Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,266 members, 7,887,778 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:42 PM

Business Idea Is Important Before You Venture Into Any Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business Idea Is Important Before You Venture Into Any Business (504 Views)

Ask Business Coach On Any Business Issues Or Investment / With N600,000 Which Business Will You Venture Into? / Which Business Can A Student Venture Into On Campus? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Business Idea Is Important Before You Venture Into Any Business by Usminous: 7:16am On Jul 13, 2013
Business Plan Idea.......I am a fresh graduate waiting for Batch C dis Nov...i have worked with a Consultant for 8yrs even while at school through that i have been able to gather Experience and it has really given me good exposure over the years. How to go about business plan and how to identify good business.,even going to a business as a novist.....I have alot of business idea.,even while you work as salary earner their is a lot of business you can venture into.....i discover some people has money but are afraid or don't knw what to do with their money.......you can drop your email address in case you need any advice or reach me......usminous@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Help Needed On Bulk Purchase Of Cement In Ilorin / Online Business People Should Know This / Investment Online. Share Ur Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.