Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,940 members, 7,946,068 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 12:05 PM

OJB Jezreel Sues Aproko247 For N100m Over Fake Story - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / OJB Jezreel Sues Aproko247 For N100m Over Fake Story (21721 Views)

BUSTED!! Fans Blast Kcee Over Fake Recharge Card Give-away [PICS] / Vector Prays With OJB Jezreel (Picture) / OJB Jezreel In His Living Room (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OJB Jezreel Sues Aproko247 For N100m Over Fake Story by kolado(m): 5:16am On Jul 14, 2013
JungleBoot: If only he had at all then we can talk of the quality! :
Tense balancing!If only he had at all then we could talk of the quality...Try and get Brighter grammar so that you've a sound grasp of tense balancing b4 you come to NL
Re: OJB Jezreel Sues Aproko247 For N100m Over Fake Story by kolado(m): 5:24am On Jul 14, 2013
albacete:

It is wrotten as "you" not "u" and u forgotted to putting foolstop.

Nne it is too late to undo the speech. Don't worry, this too, shall pass away grin grin. But in the meantime, allow these fellas to make fun of u. cool cool
Seriously,you reek of otuoke schooling.Imagine,you wrote wrotten,forgetted and undo speech...OMASE OOO.Stop laughing at other persons.
Re: OJB Jezreel Sues Aproko247 For N100m Over Fake Story by delors(m): 6:13am On Jul 14, 2013
pureguide:

An olodo laughing @ three olodo!
And another mumu joins the trio cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: OJB Jezreel Sues Aproko247 For N100m Over Fake Story by delors(m): 6:17am On Jul 14, 2013
kolado: Nawao!Were you not thought rule of concord?[b]Nawao!Were you not thought rule of concord?[/b]Nawao!Were you not thought the rules of concord?need not needed!
Brother Kola of God, seriously, I want to believe you are kidding Did you thoughtfully write 'thought' instead of 'taught'? Abi na play play? shocked shocked shocked
Re: OJB Jezreel Sues Aproko247 For N100m Over Fake Story by texaco1: 6:47am On Jul 14, 2013
grin grin i need to bring out my own unique gbagun too
let me cook it up cheesy cheesy
Re: OJB Jezreel Sues Aproko247 For N100m Over Fake Story by ZACHIE: 6:48am On Jul 14, 2013
kolado: Damsel,nothing like 'barb'in english language.you've your hair cut.
Barber is the correct word in the sentence.
Re: OJB Jezreel Sues Aproko247 For N100m Over Fake Story by master2(m): 7:00am On Jul 14, 2013
kross_01:

the advised and the adviser really needs some brighter grammar text book gifts.
grin grin grin una go kill person with laugh
Re: OJB Jezreel Sues Aproko247 For N100m Over Fake Story by mediachirps(m): 7:30am On Jul 14, 2013
a big lesson to entertainment bloggers, information marketing,feeding reader with lies. $$$$$$ sorry na ur second name.
Re: OJB Jezreel Sues Aproko247 For N100m Over Fake Story by ddeola: 7:40am On Jul 14, 2013
These guys are a bunch of "muppons" , instead on concentrating on the cause for which they came together, they are busy fighting and ranting. Please guys, get serious and make sure OJB gets the attention necessary for him to get back on his feet. You have a better platform to treat the "fu**ck-up" by the time the broda is fully recovered. By now, OJB should be packing his luggage while you guys set up a prayer chain to pray him to sound health, successful treatment procedures with no complications and journey mercies. Am getting pissed with these guys because they are losing focus and time is running out. OJB must NOT die...cos it will amount to carelessness
Re: OJB Jezreel Sues Aproko247 For N100m Over Fake Story by Kirinwa: 7:52am On Jul 14, 2013
ZACHIE:
Barber is the correct word in the sentence.

