Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,350 members, 7,881,292 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:01 PM

... - Literature (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / ... (42273 Views)

Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. / Razor Tongue: A Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ... by Fitzy4real(m): 6:32am On Jul 31, 2013
Just noticed the missing rule 17. LMAO grin nice work bro...
Re: ... by Nobody: 7:08am On Jul 31, 2013
LMAO!! grin.the part where seun was running from his students really got me laughing. So oga seun fit fear.
More ink to your pen,Eze.
Re: ... by HumbledbYGrace(f): 8:06am On Jul 31, 2013
Plomoe, your work needs editing boss.

It was fun to read though, please finish your part asap. grin

1 Like

Re: ... by FoxyRebirth(m): 8:08am On Jul 31, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: Plomoe, your work needs editing boss.

You did not stick to our deal Ma'am angry
Re: ... by EzePromoe: 8:31am On Jul 31, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: Plomoe, your work needs editing boss.

I noticed too, but I really don't know how I make such mistake. Let me say its pressure, because I'm under pressure to feed my own thread with update and this again, plus offline tasks. Omo, e no easy.
The story would be completed maybe tomorrow. THANKS!
Re: ... by flow1759: 9:04am On Jul 31, 2013
Eze Promoe:
I noticed too, but I really don't know how I make such mistake. Let me say its pressure, because I'm under pressure to feed my own thread with update and this again, plus offline tasks. Omo, e no easy.
The story would be completed maybe tomorrow. THANKS!

My guy you killed it. You made me laughed real hard.
Re: ... by ERF: 9:43am On Jul 31, 2013
one less lawyer. . .

7 Likes

Re: ... by EzePromoe: 10:14am On Jul 31, 2013
flow1759:

My guy you killed it. You made me laughed real hard.
Your Udeme also inspired it wink
Re: ... by ERF: 10:23am On Jul 31, 2013
Eze Promoe:
Your Udeme also inspired it wink
^^^^That's just it.
I neva read am, i hope im sweet pass these comments? tonguesmiley
Re: ... by FoxyRebirth(m): 10:41am On Jul 31, 2013
Kai!!! This thing is very sweet walai...

Eze the Eze....

Oya come and continue grin
Re: ... by EzePromoe: 10:43am On Jul 31, 2013
E<R>F:

^^^^That's just it.

Read am first na smiley
Re: ... by EzePromoe: 10:52am On Jul 31, 2013
E<R>F:

^^^^That's just it.

Read am first na smiley
Re: ... by ERF: 10:56am On Jul 31, 2013
Eze Promoe:
Read am first na smiley
Looolllzzz. . See one Mad girl come dey ask me out just now ooh, she thinks i'm also mad..,becos the laffta no get mate ooh..
LOL, nice job Eze...

Buh yhu know say u dey Bleep up sha, we feel say u don kpuf sef. Not knowing that yhu are sleeping here sad

please come and finish yhur POW (prisoners of war) befor yhu continue this one ooh. IF NOT... (that's a topic for another day) :|
Re: ... by Mynd44: 10:56am On Jul 31, 2013
When una derail finish sha, tell me
Re: ... by ERF: 11:06am On Jul 31, 2013
Mynd_44: When una derail finish sha, tell me
We are sorry Sir sad
Re: ... by Smartiegurl(f): 12:27pm On Jul 31, 2013
Woaw!! Thumbs up Eze....that was so real!! More please...
Re: ... by Neduzze5(m): 2:39pm On Jul 31, 2013
Hahahahaha.....Rule NO 17 is missing for real.

Just checked it now.... Lol

Eze you get eye jare!
Re: ... by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jul 31, 2013
Oops rule 17grin
Re: ... by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:00pm On Jul 31, 2013
Foxy_Rebirth:

You did not stick to our deal Ma'am angry
stay away from trouble then we can talk.
Re: ... by xynerise: 9:18pm On Jul 31, 2013
Only God knows what Rule 17 contains grin
Re: ... by HumbledbYGrace(f): 11:19pm On Jul 31, 2013
xynerise: Only God knows what Rule 17 contains grin
undecided really?
Re: ... by xynerise: 11:24pm On Jul 31, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: undecided really?
Ajuju
Re: ... by ERF: 11:43am On Aug 01, 2013
xynerise: Only God knows what Rule 17 contains grin

Don't tell me yhu don't know wahz in there? shocked
Re: ... by xynerise: 12:47pm On Aug 01, 2013
E<R>F:

Don't tell me yhu don't know wahz in there? shocked
i do cool
Re: ... by EzePromoe: 1:26pm On Aug 01, 2013
Please, because of my tight schedule, let the next writer post his/her update. The remaining part of my update will be tactically appended in my next update.
THANKS!
Re: ... by visita: 6:25pm On Aug 01, 2013
this place reeks of talent, no place for someone like me sad
I'd rather stay on the sidelines, and if possible, learn cry
Re: ... by flow1759: 6:51pm On Aug 01, 2013
The students of Nairaland University saw the rules stated by the VC as draconian, there were gossips here and there, gossips the VC dare not hear.

