Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,379 members, 7,881,356 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:39 PM

~~>Male's Lounge!!<~~ N.B: No Female(s) Allowed. - Forum Games (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / ~~>Male's Lounge!!<~~ N.B: No Female(s) Allowed. (51802 Views)

Girls Night In; No Boys Allowed (Peeping is allowed sha) / Chamotex's Lounge: Ladies Come In For A Stimulating Conversation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~~>Male's Lounge!!<~~ N.B: No Female(s) Allowed. by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jul 27, 2013
Yes you are embarassed.don't worry we will buy a drink for u.
Re: ~~>Male's Lounge!!<~~ N.B: No Female(s) Allowed. by harlos: 5:35pm On Jul 27, 2013
And i'm not drinking tongue

is it only smirnoff u can other for embarassed
Re: ~~>Male's Lounge!!<~~ N.B: No Female(s) Allowed. by Bantino(m): 5:40pm On Jul 27, 2013
grin grin grin @Harlos & Swiftboy

1 Like

Re: ~~>Male's Lounge!!<~~ N.B: No Female(s) Allowed. by harlos: 5:49pm On Jul 27, 2013
Don't mind dat boi, he his playing smart

i don't blame the innocent gel undecided

shuga cheesy
Re: ~~>Male's Lounge!!<~~ N.B: No Female(s) Allowed. by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jul 27, 2013
angryharlos,are u the one buying the drink?wiich kain wahala be dis one sef?yes ure drinking....water undecided*orders for 2nd bottle of smirnoff*
Re: ~~>Male's Lounge!!<~~ N.B: No Female(s) Allowed. by ocephraim(m): 6:02pm On Jul 27, 2013
... Introducing: maslf
Re: ~~>Male's Lounge!!<~~ N.B: No Female(s) Allowed. by Swiftboy(m): 7:44pm On Jul 27, 2013
mZ sleeq: *bats eyelashes @ harlos*. *seats beside swiftboy*i like smirn off embarassed
barman thats an order...make it happen.so Sleeq so nice to have you with me.can I get to know you? I lets go somewhere private.
Re: ~~>Male's Lounge!!<~~ N.B: No Female(s) Allowed. by Swiftboy(m): 7:50pm On Jul 27, 2013
[quote
author=mZ sleeq] angryharlos,are u the one buying the drink?wiich kain
wahala be dis one sef?yes ure drinking....water undecided*orders for 2nd
bottle of smirnoff*[/quote]
there you you have the can...which one you prefar? shawama,isi ewu...or pepper soup? I'll make the call.dont mind harlos and co
Re: ~~>Male's Lounge!!<~~ N.B: No Female(s) Allowed. by siempere(m): 8:12pm On Jul 27, 2013
harlot...sorri harlos....u naah sharp man oooh...hw swiftboy cum...play ten-ten 4 ur head naaah.....oya see dat andre....weh we bn order yestiday+d ciroc.....throw am 4 table...make d chick change mind sharp-sharp....u kn how we do......
Re: ~~>Male's Lounge!!<~~ N.B: No Female(s) Allowed. by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jul 27, 2013
:Dharlos and. Siempere ,stop hating, be nice and we will buy water 4 u guys.@swiftboy, ur head is dere jwo
Re: ~~>Male's Lounge!!<~~ N.B: No Female(s) Allowed. by harlos: 10:33pm On Jul 27, 2013
Sleeq i'm not giving up
Re: ~~>Male's Lounge!!<~~ N.B: No Female(s) Allowed. by kekilika: 11:23pm On Jul 27, 2013
guys, i having a conversion wit one n she said her statistics na 9-34-34. Abeg, help interpret. Dat figure go make sense?
Re: ~~>Male's Lounge!!<~~ N.B: No Female(s) Allowed. by Swiftboy(m): 11:31pm On Jul 27, 2013
[quote
author=mZ sleeq] :Dharlos and. Siempere ,stop hating, be nice and we
will buy water 4 u guys.@swiftboy, ur head is dere jwo[/quote]
come sit on my lap jor! you mind them? let me even feed you self! @harlos give up already!
Re: ~~>Male's Lounge!!<~~ N.B: No Female(s) Allowed. by elrony(m): 11:31pm On Jul 27, 2013
#nightcrawler ...checkin up on d N-Men
Re: ~~>Male's Lounge!!<~~ N.B: No Female(s) Allowed. by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jul 27, 2013
Hello!! wink
Re: ~~>Male's Lounge!!<~~ N.B: No Female(s) Allowed. by elrony(m): 12:06am On Jul 28, 2013
Br3nd4: Hello!! wink
Hi Brend!!
Re: ~~>Male's Lounge!!<~~ N.B: No Female(s) Allowed. by Swiftboy(m): 12:18am On Jul 28, 2013
Br3nd4: Hello!! wink
Hello babe*IN COOL VOICE*
Re: ~~>Male's Lounge!!<~~ N.B: No Female(s) Allowed. by Nobody: 3:06am On Jul 28, 2013
Huh!swiftboy undecidedu buy me 2 bottles of smirnoff, u say make I come. Sit on ur laps.bro.mind yaself oooo.harlos dey threre undecided
Re: ~~>Male's Lounge!!<~~ N.B: No Female(s) Allowed. by harlos: 5:09am On Jul 28, 2013
cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy
she is talking to me now
cheesycheesycheesy

