Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,979 members, 7,912,695 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 12:22 PM

Types Of Bad Habit You Formed In School - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Types Of Bad Habit You Formed In School (714 Views)

Photos Of Rainbow Formed On The Sky This Morning / What Was The Bad Habit Your Roommate Had When In School? / Nigeria To Include ICT In School Curricular (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Types Of Bad Habit You Formed In School by ceospecial(m): 2:08pm On Jul 14, 2013
Types of bad habit you formed while you were in school..

Mine was eating from the pot right there on the fire before the food get cooked: This happens to me during rush hour, when exam is intensely hot and all i think of then is Books! Books!! Books!!! I hardly cook but when i do, the food tends to finish before it's cooked.

2. Eating raw beans while picking: this seems a normal stuff to me, since i cook beans almost everyday... As a Uniben student smiley ... I'm Now very good in beans picking...lol

Share yours and let the fun begin.
Re: Types Of Bad Habit You Formed In School by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jul 14, 2013
mine is insult, my frnds and i insult each other alot we especially use dis "ur fada" insult alot.
Re: Types Of Bad Habit You Formed In School by Munalove(m): 9:45am On Jul 26, 2014
Wel when i was at home i was an introvert and always shy to talk to girls but when i entered school i became a womanizer huh? Havnt gotten to d stage o.jst that i chase gals
Re: Types Of Bad Habit You Formed In School by ceospecial(m): 1:39pm On Dec 09, 2014
embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Deadlock In ASUU, Senate. And Fg Negotiations. Strike Continues!!! / Lagos School Used As A Brothel / Dangerous: UNIZIK Post-utme Candidates Line-up On Enugu-onitsha Expressway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.