Since the VC gave out the 21 rules to the HODs, students spoke less both in lecture halls and outside lecture halls, sometimes they even found it difficult to break any of the rules in their hostels. Students of the Religion department that were formerly known for their incessant religious vendetta suddenly became "the Holies of Holies" as pundits of different religion suddenly developed love for one another. The 21 laws were boldly written in scrolls and kept in front of every department with a missing 17th law. The HODs and Deans made sure the laws were followed to the latter. HODs of all departments had placed a fine of 500naira on whoever defaulted any of the laws, and if fine twice defaulters were sent to the Nairaland prison also known as Room 9. The likes of Foxy and Mazi had been regular tenants at Room 9.

Bribery was the order of the day in Room 9 as the hungry looking security men were quick to recieve as little as 500naira to free the prisoners. When freed, students changed their surname and skipped lectures so as not to be noticed by the school authority.

In the whole of Nairaland University and beyond Foxy was the student that had changed his surnane the most. From Foxy Rebirth to Foxy Ultimate to Foxy Academy to Foxy Unite, to Foxy Garri, Flow had even suggested once to him that he bore Foxy Udeme.

The Sun rises in the east and set in the west, they say, but to Flow it rose in the west of NU that evening. Students sat in the Love gardens of their various departments gisting.

"Flow how far na" Skolopy came to seat close the lonely Flow.

"I am okay" Flow responded and sighed.

"this wan wey your face dey like this, shey person die?".

"talk na!" He tapped Flow on his shoulder.

"guy you are disturbing me oh, whats wrong with you".

"guy who you dey speak English for, i resemble babe?" Skolopy was surprised. Flow only spoke English to Ladies, whenever he did speak to Ladies, he spoke Polished English, one would wonder if he had ever spoken Pidgin since he was born.

"leave me alone oh, i will report you oh" Little did Skolopy know that the Room 9 Dogs were on Patrol.

Talk of the Devils, then came a Devil from behind.

"who spoke Pidgin between the both of you?" A Room 9 Dog thundered.

"it's him" Flow pointed at Skolopy.

The chubby Room 9 Dog stretched out his hand demanding for 500naira. That was when it dawned on Skolopy why Flow refused speaking Pidgin. As Skolopy was handing the 500naira over to the Room 9 Dog, a noise was heard from the Final year lecture hall, it was Foxy again.

"Sorry sir, I will not watch n'.ude pictures again" Foxy cried as two hefty Room 9 Dogs dragged him to the office of the dreaded HOD of the Literature department.

Foxy had broken one of the rules again, and it was sure he would be banished to Room 9 oweing to the fact that he had a personal beef against Abacha the HOD of Literature department.

"this time we go see the name wey you go bear, whether na Foxy Kpomoh, or Foxy Kuli Kuli" One of the Room 9 Dogs said as Foxy was dragged pass the Love Garden.

Since the new rules were stated, students tried speaking the cleanest of English how best they could. The likes of 4izo and Damex spoke less because there were so Igbotic and Yorubatic respectively. Talking of Igbotic, Neduzze was as Igbotic as an Aba Village hunter, if that was his only problem then he had no problem, he was also a stammerer. His stammering percentage was like 96%, whenever he tried pronouncing a word and there wasn't a wall close by for him to hit with his hand, it would take him approximately 5minutes to pronounce the word, but if there was a wall, then it would be just 2minutes, 2minutes of none stop hitting, sometimes with both hands, plus his Igbotic pronounciation. The Yorubas in school always made a mockery of him as he could hardly pronounce his name Neduzze, "My lame is Ned... Ned... Nedu.....zzzzze" was how he always introduced himself to the beautiful Ladies in campus, that is after baptizing them with saliva and refrigerating them with mouth odour.

Since the VC pasted the rules on every nook and cranny of the University students stopped tribalistic nicknaming. Names like; "O'.ffemmanu, the Ibos called the Yorubas", "Aboki, the general name for the Northerners", "Omo nna, the Yorubas called the Ibos", "Onye Mmug, the Ibos called the Dog eating tribe", "Nyammiri, the Hausas called the Ibos", to mention but a few.

"how you dey na, my fine baby" Flow said as Josephine catwalked towards him. Just then, a Room 9 Dog that was closely monitoring Flow tapped him from behind and said; "Mister Man, you just broke a rule, pay your money for speaking Pidgin"

That was when it dawned on Flow that he was about to part with another 500naira.

TO BE CONTINUED.

4 Likes

Re: ... by yemi2plus(m): 7:23pm On Aug 01, 2013
The fear of Abacha
Re: ... by Neduzze5(m): 7:25pm On Aug 01, 2013
Chei..... Jesu!

Flow don kill me.

Na me be Nebuzze
Re: ... by flow1759: 7:48pm On Aug 01, 2013
Neduzze5: Chei..... Jesu!

Flow don kill me.

Na me be Nebuzze

You never see anything sef.
Re: ... by Jumizie13(f): 7:58pm On Aug 01, 2013
Lafter iyaf kill me o
Re: ... by chistar01(m): 8:18pm On Aug 01, 2013
Hmm! Ok, now this is different for the flow I know. Funny and nice post tho, patiently waiting for the continuation.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

My Short Drama Script- Paranoia / Olaokun Soyinka Writes Tonye Cole Over Airplane Seat Saga Of Wole Soyinka / Chimamanda Adichie And Husband, Ivara Esege At Stanel World Awka. Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.