a girl I care about.Assuming she says yes tomorrow.Omo see my wedding cards o.
Keep it up.... Keep waiting and...

Lol

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Some Women Are Still Single...... by ZackiGp(m): 4:23pm On Jul 14, 2013
I have a girl I care about.Assuming she says yes tomorrow.Omo see my wedding cards o.[/quote]
keep caring about her while anoda fine fellow is caressing her.
Re: Reasons Why Some Women Are Still Single...... by Kirinwa: 4:42pm On Jul 14, 2013
ZackiGp:
keep caring about her while anoda fine fellow is caressing her.

For your mind you will marry virgin?Ask how many men in this 21st century met their wives as virgins.It's just that it's not everything that a man sees in marriage that he talks about.

Besides its not my fault that I love deeply. What you said is the least of my problems if she says yes! I will only take her for medical checkup though.
Re: Reasons Why Some Women Are Still Single...... by Blazinraj01(f): 7:12pm On Jul 14, 2013

angry

cry
Re: Reasons Why Some Women Are Still Single...... by lyfe(m): 6:58am On Jul 15, 2013
Coz they believe the next guy will be better.
Re: Reasons Why Some Women Are Still Single...... by emenim(m): 2:09pm On Oct 17, 2013
So many women will prefer to remain single because they already know that as for them "there is no virtue classifying for a settlement with any man" that is the more reason they rather remain single than to jump out of that marriage very soon. Well such ladies should make themselves available for pastoral counseling.

(1) (2) (Reply)

NL Ladies, Who Is Your Girl Crush? / HELP: I'm Light-skinned My Gf Is Light-skinned But Our Baby Is Dark & Ugly / See What The Girl I Want To Marry Is Using As Excuse For Me In....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.