Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,408 members, 7,881,502 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:33 PM

Anyone Else Have Problems With Mobile Number Portability? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Anyone Else Have Problems With Mobile Number Portability? (760 Views)

Mobile Number Portability In Nigeria: Advantages & Disadvantages / NCC Begins Number Portability / NCC To Launch Mobile Number Portability On March 26 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Anyone Else Have Problems With Mobile Number Portability? by shockreaction(m): 7:51am On Jul 14, 2013
I tried to port my number from MTN to Etisalat over 2 months ago, and my number has not been working since then. I've called Etisalat several times and visited their experience centre more times than I'd like to remember, but they don't even seem to have the faintest idea what's going on or how to do their jobs. It's just a huge bunch of crap.

Anyone else having problems with MNP wanna share their story? If you've managed to get yours resolved, how did you do so?

(1) (Reply)

Apple's Board Pressuring CEO For Lack Of Innovation / Things To Consider When Buying A Smartphone. / HTC Desire 601 Review And Specifications

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.