Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,265 members, 7,904,168 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 09:28 AM

Volunteer Christian Writers Needed - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Volunteer Christian Writers Needed (587 Views)

Looking For Igbo Teacher, Who Is Willing To Volunteer Their Time To Teach / Volunteer Preachers And Evangelists Are Needed In Ghana / Do You Know Sis. Sabrina & Susan? I Am Coming/volunteer Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Volunteer Christian Writers Needed by akinemma1: 6:50pm On Jul 14, 2013
Goodday guys,i own a christian blog but i don't usually have the time to post on it.I sincerely need some free christian articles from volunteer contributors to post on the blog.Sincerely speaking,my major aim for creating the blog is not to make money and infact the blogging platform i'm using is blog.com and this platform does not allow its users to post any adverts on their free blog.I discover most christians spent their time online reading junks and other unprofitable stuffs.I want the blog to be filled with many life changing christian articles.I really love the way most nairalanders write especially on this religion section and i will love to have some of those articles on my blog.My blog address is www.dailypower.blog.com i will be expecting your answers.Also if you already have some articles you want to contribute,you can send them to me on akinemma2012atgmail.com.Thanks in advance. You can also leave your email here,i will send you a mail inviting you to be a contributor on the blog.

(1) (Reply)

Muhammad (pbuh) The Natural Successor To Christ / Get A US Religious Education For Free!! / Psalm 1 As A Business Principle (1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.