No you're wrong.It is barbee! grin
Re: OJB Jezreel Sues Aproko247 For N100m Over Fake Story by texaco1: 7:53am On Jul 14, 2013
Kirinwa:

No you're wrong.It is barbee! grin
you are all wrongers grin grin
Re: OJB Jezreel Sues Aproko247 For N100m Over Fake Story by albacete(m): 7:56am On Jul 14, 2013
kolado: Seriously,you reek of otuoke schooling.Imagine,you wrote wrotten,forgetted and undo speech...OMASE OOO.Stop laughing at other persons.
grin grin
what was u says, brother? tongue
did ur teacher not taughts u to putting a space after foolstop, mr plofessor? If an otuoke schooler like me can collect ur lytings, u will also does well to bought urself a Blighter Glammer.

i am here to catch fun, but if u have rost ur sense of humour, keep tlying to collect my engrish.
Re: OJB Jezreel Sues Aproko247 For N100m Over Fake Story by texaco1: 8:01am On Jul 14, 2013
Nelson Mandela is death. What a lost to the whole Africa[color=#990000][/color]

https://www.nairaland.com/1343748/death-nelson-mandela#16568742

i love this gbagun
Re: OJB Jezreel Sues Aproko247 For N100m Over Fake Story by Exodus2k(m): 8:08am On Jul 14, 2013
The committee should save themselves from embrassment because in Nigeria law court you cannot get Justice
Re: OJB Jezreel Sues Aproko247 For N100m Over Fake Story by Kirinwa: 8:15am On Jul 14, 2013
Melancholy: That is too harsh, am just playing.Well,if u don't mind, Bring it on!

Stop cramming your English Learners dictionary.Go to church.
Re: OJB Jezreel Sues Aproko247 For N100m Over Fake Story by texaco1: 8:21am On Jul 14, 2013
Kirinwa:

Stop cramming your English Learners dictionary.Go to church.
service has seized angry
Re: OJB Jezreel Sues Aproko247 For N100m Over Fake Story by kolado(m): 8:25am On Jul 14, 2013
delors:
Brother Kola of God, seriously, I want to believe you are kidding Did you thoughtfully write 'thought' instead of 'taught'? Abi na play play? shocked shocked shocked
I was only trying to create some 'gbagaun' by writing'thought'instead of 'taught'...u fit change am 2 gbagaun na u get ur mawt o
Re: OJB Jezreel Sues Aproko247 For N100m Over Fake Story by kolado(m): 8:26am On Jul 14, 2013
delors:
Re: OJB Jezreel Sues Aproko247 For N100m Over Fake Story by kolado(m): 8:41am On Jul 14, 2013
albacete:
grin grin
what was u says, brother? tongue
did ur teacher not taughts u to putting a space after foolstop, mr plofessor? If an otuoke schooler like me can collect ur litings, u will also does well to bought urself a Blighter Glammer.

i am here to catch fun, but if u have rost ur sense of humour, keep tlying to collect my engrish.
hahahaha ur sense of humour na otuoke schooling,patience dullardtan crew.wetin i wan learn frm u? abeg na jxt fun we dey catch.no harm abeg bros
Re: OJB Jezreel Sues Aproko247 For N100m Over Fake Story by funkyu(f): 11:11am On Jul 14, 2013
kross_01:

. Can't stop laughing
Re: OJB Jezreel Sues Aproko247 For N100m Over Fake Story by Sunnystooth(m): 11:53am On Jul 14, 2013
SlyIg: I now call on Amadioha on all the idiotts that have quoted my post with insults.