sleeq, wassup grin dis fùckïng network make me miss u like mad

btw what happened to swiftboy? E nor get money to clear bills?? cheesy
Re: ~~>Male's Lounge!!<~~ N.B: No Female(s) Allowed. by Swiftboy(m): 6:32am On Jul 28, 2013
[quote
author=mZ sleeq]Huh!swiftboy undecidedu buy me 2 bottles of smirnoff, u say
make I come. Sit on ur laps.bro.mind yaself oooo.harlos dey threre
undecided[/quote]
interesting! its not cos I've bought you the drinks...why're you talking like this? common stop thinking like that.tot its better I feed you and whisper into your ears,its noisy here! but if you aint sitting,no problem...if want to go for harlos,its okay.but I want you to stay cos you want to.*shift my attention away drinking*
Re: ~~>Male's Lounge!!<~~ N.B: No Female(s) Allowed. by Swiftboy(m): 6:55am On Jul 28, 2013
harlos:

btw what happened to swiftboy? E nor get money to clear bills?? cheesy
lol harlos am suprised you said that when we're both bigboys...you know how we roll? It seems Sleeq wants to come over to your side...well She's pretty,classy and sexy but you're gona have to be lenient with her shortcomings as noone is perfect so you just takecare of her for me will you? HAPPY SUNDAY PAL!
Re: ~~>Male's Lounge!!<~~ N.B: No Female(s) Allowed. by Nobody: 8:02am On Jul 28, 2013
Smh harlos,am still wiv swiftboy, quit tripping.morningg sweets.
Re: ~~>Male's Lounge!!<~~ N.B: No Female(s) Allowed. by harlos: 8:31am On Jul 28, 2013
Swiftboy:
lol harlos am suprised you said that when we're both bigboys...you know how we roll? It seems Sleeq wants to come over to your side...well She's pretty,classy and sexy but you're gona have to be lenient with her shortcomings as noone is perfect so you just takecare of her for me will you? HAPPY SUNDAY PAL!
Lol gud mrng cheesy

if i don't take care of her, who will smiley undecided

nd i'm not doing it for you tonguetonguetongue

please everyone is it my phone or network, i always experience instability of network every night, and last night through this mrng it was even worse as the network when off completely... Is Airtel doing service upgrade? Or what?

The thing dey vex me right nowembarassedembarassedembarassed

mZ sleeq: Smh harlos,am still wiv swiftboy, quit tripping.morningg sweets.
i'm not in hurry but u know he Has hand u over to me cheesy
Re: ~~>Male's Lounge!!<~~ N.B: No Female(s) Allowed. by Nobody: 8:42am On Jul 28, 2013
Harlos,gwan sell your phone and use the money to buy network angrystop disturbing us tongue.
Swiftboy,wetin harlos talk na true? undecided
Re: ~~>Male's Lounge!!<~~ N.B: No Female(s) Allowed. by harlos: 8:57am On Jul 28, 2013
mZ sleeq: Harlos,gwan sell your phone and use the money to buy network angrystop disturbing us tongue.
Swiftboy,wetin harlos talk na true? undecided
my special adviser shey na ur advise be dis
Which network are using sef?

You're still innocent undecidedundecidedundecided
Re: ~~>Male's Lounge!!<~~ N.B: No Female(s) Allowed. by harlos: 2:32pm On Jul 28, 2013
Re: ~~>Male's Lounge!!<~~ N.B: No Female(s) Allowed. by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jul 28, 2013
Yes,that's my candid advice any problem with it? I use etisalat cheesy
Re: ~~>Male's Lounge!!<~~ N.B: No Female(s) Allowed. by harlos: 2:42pm On Jul 28, 2013
Nothing about it after that its the best i can get from people who don't like me sadsad

Etisalat undecided
Re: ~~>Male's Lounge!!<~~ N.B: No Female(s) Allowed. by Swiftboy(m): 3:25pm On Jul 28, 2013
[quote
author=mZ sleeq]Harlos,gwan sell your phone and use the money to buy
network angrystop disturbing us tongue.
Swiftboy,wetin harlos talk na true? undecided[/quote]
*Looking into Sleeq's eyes* dear dont mind him,you threaten to go thats
why plus you've passed the loyalty test...am glad you're staying with
me.now come closer!*hugs her gently*
Re: ~~>Male's Lounge!!<~~ N.B: No Female(s) Allowed. by harlos: 3:31pm On Jul 28, 2013
cool cool cool

*greeting from distance.*

hey! swiftboy wassup grin
*waves*

Did she look at my side ?
Re: ~~>Male's Lounge!!<~~ N.B: No Female(s) Allowed. by Swiftboy(m): 3:33pm On Jul 28, 2013
@Harlos I've studied all the major networks we have in Nigeria...the best of them all interm of quality service,speed and reliability is etisalat.mtn has the highest coverage.Glo and Airtel are the worst,these 2 networks are the last I can use!
Re: ~~>Male's Lounge!!<~~ N.B: No Female(s) Allowed. by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jul 28, 2013
Swiftboy:
*Looking into Sleeq's eyes* dear dont mind him,you threaten to go thats
why plus you've passed the loyalty test...am glad you're staying with
me.now come closer!*hugs her gently*
:Dharlos must be red in the face right now.

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (41) (Reply)

Quantitative Reasoning: Answer This Very Difficult Question / What's On Your Mind? / Eye Test: How Many Tigers Can You See In This Picture?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.