Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,165 members, 7,970,596 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 12:06 PM

Soyinka To Patience Jonathan - Be A Lady Before Being A "First Lady" - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soyinka To Patience Jonathan - Be A Lady Before Being A "First Lady" (55358 Views)

Ibrahim Magu Meets Wole Soyinka To Discuss How To Fight Corruption - Photos / Obasanjo Should Let Jonathan Be – Fayose / Probe Jonathan, Be Fair, PDP Tells Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soyinka To Patience Jonathan - Be A Lady Before Being A "First Lady" by Nobody: 9:30am On Jul 13, 2013
Wole soyinka, a man that has divorced 3 women has no moral right to advice a lady,...i pity those that take this divorcee as a role model...nonsense

1 Like

Re: Soyinka To Patience Jonathan - Be A Lady Before Being A "First Lady" by yemmight(m): 9:30am On Jul 13, 2013
Maxymilliano: I don't see why anyone should blame PEJ for replying Prof in like manner.

WS threw the first stone, PEJ responded ... Fair game!

Oponu. I believe when an erderly talk, even when it turns out to be an insult, u don't have to respond in same manner. That's what they call respect.

1 Like

Re: Soyinka To Patience Jonathan - Be A Lady Before Being A "First Lady" by Nobody: 9:31am On Jul 13, 2013
Gabbysky:
All I need is just a proof to your allegation. And please don't give me the link to one nonsense comment from a biased newspaper.
'Cos I don't see any wrong in attending my relative's wedding in my State of Origin

does attending ur relative wedding give u the right to chance an elected governor? I'd attended many wedding ceremony in PH why i didn't clash with Governor? or u or anybody?
Re: Soyinka To Patience Jonathan - Be A Lady Before Being A "First Lady" by Nobody: 9:33am On Jul 13, 2013
domcarez: Wole soyinka, a man that has divorced 3 women has no moral right to advice a lady,...i pity those that take this divorcee as a role model...nonsense

Is GEJ not a divorcee? abi u think say na PEJ born that big belle? wake up and smell the coffee.
Re: Soyinka To Patience Jonathan - Be A Lady Before Being A "First Lady" by Fxwarrior: 9:33am On Jul 13, 2013
walex_biz:

I GUESS YOU DON'T HAVE A TV AT HOME, AND YOU DON'T READ PAPERS... PLEASE BUY NEWSPAPP SO THAT YOU WILL BE INFORMED. EVERYONE KNOWS THAT MRS PEJ WAS IN PORTHACOURT FOR A WEDDING AND THERE SHE PRAISED ON MR WIKE AND SHE WAS EVEN SAYING THAT ODILI TENURE WAS FAR BETTER THAN THAT OF ROTIMI AMAECHI. PLEASE DONT TRY TO DISTORT THE FACT

Which fact am I distorting.What I want to be proved is the fact that out of the RSLmakers it was only 5 that came and that 5 caused trouble in assembly.I want it to be posted here in black and white so much that the foolishness of the so called 40 lappy guys would be seen by the world.I never belived they existed until I saw many clueless posts here.Mind you I support the Laureate.PEG. is overstepping her boundaries to the consternation of all and sundry. By that I mean reasonable and sane Nigerians.
Re: Soyinka To Patience Jonathan - Be A Lady Before Being A "First Lady" by pmc01(m): 9:36am On Jul 13, 2013
kundul: Oya mk 2 of dem engage in public live debate 4 TV mk we c who sabi kill oh sorry speak english

shocked shocked shocked shocked tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Soyinka To Patience Jonathan - Be A Lady Before Being A "First Lady" by Nobody: 9:37am On Jul 13, 2013
PDPwayoo:

U r from SE or SS. Tribalism will killl all of una
it will first kill all of una, it has already started sef.
Re: Soyinka To Patience Jonathan - Be A Lady Before Being A "First Lady" by BekeeBuAgbara: 9:38am On Jul 13, 2013
Am-a-success:
cry cry

"..., a mere domestic appendage...,". :'

SMH. The prof really lost it here.
What role model or example is this? This is obviously not a good orientation.

Please.
Soyinka supporters did not see that, they think the prof is the only one qualified to use gutter language. Prof, guys are ready to treat your ffuuckk up. angry

1 Like

Re: Soyinka To Patience Jonathan - Be A Lady Before Being A "First Lady" by Fxwarrior: 9:39am On Jul 13, 2013
A LOT HAS BEEN SAID.LET'S PUT IT TO VOTE!