Okija Juju, tell your gods to do something terrible to all of them this night.
Are u by any chance the dota of d former speaker of Akwa ibom state House of Assembly? Just asking, smh doh.
Re: OJB Jezreel Sues Aproko247 For N100m Over Fake Story by delors(m): 11:58am On Jul 14, 2013
kolado: I was only trying to create some 'gbagaun' by writing'thought'instead of 'taught'...u fit change am 2 gbagaun na u get ur mawt o
I trust u na...na PhD(Oxfam) u get na
Re: OJB Jezreel Sues Aproko247 For N100m Over Fake Story by delors(m): 12:02pm On Jul 14, 2013
ddeola: These guys are a bunch of "muppons" , instead on concentrating on the cause for which they came together, they are busy fighting and ranting. Please guys, get serious and make sure OJB gets the attention necessary for him to get back on his feet. You have a better platform to treat the "fu**ck-up" by the time the broda is fully recovered. By now, OJB should be packing his luggage while you guys set up a prayer chain to pray him to sound health, successful treatment procedures with no complications and journey mercies. Am getting pissed with these guys because they are losing focus and time is running out. OJB must NOT die...cos it will amount to carelessness
Shut up joor! How many vigils have u held for him? undecided Mumu. Abi na we go do the operation? Instead make him run go India or wherever go do him operation jeje he and his cohorts are busy preparing legal papers to force out N100m from a blogger whose earnings aint even up to N15000 monthly.
Re: OJB Jezreel Sues Aproko247 For N100m Over Fake Story by delors(m): 12:07pm On Jul 14, 2013
SlyIg: I now call on Amadioha on all the idiotts that have quoted my post with insults.

Okija Juju, tell your gods to do something terrible to all of them this night.
Oops! ur gods must have slept off lastnight...I guess they had too much ogogoro to drink...or perhaps na ur grammar confuse dem self... grin
Re: OJB Jezreel Sues Aproko247 For N100m Over Fake Story by albacete(m): 12:15pm On Jul 14, 2013
kolado: hahahaha ur sense of humour na otuoke schooling,patience dullardtan crew.wetin i wan learn frm u? abeg na jxt fun we dey catch.no harm abeg bros
no plobrems, sir.
Re: OJB Jezreel Sues Aproko247 For N100m Over Fake Story by kolado(m): 12:16pm On Jul 14, 2013
delors:
I trust u na...na PhD(Oxfam) u get na
na Msc and Phd u get frm cambridge uni so u na standard 4 english...i blv u wella.
Re: OJB Jezreel Sues Aproko247 For N100m Over Fake Story by funkyu(f): 1:26pm On Jul 14, 2013
Lol
Re: OJB Jezreel Sues Aproko247 For N100m Over Fake Story by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jul 14, 2013
albacete:
hmmm!
u poepless shuoid stop toking nansence.
Quote at yuor owe riks.

Which risk? Abegy go sleep.
Re: OJB Jezreel Sues Aproko247 For N100m Over Fake Story by Blacker: 2:19pm On Jul 14, 2013
kross_01:

You also need to be on top of your game before pointing out people's pitfalls.You statement should have been "really need" and not "really needs" because you used AND which means two people are involved! As you can see,nobody is flawless!
Re: OJB Jezreel Sues Aproko247 For N100m Over Fake Story by albacete(m): 2:20pm On Jul 14, 2013
Blacker:

You also need to be on top of your game before pointing out people's pitfalls.You statement should have been "really need" and not "really needs" because you used AND which means two people are involved! As you can see,nobody is flawless!
please told him for me
not even u, cos u did not put a space after your last comma. no vex sir cheesy cheesy cheesy
pureguide:
Which risk? Abegy go sleep.
since this is an english correction class, it is please not abegy cool cool cool

make una no vex oooo. na play i dey play so.
Re: OJB Jezreel Sues Aproko247 For N100m Over Fake Story by cycline404(m): 3:49pm On Jul 14, 2013
SlyIg: So they had this kinda money yet they refused to save their dying friend on their own!
But they'd rather took to the public for contributions? SMH.

U SEE WHY E NO GOOD TO RUN OUT OF GNS CLASSES (ENGLISH) U DON Bleep UP NOW... LOL grin grin
Re: OJB Jezreel Sues Aproko247 For N100m Over Fake Story by remmyken(m): 6:12pm On Jul 14, 2013
[quote author=LesbianBoy]
You BETTER stop laughing because you also need brighter grammar!!! Is that how to spell laughing : you HAD better.... Not you better....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bobrisky Does Not Have His joystick Anymore (photos) / 2019 Elections: Banky W Reveals Adesua Etomi’s Biggest Worry / Election Is Over, I Can't Postpone My Music Tour - Peter Okoye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.