Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,996 members, 7,938,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 04:13 PM

I Will Create Google Adsense Account For You In 1 Day - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Will Create Google Adsense Account For You In 1 Day (799 Views)

Why You Should Not Use Google Adsense On Your Blog. / How To Create Google Adsense Account (for Beginners) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Create Google Adsense Account For You In 1 Day by temigreat(m): 2:10pm On Jul 14, 2013
ARE U STRUGGLING TO CREATE A GOOGLE ADSENSE ACCOUNT FOR YOUR WEBSITES,BLOGS.I WILL CREATE 1 FOR YOU IN 1 DAY CONACT ME ON 07034973493 OR temiwonder@gmail.com
Re: I Will Create Google Adsense Account For You In 1 Day by Greennaija: 9:06pm On Jul 14, 2013
how much for one account
Re: I Will Create Google Adsense Account For You In 1 Day by NEROSKY(m): 8:25pm On Jul 16, 2013
Greennaija: how much for one account

Answer!
Re: I Will Create Google Adsense Account For You In 1 Day by temigreat(m): 7:22am On Jul 19, 2013
Re: I Will Create Google Adsense Account For You In 1 Day by Nobody: 8:30am On Jul 19, 2013
temigreat: 3k
U be google pikin or brother?
Re: I Will Create Google Adsense Account For You In 1 Day by newniga80: 8:58am On Jul 19, 2013
how u wan do am? Is nt posible my guy
Re: I Will Create Google Adsense Account For You In 1 Day by Nobody: 9:09am On Jul 19, 2013
newniga80: how u wan do am? Is nt posible my guy
My brother tell him o. Its never possible and its not gona be ever possibles.
Just dy laugh o
Re: I Will Create Google Adsense Account For You In 1 Day by kentochdis(m): 9:16pm On Jul 19, 2013
temigreat: ARE U STRUGGLING TO CREATE A GOOGLE ADSENSE ACCOUNT FOR YOUR WEBSITES,BLOGS.I WILL CREATE 1 FOR YOU IN 1 DAY CONACT ME ON 07034973493 OR temiwonder@gmail.com

Pls educate us, has Google changed their Adsense signup procedure? Are you trying to sell an already setup account or is it a new one? Do you work with Google now to guaranty that every site or blog submitted will be approved? Wow! 1 day!! I'm trying not to ask too many question but the questions just keep coming. And you said it is 3k. Hmmm... the way we chase this money these days is really mind blowing. Good luck if you're able to "catch them", but I really really pray nobody falls for this.

My advise to anyone already thinking about taking up this offer is that they should just take a little time out and visit Google website and read about Google Adsense. It is free to signup. Just do the right things and you'll get accepted. Even when they don't accept you at first, they'll tell you the reasons, once you edit your site or blog based on what they gave as reasons for rejecting you in the first place and reapply, you'll be accepted.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Review This Forum I Did For A Client With SMF / Can You Design A Retail Or Shopping Web Like Jumia? I Need You / How To Design A Secured Pbnl Php Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.