Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,108 members, 7,967,128 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 12:10 PM

M.I Acts ‘drama’ With Babe On Glo Bounce' stage - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / M.I Acts ‘drama’ With Babe On Glo Bounce' stage (1047 Views)

Wizkid Chills With Davido,Akon In Congo After Eviction Drama With Landlord / Davido Reveals More About His Drama With Baby Mama(Linda Ikeji Exclusive) / Davido Apologizes To Dele Momodu After Drama With Babymama, Sophia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

M.I Acts ‘drama’ With Babe On Glo Bounce' stage by omolomolarinero: 4:28pm On Jul 14, 2013
Okay, that heading might not entirely be true, but the process of ‘wooing’ a lady, if acted out can really be a funny drama, especially when the person involved is an important personality like, ‘Mr Incredible’.MI, started out by telling the audience that he was going to be 40 years soon and he regrets telling everybody that he is still a virgin! (Bros, make we hear word joo!)He said finally God has answered his prayer and brought a damsel to him. He then pointed to the ‘prettily shy’ lady in the audience and told her to come up on stage. Then he started singing to this lady.Guess what, she come dey blush! All trough MI’s song-One Naira (the track which featured WAJE), the babe just dey blush ni o!MI later gave the damsel a necklace, which he tied round the lady’s neck himself, and asked if she was there with her boyfriend. The lady who was already to embarrassed to talk later revealed why she was somewhat lukewarm on stage with MI- she was there in company of her MOTHER!See drama! So wetin Mummy come do for Hip-hop all night show? Obviously, to ensure that the lady does not fall into the hands of some particular ’Lady-nappers’ who were very present at the event, conspicuously with sagging pants!Anyway, MI called Mummy upstage and use the opportunity to ask for the hand of the lady in Marriage, not from the lady of course, but from the Mother! And what did the mum say?Yes! Yes!! Yes!!! of course! Abi now. Na MI now, Africa Rapper number 1!

More photos at;
http://whatsupibadan.com/2013/07/13/m-i-acts-drama-with-babe-on-glo-bounce-stage/

Re: M.I Acts ‘drama’ With Babe On Glo Bounce' stage by kingwiz(m): 10:10am On Jul 15, 2013
Exactly wat he did when he visited owerri 4 the star trek same drama..and necklace...
Re: M.I Acts ‘drama’ With Babe On Glo Bounce' stage by Nobody: 10:12am On Jul 15, 2013
Werin be dis undecided

(1) (Reply)

Top Nigerian Celebs Who Are Rich, Famous But Yet To Be Married / List Of Nollywood Stars That Turned Pastors / An Old Picture Of A Popular Nigeria Celebrity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.