IF YOU SUPPORT WHAT SOYINKA SAID LIKE THIS POST.

4 Likes

Re: Soyinka To Patience Jonathan - Be A Lady Before Being A "First Lady" by Fxwarrior: 9:40am On Jul 13, 2013
IF YOU SUPPORT WHAT PATIENCE SAID LIKE THIS POST.

6 Likes

Re: Soyinka To Patience Jonathan - Be A Lady Before Being A "First Lady" by Longeria(m): 9:40am On Jul 13, 2013
victorD3:

These so call activists can't even win any election in this country. If I could recall Gani or was it Soyinka contested for president in this country and got only 100 votes out of 150,000,000 peoole in this country including his numerous wifes.
GBAM
Re: Soyinka To Patience Jonathan - Be A Lady Before Being A "First Lady" by Dammysk(f): 9:42am On Jul 13, 2013
domcarez: Wole Soyinka won a Noble prize and so fucking what? Wat contribution has Soyinka made to Nigerian education as an academia that he is? Practically nothing except for the infamous cultism he introduced in Nigerian Tertiary Institution thats cultists on nairaland are defending his stupid actions....jst check it out...Tinubu,amaechi and wole soyinka are all cultists thats y the old grey headed fooool z supporting amaechi

Lolz! Being a traditionalist is a matter of choice! He introduced cultism...in wat contest did he? N wat was d aims n objectives! Check dia activities too!

For his contribution to education...I wish u knew more abt him! A lecturer in a huge way contributes to d education of a country! Baba lectured (1 of d simplest ans u shud av given urself)! Anoda is dat baba has written useful books too (u dnt tnk abt dat)! Baba has graced several educating seminars(too complex 4 ur tots abi)! My man think lik an elite...contribtn dosnt av 2 b physical or monetary! Intellectual is far expensive! U can't steal it bro.
Re: Soyinka To Patience Jonathan - Be A Lady Before Being A "First Lady" by kiyosaki1(m): 9:43am On Jul 13, 2013
domcarez: Wole Soyinka won a Noble prize and so fucking what? Wat contribution has Soyinka made to Nigerian education as an academia that he is? Practically nothing except for the infamous cultism he introduced in Nigerian Tertiary Institution thats cultists on nairaland are defending his stupid actions....jst check it out...Tinubu,amaechi and wole soyinka are all cultists thats y the old grey headed fooool z supporting amaechi
These your torrential gibbrish has actually marked you out as an un-repentant inept fellow
Re: Soyinka To Patience Jonathan - Be A Lady Before Being A "First Lady" by texaco1: 9:45am On Jul 13, 2013
where is the connection of pdp crises in rivers state and pej?
Even none of the actors have mentioned pej name ?so why is wole soyinka insulting the first lady?the only link happens to be a report carried by saharareporters.

1 Like

Re: Soyinka To Patience Jonathan - Be A Lady Before Being A "First Lady" by ddeola: 9:48am On Jul 13, 2013
Are U sure she's intelligent enough to understand dat?
Re: Soyinka To Patience Jonathan - Be A Lady Before Being A "First Lady" by Longeria(m): 9:50am On Jul 13, 2013
sheniqua: Amazing that a man who cannot keep a wife of his own would talk about someone's wife in this manner
Old age is no excuse for stupidity
Married thrice and divorced twice and would have the guts to use such gutter language on our First Lady,the president's wife
What nerve
He must not think much of women obviously
Now we know why he can't keep a woman
Where is his own wife or concubine
Nonsense!

* seriously rolling my eyes*
Soyinka is the cause 70% of our security problems. He introduced cultism in Nigeria. If I'm right hit LIKE.

7 Likes

Re: Soyinka To Patience Jonathan - Be A Lady Before Being A "First Lady" by adanny01(m): 9:50am On Jul 13, 2013
eldoradoxx: I would choose to be president for a week than Noble Lauret for a life time !!!

Yes, because that is the only choice you've got. You cannot choose to become a Noble Laureate.

Luck or eventful death of your boss can make you a President but never a Laureate.

