Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,912 members, 7,883,164 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 04:26 AM

Teenager Mauled By A Lion She Tried To Kiss - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Teenager Mauled By A Lion She Tried To Kiss (29037 Views)

Facial Surgery- Congolese Boy Mauled By Chimps / Have You Tried Adams Desire? / Has Anyone Tried Slimming Herb German Herb Thai & Co( Its A Slimming Tea) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teenager Mauled By A Lion She Tried To Kiss by Deiok(m): 8:41pm On Jul 15, 2013
So watin she dey expect before?
Re: Teenager Mauled By A Lion She Tried To Kiss by mekaboy(m): 8:50pm On Jul 15, 2013
The lion na Nigerian lion wey stray enter south africa. E won kidnap the oyibo girl collect ransom. Lol
Re: Teenager Mauled By A Lion She Tried To Kiss by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jul 15, 2013
Who be that biz-bodi person wey go save am na? I see no reason one should want to kiss a lion but for suicide purposes so him for no go spoil the babe joy just like that. Bastaarrdd.
Re: Teenager Mauled By A Lion She Tried To Kiss by CollinsLeSkillzMadumere(m): 10:05pm On Jul 15, 2013
RockMaxi:

Reason they were well ahead of you in Development..
and you too, abi you be oyibo ni?
Re: Teenager Mauled By A Lion She Tried To Kiss by dnawah(m): 11:05pm On Jul 15, 2013
Baby girl,do u know y we answer ogbuagwu in Igbo land?na correct meat be dat,don't try that next time ok.wish u fast recovery.
Re: Teenager Mauled By A Lion She Tried To Kiss by fabby26(m): 12:28am On Jul 16, 2013
Maybe the lion has been longing for fresh human meat. Poor girl. Lucky to be alive.
Re: Teenager Mauled By A Lion She Tried To Kiss by Nobody: 12:36am On Jul 16, 2013
Yoshi-Master:
Wait, so LIMPOPO is a place?

Soooo, why does that guy say "oya limpopo", I am getting closer to unravelling these mysteries.
Limpopo is the name of one the very biggest rivers in africa.
There's no mytery there smiley
@ Topic. Cats are very cunning and evil creatures.
Friendly indeed!
That girl na learner.thank God she lives
Re: Teenager Mauled By A Lion She Tried To Kiss by hal9000: 3:44am On Jul 16, 2013
**Lion mimes Wande Coal as mumu oyinbo opekee draws closer...**

''Allow me to chop yo leg, be yo cat, i know u understand, yea, yea...''
Re: Teenager Mauled By A Lion She Tried To Kiss by HIHMAZA: 6:04am On Jul 16, 2013
but why she go tink like dat she b kanko
Re: Teenager Mauled By A Lion She Tried To Kiss by Nobody: 6:37am On Jul 16, 2013
Silly rabbit.

She still thinks that the Lion meant no harm.
Re: Teenager Mauled By A Lion She Tried To Kiss by hod898(m): 7:23am On Jul 16, 2013
I wonder how these comments would have been if this girl kissed the lion on its head and nose and it didn't retaliate.
"onyibo ppl dey always try new things",
"she got guts",
"wow! That's incredible. Hw many nigerians can try this"
etc. SMH.
Re: Teenager Mauled By A Lion She Tried To Kiss by Nobody: 8:41am On Jul 16, 2013
i blame too much cartoon...lion king in particular
Re: Teenager Mauled By A Lion She Tried To Kiss by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:15am On Jul 16, 2013
Ladytee-thato:
Why is like you are blaming South africa

I'm not blaming. just stating the Nationality of the Lion.
Re: Teenager Mauled By A Lion She Tried To Kiss by Journpaurle(f): 11:06am On Jul 16, 2013
she get luck. Bt oyinbo pple mumu sha. *Limpopo* hmmm very soon we go hear say one chinese man go release an album titled "Ojuelegba"

1 Like

Re: Teenager Mauled By A Lion She Tried To Kiss by fpeter(f): 12:13pm On Jul 16, 2013
benchilovsky: Not surprised....canadian people get mumu for body.

Abeg bros on a more serious note, any useful info on how i fit port to canada?
Re: Teenager Mauled By A Lion She Tried To Kiss by lucarella: 12:26pm On Jul 16, 2013
stantob: lion didnt beg for kiss from her,but if man request for that kiss,she will calk police for sexual abuse.the kiss she intended for the beast guess the animal considered it as an abuse.
LMAO!!! You know this!!! grin grin grin
Re: Teenager Mauled By A Lion She Tried To Kiss by fulli16(m): 12:33pm On Jul 16, 2013
she was employed to clean the cage...guess she wanted 2 prove dat she was due 4 a promotion.
sorry dear, beta luck next time tongue
Re: Teenager Mauled By A Lion She Tried To Kiss by Oluschenco(m): 1:11pm On Jul 16, 2013
Ere ki laja n bekun se?
Re: Teenager Mauled By A Lion She Tried To Kiss by dondaniel4u: 4:43pm On Jul 16, 2013
Imagine how foolish one can be? U get luck
Re: Teenager Mauled By A Lion She Tried To Kiss by opeyemitee(m): 4:46pm On Jul 16, 2013
nnkan to je lo yo oooooooooooooo
Re: Teenager Mauled By A Lion She Tried To Kiss by singledude(m): 9:55pm On Jul 16, 2013
Yoshi-Master:
Wait, so LIMPOPO is a place?

Soooo, why does that guy say "oya limpopo", I am getting closer to unravelling these mysteries.

LOOOOOLLLLLLZZZZ......U no serious.
Re: Teenager Mauled By A Lion She Tried To Kiss by addicted268(f): 8:11am On Jul 17, 2013
The funny part was where she said the animal was acting very very friendly thereby giving her a sense of safety.after dem go say animal no get sense! cheesy I'm happy she's alive to tell d story sha.
Re: Teenager Mauled By A Lion She Tried To Kiss by agamenon(m): 2:20pm On Jul 17, 2013
Imagine kissing a lion to enter Guinness book of record,that serves her good After all animals are ment to kiss animals while humans should kiss humans,anyway,Oyibo and their dirty character

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

LOOSE That Fat Fast. / Ghanaian Hospital Seeks Help To Locate Family Of Nigerian Knocked Down By Car / Woman Delivers Baby With Anencephaly In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.