Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,188 members, 7,890,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 05:19 AM

Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release (50821 Views)

Victor Umeh Entrance Into Anambra State After Release - Photos / Buhari’s Team Changes His Official Portrait Just One Week After Release (LOOK) / How Sani Abacha Died…AL Mustapha. NOT BY APPLE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by Chingy143(m): 2:28pm On Jul 13, 2013
Another arguement section again,kudos to you prophet,pls pray for nairalanders many of them re nuts

1 Like

Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by anyaka4: 2:33pm On Jul 13, 2013
what u guys don't know is that satan followers also have the power to see vision.so i'm not move by all this fake people. false pastor that are not saying the truth about hell but only vision
Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by Reference(m): 2:36pm On Jul 13, 2013
As a matter of fact if prediction was a biblical virtue, then knowing how man thinks:

He is unlikely to repent till moments before his demise.
Faith will be of little or no effect. As a matter of fact, God has handed over His authority and become redundant in that person's life.

God will give you no more information of your life's path than a software company will publish its source code. It doesn't make sense.

God LEADS people to righteousness the way a seeing man leads the blind, the way a shepherd leads his flock. One step at a time. It is a blind man that needs God, needs faith and puts his absolute trust in the one leading and has a REASON to love who is leading.

I cannot see what predictions or so called prophecy does to enhance your relationship with God.
Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by superior3: 2:49pm On Jul 13, 2013
solidbroda:

Stupid!!! Was Nastrodemus a prophet before he predicted happenings in the world centuries before? Was Newton a prophet when he made electricity? Was Faraday a prophet when he made an object to fly?

We all have different gifts. Gift of foresight, of knowledge, of peace. All natural gift. Because a man is able to predict the future does not qualify him a prophet.

Finally, not every pastor performing signs and wonders is a true prophet or man of God!
I can't rememeber who once said "to leave an error unrefuted is to encourage intellectual immorality". So, on that premise, I will correct some obvious errors in your assertions above for posterity sake.
1. Isaac Newton did not invent electricity, Michael Faraday did.
2. Michael Faraday did not invent the Aeroplane, the Wright brothers did.
Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jul 13, 2013
Please, is this news confirmed in scoan website? The source of d news seems fake.
Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by Image123(m): 3:03pm On Jul 13, 2013
hope frosb is here. oops i doubt. A kingdom cannot be divided against itself.
Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by otokx(m): 3:06pm On Jul 13, 2013
Nice shirt on TBJ
Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by Vansnickers: 3:40pm On Jul 13, 2013
solidbroda:

Stupid!!! Was Nastrodemus a prophet before he predicted happenings in the world centuries before? Was Newton a prophet when he made electricity? Was Faraday a prophet when he made an object to fly?

We all have different gifts. Gift of foresight, of knowledge, of peace. All natural gift. Because a man is able to predict the future does not qualify him a prophet.

Finally, not every pastor performing signs and wonders is a true prophet or man of God!

Whoa Bro! What Science book are you reading?! LMAO!!!
Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by Chility(m): 3:49pm On Jul 13, 2013
solidbroda:

GOD bless u,dat was what i wanted 2 say. cry
solidbroda:

GOD bless u,dat was what i wanted 2 say.
Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by jimjones: 3:51pm On Jul 13, 2013
$uperior:

I can't rememeber who once said "to leave an error unrefuted is to encourage intellectual immorality". So, on that premise, I will correct some obvious errors in your assertions above for posterity sake.

eh..."...for posterity sake," michael faraday did NOT invent electricity. he invented the electric motor. NOBODY invented electricity.

1 Like

Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jul 13, 2013
$uperior:

grin grin. Obviously, I'm not a science student. But u can still understand the point I am driving at.
Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by Bornstar: 4:01pm On Jul 13, 2013
The HOLY BIBLE said don't judge let men be fool and let God alone be WISE, what u believe is what works for u, Everyone has God giving gift and power please maximize your own and TB JOSHUA alone, anyway at God uses rumors and gossiping to elevate his people.