4 Likes

Re: Soyinka To Patience Jonathan - Be A Lady Before Being A "First Lady" by Peterboy1(m): 9:51am On Jul 13, 2013
keep quite wole soyinka, were were u wen Stella Obasanjo was d first lady, using all d full security apparatus at her disposal,touring the whole world, of course u wouldnt dare OBJ, u can open ur silly mouth and utter rubbish cos GEJ gave u d chance
Re: Soyinka To Patience Jonathan - Be A Lady Before Being A "First Lady" by Fxwarrior: 9:53am On Jul 13, 2013
vanunu: I wonder why our eminent prof. is belittling himself. So because this woman is the first lady, she should visit Porthacourt, a city where she grew up to attend the wedding of people she knew even before she became the first lady of Bayelsa state.

Are you okay? Whoever said she can't attend a wedding anywhere in this country?What we are saying is if her attending a wedding will cause problem in State Assembly or undermine the power of a democratically elected governor of a state then she's better off being a domestic appendage and cooking good and healthy meals for Mr President.She doesn't know how to cook?Let her enrol in a catering school.
Re: Soyinka To Patience Jonathan - Be A Lady Before Being A "First Lady" by Nobody: 9:53am On Jul 13, 2013
Gabbysky: I don't get this, why are the people from a certain tribe/region always against the Jonathans?
What has this family done wrong to you guys? Even a whole Professor in the person of Soyinka!
The longer you stay in this politics Sir, the faster you lose your respect. Or, if you are interested in any position then come out and contest like every other able man in politics.
Where are you proof that the Jonathans are responsible for the crisis in Rivers state (I asked for a proof not sentiments please)
Where was Soyinka when Lagos state was shut down because someone's mother died? Oh! maybe I do not have the knowledge that she was once a 'First Lady', of which Nation please?
If these guys can't be objective with their reason ability in criticisms, then they should just keep their cool abeg!
Well, why am I even wasting my time here when I know he wont see this note, but if it pains anyone that PEJ is Nigeria's current First Lady, then go to Abuja and de-throne her husband rather than all this character slander. How I wish someone could just sue these guys for libel, first it was Lai, then Bakare, to Falana and now Soyinka.

Kill yourselves all you want, GEJ remains on the throne till 2019.

God Bless Nigeria!

I don't comment on NLN,but I jes have 2 reply ur folly....for dis nonsense u have written may GOD cripple those useless fingers u use in typing this jargon.....and all d money u ve received from jonathan go down d drain
Re: Soyinka To Patience Jonathan - Be A Lady Before Being A "First Lady" by duni04(m): 9:54am On Jul 13, 2013
domcarez: Shut the crap Wole Soyinka, you are just an APC supporter in disguise....how could u take sides in this issue instead of being objective....that means u wole soyinka believes Amaechi is a saint right...mtchewww..jobless noble laureate looking for presidential recognition..
Taking sides like how. This is not a matter of an elder settling disputes, this is a case of condenming what is clearly wrong. Fashola said the same thing Soyinka said about the patience when she came to lagos. What she's doing is wrong! U tell her to the face! You do not shut down a place to announce your arrival or departure. Have we forgotten so soon that she was alleged to be the reason for the Dana plane crash in Lagos because she and her entourage shut the airspace and prevented othe planes from landing. A true statesman doesn't just sit back and keep quiet, he contributes to national issues like soyinka is doing.

2 Likes

Re: Soyinka To Patience Jonathan - Be A Lady Before Being A "First Lady" by oggy005(f): 9:55am On Jul 13, 2013
ujchief: Like I said earlier; we were much more at peace when this woman was in a coma; until someone pulled a Lazarus on us and unleashed the dragon.
u are right......she should be made to go back to sleep,nonsense widower tongue
Re: Soyinka To Patience Jonathan - Be A Lady Before Being A "First Lady" by Billionaires: 9:55am On Jul 13, 2013
Every woman should feel insulted by Wole Soyinka, for calling a woman "mere domestic appendage". Our success as men has been enormously due to the influence of our wives. Women push us and prepare us for daily tasks, so this Wole Soyinka who married and divorced 3 times has proven to us that he belittled his ex-wives which made them leave. I still feel insulted that women are addressed as 'mere' 'domestic' 'appendage'. Can 3 words be more demeaning against women than these? Mere ? Domestic ?, as in domestic ? Appendage ?...making men super Hero ? JeSus Christ, I think Wole Soyinka is losing it. He is not a happy man.

