Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,083 members, 7,939,381 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 01:41 AM

7 Women Begging 1 Man, Are We Living That Promise Yet? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Women Begging 1 Man, Are We Living That Promise Yet? (864 Views)

She Is Married But Keeps Begging Me For Sex- I'm Confused. / 7 Women You Should Never Date / Secret Tips – 14 Ways To Keep Your Man Begging For More Of You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Women Begging 1 Man, Are We Living That Promise Yet? by sage2(m): 5:32pm On May 21, 2008
Seven women shall go after one man saying, "pls marry me".
Are we enjoying that promise yet? Send your comments.
Re: 7 Women Begging 1 Man, Are We Living That Promise Yet? by drrionelli(m): 6:34pm On May 21, 2008
Excuse me but--

When was this "promised" to men?

By whom was this "promised" to men?

Why was this "promised" to men?

How was this "promised" to men?

Where was this "promised" to men?
Re: 7 Women Begging 1 Man, Are We Living That Promise Yet? by revenge(m): 5:38pm On Jul 06, 2008
cry kiss,
yes na true , them go soon be a time wey all these things go start , infact e don dey start sef, enufff, ?
Re: 7 Women Begging 1 Man, Are We Living That Promise Yet? by ladybam(f): 6:54pm On Jul 06, 2008
@ poster
probably in your dreams, so keep dreaming,
Re: 7 Women Begging 1 Man, Are We Living That Promise Yet? by noetic(m): 7:06pm On Jul 06, 2008
drrionelli:

Excuse me but--

When was this "promised" to men?

By whom was this "promised" to men?

Why was this "promised" to men?

How was this "promised" to men?

Where was this "promised" to men?
u no dey read bible. . . . . . grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 7 Women Begging 1 Man, Are We Living That Promise Yet? by iseobio(m): 7:39pm On Jul 06, 2008
studentetc:

I've had three women say marry me, am waiting for the remaining 4. wink

So finally you are a man. because sometimes you pose as a woman on this forum.

(1) (Reply)

8 Secrets To Living A Successful Life / How To Earn 1 Million Naira In One Month. / How Do I Know If She truly Loves Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.