So ride on.......
Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by Samabu07(m): 4:12pm On Jul 13, 2013
chidindufrank: Lol maybe oga TB and bros Al-mustapha used to pipe ganja together those day before holy spirit come flash oga TB phone.
Must you comment, everything should be a joke to you.
Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by otikpoko(m): 4:24pm On Jul 13, 2013
texaco1:
So if a man is able to predict the future and he is a christian leader and has a church or if he is a pastor in a church ,what do u call him?just asking,maybe there is another title the bible gives to such people who are church founders with such gift

false prophets lipsrsealed
Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by redsun(m): 4:25pm On Jul 13, 2013
Anybody that comes out of nigerian dungeon awaiting death hallucinates. Mustapha at this moment is deeply hallucinating and may never get off it till he dies. In as much as he was a fundamental fo,ol like most nigerian ruling elite before he was banged up.

Nigeria is a country full of hallucinating people like tb. A 21 century country with the concept of pre dark age Europe where people still rigourously pray for mannas to fall from heaven like fictional Moses and his people did in the fictional bible. Lazy and ignorant bas,yards.

1 Like

Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by ifihearam: 4:29pm On Jul 13, 2013
For a very long time he has been in prison and OBJ threw off the keys,you people cant figure out what is happening and suddenly during GEJ's tenure he is released(lol).

God bless GEJ
Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by madas1086: 4:29pm On Jul 13, 2013
Al mustapha cn never convert to xtianity over his 'death body'
Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by texaco1: 4:47pm On Jul 13, 2013
otikpoko:

false prophets lipsrsealed
Prophet na prophet
Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by Ultimate001: 4:54pm On Jul 13, 2013
Okay![b][/b][color=#550000][/color]
Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by Lovine: 5:07pm On Jul 13, 2013
Those who don't believe on this man their opinions does not matter. Every one else are fake except themselves. Jesus was also called names and that He used demon powers to cast out devils, what do you think such people will cal His servants?

1 Like

Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by Sike(m): 5:33pm On Jul 13, 2013
chidindufrank: Lol maybe oga TB and bros Al-mustapha used to pipe ganja together those day before holy spirit come flash oga TB phone.
LooooooooL
Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by IleIfe2(m): 5:46pm On Jul 13, 2013
$uperior:

Nikola Tesla
Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by Rhea(f): 5:56pm On Jul 13, 2013
[size=14pt]I guess this may clear the path for Hamza Al-Mustapha to become a christian[/size]
Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by vislabraye(m): 5:56pm On Jul 13, 2013
Av Watched TB Joshua's ministration since in d 90s. Then it used to be like a white garment church. He wearts a white gown and used to cast out demons by using an invisible koboko to flog thje person.
Now he has rebranded. The guy is. Questionable.
Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jul 13, 2013
Why arguing about TBJ being a Prophet? I think a prophet is a person who is able to foretell the future? If this definition is right, then he's truly a Prophet. But whether he's on God's side or not, i can't say to that.

1 Like

Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by musb92yahooco: 6:41pm On Jul 13, 2013
Which lie lie prophet he see nothing mother fucker
Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by dreezy911: 7:53pm On Jul 13, 2013
solidbroda:

Stupid!!! Was Nastrodemus a prophet before he predicted happenings in the world centuries before? Was Benjamin Franklin a prophet when he made electricity? Were the wright bros prophets when they made an object to fly?

grin the inventors Edited. So, obviously y'all know I'm not a scientists. Kudos to all d scientists in dah House! But thank goodness some of you still get my point. wink
Guy U dull ai swr#OLODO

1 Like

Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by queenpoker2: 8:12pm On Jul 13, 2013
Man of God may God Give U long life and prosperity. Emmanuel!

1 Like

Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by mindtricks: 8:33pm On Jul 13, 2013
olawalemanog:
That is wishful thinking. You all have forgotten how Jesus was accused of using the power of darkness and all that...as far as i am concerned, no one has any business with the future because it belongs to God. For him and the ppl that patronise him, their case is with the Almighty because the gate of prophethood is closed and closed for ever, any matter should mow be referred to documented holy books and not man. This is the truth and let those who fear God and the last day know and abide by this.
k.
Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by queenpoker2: 8:39pm On Jul 13, 2013
texaco1:
Prophet na prophet
Thou shall not judge.
Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by gossipmama(f): 8:40pm On Jul 13, 2013
Omata curtain for tb joshua place shocked shocked cool shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Residents Share COVID-19 Palliatives To The Poor / Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash / Kano State Armed Forces Remembrance Day 2016 - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.