5 Likes

Re: Soyinka To Patience Jonathan - Be A Lady Before Being A "First Lady" by oggy005(f): 9:58am On Jul 13, 2013
duni04:
Taking sides like how. This is not a matter of an elder settling disputes, this is a case of condenming what is clearly wrong. Fashola said the same thing Soyinka said about the patience when she came to lagos. What she's doing is wrong! U tell her to the face! You do not shut down a place to announce your arrival or departure. Have we forgotten so soon that she was alleged to be the reason for the Dana plane crash in Lagos because she and her entourage shut the airspace and prevented othe planes from landing. A true statesman doesn't just sit back and keep quiet, he contributes to national issues like soyinka is doing.
maybe if his loved one was a victim, i'm sure he won't talk before thinking
Re: Soyinka To Patience Jonathan - Be A Lady Before Being A "First Lady" by Nobody: 9:59am On Jul 13, 2013
Olanight:
I don't comment on NLN,but I jes have 2 reply ur folly....for dis nonsense u have written may GOD cripple those useless fingers u use in typing this jargon.....and all d money u ve received from jonathan go down d drain
No Biggie dude! like I said, I just look at the name and smh. u can continue with all your insults and swears, they only go to confirm what I have said earlier.
Nice day ahead
Re: Soyinka To Patience Jonathan - Be A Lady Before Being A "First Lady" by holuphisayor(m): 10:00am On Jul 13, 2013
domcarez: Shut the crap Wole Soyinka, you are just an APC supporter in disguise....how could u take sides in this issue instead of being objective....that means u wole soyinka believes Amaechi is a saint right...mtchewww..jobless noble laureate looking for presidential recognition..
You mean presidential award is more than a nobel laurette? You must be a slowpoke
Re: Soyinka To Patience Jonathan - Be A Lady Before Being A "First Lady" by ablyguy(m): 10:02am On Jul 13, 2013
eldoradoxx: I would choose to be president for a week than Noble Lauret for a life time !!!

Of course! Why would one want to be great when given a legal opportunity to loot money in abunance. Typical Nigerian!!!

1 Like

Re: Soyinka To Patience Jonathan - Be A Lady Before Being A "First Lady" by amarral: 10:03am On Jul 13, 2013
soyinka, am ashamed. You are just a politician.

1 Like

Re: Soyinka To Patience Jonathan - Be A Lady Before Being A "First Lady" by Nobody: 10:03am On Jul 13, 2013
The sage proffessor exceeded his duty on the nation. His actions were more of legal/political duty than the normal moral duty he should part of.
The first lady have assumed an unconstitutional office and recently issue statements and actions that seem to be officially enriched. But to my dismay and utter disappointment, the House of Senate and other related state apparatus had maintained a silent but suspiscious one towards it. So, this the logic; the first lady might have possesed or been given by virtue of all political reasons, an official and somewhat ill-constitutional right in the country.....just saying.
But I must say that the prof. was not at his best on his words. It looks like a real propaganda and he wasn't able to seize the moral high ground...an indication he's actions could be justified more politically to morally.
Re: Soyinka To Patience Jonathan - Be A Lady Before Being A "First Lady" by Longeria(m): 10:04am On Jul 13, 2013
anonimi: The previously shoeless Jonathan is well advised to seriously caution his rascally wife.
Her acts of commission and ommission are doing more damage than good for his person.
He may have to consider the Nelson-Winnie Mandela solution if she continues MISBEHAVING.
Marriage life nor be by force especially when the partner is proving to be more of a liability than an asset.
you are a fool by comparing patient with Winnie Mandela. The woman Mandela caught pant down with small boy, didn't Mandela dump her?

1 Like

Re: Soyinka To Patience Jonathan - Be A Lady Before Being A "First Lady" by Nobody: 10:05am On Jul 13, 2013
Yes o. Tell it to her....

1 Like

Re: Soyinka To Patience Jonathan - Be A Lady Before Being A "First Lady" by hamedade2000(m): 10:05am On Jul 13, 2013
That shows aw dumb and ignorant u r dude. It also shows aw rotten our society is. Guess ur reason for wanting to be a president for a week z dah u'll get to also embezzle some fund withing dah week shey?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Dele Momodu With Late Sani Abacha's Daughters In 1999 / Akinwunmi Adeshina Attends G7 Summit, Buhari Snubbed - Reno Omokri (Photos) / Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike: I Saw Hell In Hands Of Abba Kyari And His Boys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.