Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,666 members, 7,979,268 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 04:30 AM

When Common Sense Trounces Academic Brilliance! Soyinka Vs Orji Uzor Kalu. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When Common Sense Trounces Academic Brilliance! Soyinka Vs Orji Uzor Kalu. (2620 Views)

Professor Wole Soyinka Vs Senator Chris Anyanwu / Of Leaders And Dealers: Soyinka Vs Clark By Olakunle Abimbola / Professor Wole Soyinka Vs Madam Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Common Sense Trounces Academic Brilliance! Soyinka Vs Orji Uzor Kalu. by Bensonite: 12:05pm On Jul 15, 2013
I believe the writer of this piece was not Kalu has some have already construe it to be. It was rather a comparison of two personalities(Soyinka and Kalu) approach to the political conundrum in Rivers state. While one proffered solution after blaming all the players, the other just took side without solution offered.

1 Like

Re: When Common Sense Trounces Academic Brilliance! Soyinka Vs Orji Uzor Kalu. by ify84(m): 9:15am On Oct 05, 2013
Ena Ofugara wrote...
It is funny when you see what you wrote
on you blog plagiarized on NAIRALAND and
it had so much traffic. Nigerians like to
steal. Why don't you just say "written by
Ena Ofugara" even if you do not ask me
first? I do not have "LordDave" as my
pseudonym and LordDave did not write
this.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10201380708413097&id=1035691586&refid=28&_ft_=qid.5931178987826150061%3Amf_story_key.212236041765010963
Re: When Common Sense Trounces Academic Brilliance! Soyinka Vs Orji Uzor Kalu. by Lordave: 2:31pm On Oct 05, 2013
ify84: Ena Ofugara wrote...
It is funny when you see what you wrote
on you blog plagiarized on NAIRALAND and
it had so much traffic. Nigerians like to
steal. Why don't you just say "written by
Ena Ofugara" even if you do not ask me
first? I do not have "LordDave" as my
pseudonym and LordDave did not write
this.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10201380708413097&id=1035691586&refid=28&_ft_=qid.5931178987826150061%3Amf_story_key.212236041765010963
I didn't claim to have written the article, better read from the first page.
Re: When Common Sense Trounces Academic Brilliance! Soyinka Vs Orji Uzor Kalu. by ify84(m): 2:45pm On Oct 05, 2013
Lordave: yeah God bless the writer.

who is d writer... u should have said it there since u forgot to put it under d article...
Re: When Common Sense Trounces Academic Brilliance! Soyinka Vs Orji Uzor Kalu. by Lordave: 3:05pm On Oct 05, 2013
ify84:

who is d writer... u should have said it there since u forgot to put it under d article...
Better, but I didn't claim to have written.
Pardon my ignorance though.
Re: When Common Sense Trounces Academic Brilliance! Soyinka Vs Orji Uzor Kalu. by DerideGull(m): 3:07pm On Oct 05, 2013
Tolexander: did Mitchelle have to meddle in the affairs of other states' government before she could help her husband in winning an election?

Why is Orji Uzor Kalu goofing by trying to bend two parallel lines to meet!

Nobody is underestimating the power of any woman here. PEJ has to be kept in her place like any other 1st lady.
When Wole Soyinka was criticizing Turai
yar adua, where was he to where was Orji Uzor Kalu to say what soyinka said isn't right.

I understand this is the time to seek the favor of the presidency.

Shut up your putrid mouth and concern your silly self with subject within your below average intellect. What the hell do you know about Mitchelle Obama and her meddling in the affairs of other state governments in USA?
Re: When Common Sense Trounces Academic Brilliance! Soyinka Vs Orji Uzor Kalu. by Tolexander: 3:23pm On Oct 05, 2013
DerideGull:

Shut up your putrid mouth and concern your silly self with subject within your below average intellect. What the hell do you know about Mitchelle Obama and her meddling in the affairs of other state governments in USA?
what is this old cargo of the pliocene saying?
Your relevance is outdated.
I can only argue with you only if this age is taken back to the pliocene.
Re: When Common Sense Trounces Academic Brilliance! Soyinka Vs Orji Uzor Kalu. by Gorrbachev: 5:37pm On Oct 05, 2013
Bensonite: I believe the writer of this piece was not Kalu has some have already construe it to be. It was rather a comparison of two personalities(Soyinka and Kalu) approach to the political conundrum in Rivers state. While one proffered solution after blaming all the players, the other just took side without solution offered.

Soyinka is one of those people that could live in exile without giving a damn about what happened to Nigeria or Nigerians. His generation paid with blood,sweat and tears for democracy of which PEJ and her family are currently the biggest benefactors. Now, to see some fat pig arrogantly taking over a state like a military regime will definitely trigger bad memories.

Kalu will say the same thing if the president is boko-haram or alqaeda. When dealing with people like kalu, the highest bidder wins not common sense or clear conscience.
Re: When Common Sense Trounces Academic Brilliance! Soyinka Vs Orji Uzor Kalu. by ify84(m): 11:43am On Oct 08, 2013
Lordave: Better, but I didn't claim to have written.
Pardon my ignorance though.

Alright bro...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chief Umeh Expose How APC Sabotage Anambra Elections / APC Extra Ordinary National Convention Live On Channels TV / South-west Muslim Council Endorses Jonathan For Re-election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.