Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,396 members, 7,950,852 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 01:30 AM

Facts About Women Who Are In Love - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Facts About Women Who Are In Love (44699 Views)

About Women Making The First Move. / Funny Facts About Women (in Pictures) / 9 Things Men Notice First About Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Facts About Women Who Are In Love by omo1doll(f): 12:50pm On Jul 15, 2013
johnstar: Those kind of gals ar very hard 2 find, unlike some bas±ard gals dat love money so much, na God go punish una make una fall my trap, ah go use una do ritual

Na joke oooo grin grin grin grin grin......... Dnt b scared cheesy cheesy tongue tongue tongue
I jusst hope dat was a joke oooo
Re: Facts About Women Who Are In Love by luciangelymail(f): 12:53pm On Jul 15, 2013
so true, really true. ma name sake , u r on point
Re: Facts About Women Who Are In Love by omo1doll(f): 12:56pm On Jul 15, 2013
Deiok: I dont know if they are false or true, cause i have never seen a girl who is realy in love. Except Juliet (romeo & juliet)
I fink d only tin u love is fud,bt fud won't give u what a partner wil ,think twice my dear give love a chance
Re: Facts About Women Who Are In Love by Oxygenmayo(m): 12:57pm On Jul 15, 2013
hmmmmmmmmm
Re: Facts About Women Who Are In Love by fhemyxXx(m): 2:01pm On Jul 15, 2013
;DHahaha I wish my girl has any of dz traits
Re: Facts About Women Who Are In Love by Sulhupeace: 3:37pm On Jul 15, 2013
Bisjosh: True except numba 1

Seconded
Re: Facts About Women Who Are In Love by riskit33: 3:49pm On Jul 15, 2013
Mr_Nice_Guy: some are trues.. sure did learn my lesson, love is one part of the game, the other is compromises and willingness to hang around, 2nd part... wait what cheating? cheating i believe is getting something from 2 sides, ur gf/bf and a 3rd arty also, cheating is not not giving and not wanting them to get elsewhr... happy loving.. all na jik wash someday all una ee go clear.. and back to square one..
Sorry bros, even though you spoke in English i didn't understand a thing of what you said, made no sense to me, sounded like total jargon.

1 Like

Re: Facts About Women Who Are In Love by riskit33: 4:00pm On Jul 15, 2013
Manlado: Love is an illusion of time, purpose and place. Nothing is cast in stone. So your rules apply only in part to different people at different times in different situations. Sorry it cannot be a theorem.

this sounds like a poem oooo
Re: Facts About Women Who Are In Love by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jul 15, 2013
joshua idibia: U're a gay,using a female I.D

Oh no. My true identity has been revealed. I don die.

*yawns*
Re: Facts About Women Who Are In Love by HumbledbYGrace(f): 5:20pm On Jul 15, 2013
ogugua88: False for me. I'm a robot sha.
tongue really?
Re: Facts About Women Who Are In Love by Toyrem: 7:01pm On Jul 15, 2013
xandy84: True bro.. I will do anything to keep my Angel.. Met her in camp n she has been more than wonderful.. @ op.. U r point bro
Re: Facts About Women Who Are In Love by abugbe(m): 8:26am On Jul 16, 2013
true bro. Some go extra miles for the one they love. Like the one I have, she is more than some wife. Jus too good to toy with.
Re: Facts About Women Who Are In Love by Homguy(m): 11:09am On Jul 16, 2013
Spots on!
Re: Facts About Women Who Are In Love by infodollarman(m): 11:28am On Jul 16, 2013
marialucia: What I've noticed about women who are inlove :

•» They never believe in rumors about their partners cheating, even if it's true.
•» They will do everything in their power to protect their relationships, even if apologizing for what's right.
•» They are very jealous and as a boyfriend you should be thankful 'coz that shows she's very afraid of losing you(she believes in your relationship).
•» Sometimes they might sacrifice their friendship for that one person they love the most.
•» They hate it when you've got a female friends 'coz they know, "A shoulder to cry on becomes a dick to ride on".
•» They are real bad in faking their happiness and emotions, you'll notice very quick when they don't like something you've done.
•» They don't care about money but they care the most about the time you spend with them, if it was possible they would want to spend every minute with you.
•» They go around calling 'emselves bo "Mrs mang mang" without checking the time frame they've been in that relationship.

True or False?
They go out of their way to please you
Re: Facts About Women Who Are In Love by infodollarman(m): 11:29am On Jul 16, 2013
abugbe: true bro. Some go extra miles for the one they love. Like the one I have, she is more than some wife. Jus too good to toy with.
congratulations!!! smiley
Re: Facts About Women Who Are In Love by gebbson(m): 8:58pm On Oct 28, 2013
na 2ru u tlk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Sex Anymore / Lady Shares Chat As Her Admirer Dies Barely 24 Hours After Chatting / Man Cancels Wedding After Girlfriend Pours Hot Oil On His Cousin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.