Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,991 members, 7,873,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:34 AM

An Investor Wanted You Won't Regret - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / An Investor Wanted You Won't Regret (1320 Views)

I Need An Investor / I Need An Investor / I Have An Export Business Proposal (needs An Investor Or A Lender) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Investor Wanted You Won't Regret by pepcymoses: 11:14pm On Jul 13, 2013
Am looking for investor who truely bliv in the dreams oF the nigerian youth am undergraduate in one the universities I hav a great biz idea that produce a profit of over 500k a month and can double the amount within three months.am seriously looking for and investor who will invest this dream. 08031930016 or bb pin:225b2f7f contact me via calls or text.God bless
Re: An Investor Wanted You Won't Regret by overdrive(m): 11:18pm On Jul 13, 2013
Where are u based.
Re: An Investor Wanted You Won't Regret by Negro1: 9:27pm On Jul 14, 2013
how much is d capital needed
Re: An Investor Wanted You Won't Regret by pepcymoses: 10:41pm On Jul 14, 2013
Am based in lagos and the capital is 1.1m
Re: An Investor Wanted You Won't Regret by millhouse: 3:35am On Jul 17, 2013
Added U̶̲̥̅̊
Re: An Investor Wanted You Won't Regret by pepcymoses: 4:55pm On Jul 24, 2013
Firstly I want u to understand that every business succeed when the people handling it have a vision and trust must be built.dunimas transport company is the name.I wanna go into inter state transport which can yield and income over #500,000 a month aside mntannance the cost for operation is #1.1m or beta still u buy the bus and I pay u double the amount. and every process needed to commence operation has been map out.am goin into this biz wit a toyota sienna which will carry passengers frm lag other states.the driver is ready jus that we need aNd investor to invest in the business and we have a vision to expand to this business... HPe to here from you.
Re: An Investor Wanted You Won't Regret by godello: 11:17pm On Jul 24, 2013
Ma guy,how realistic is a monthly interest of 500k with a seina bus. Pls hav a rethink. Secondly in ur other post u made mention of being based in calabar now its lagos. Ar u for real?.
Re: An Investor Wanted You Won't Regret by pepcymoses: 9:34am On Jul 29, 2013
Aiiitt am a student of university of calabar and am resident in lagos hpe dats is clear.500k in the business is a reality man its my dream not yours
Re: An Investor Wanted You Won't Regret by pepcymoses: 9:08pm On Aug 04, 2014
Still here

(1) (Reply)

Resellers Corner: Wholesale Prices Only. #see Pics Inside / Advertise Your Business For Free / Need Pure Large White Pigs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.