Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,274 members, 7,934,151 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 07:09 PM

What Is The Best Thing You See In Nigeria,your Country... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is The Best Thing You See In Nigeria,your Country... (428 Views)

Ministerial Appointment: Best Thing Obasanjo Should Be Remembered For / Most Dangerous Special Forces Of The World. See How Your Country’s Army Looks !! / What Have You Done For Nigeria Or Your Country In Your Entire Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Best Thing You See In Nigeria,your Country... by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jul 14, 2013
I see the best in you
you see the best in Your country
what do you love most about Nigeria
Re: What Is The Best Thing You See In Nigeria,your Country... by k2039: 9:06pm On Jul 14, 2013
*Still thinking*

The fact that I'm thinking says a lot about my country. When I finally discover what I love about Nigeria, I will edit my post. For now absolutely nothing.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Thing You See In Nigeria,your Country... by iamtheprincipal: 9:43pm On Jul 14, 2013
Seeing GEJ out of Aso Rock in 2015.
Re: What Is The Best Thing You See In Nigeria,your Country... by launique: 9:46pm On Jul 14, 2013
Seeing that the Igbos now indirectly rule Nigeria smiley wink
Re: What Is The Best Thing You See In Nigeria,your Country... by bloggernaija: 9:52pm On Jul 14, 2013
160 million mumus.
Re: What Is The Best Thing You See In Nigeria,your Country... by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jul 14, 2013
la_unique: Seeing that the Igbos now indirectly rule Nigeria smiley wink

if i hear
Re: What Is The Best Thing You See In Nigeria,your Country... by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jul 14, 2013
bloggernaija: 160 million mumus.
NA U SABI
Re: What Is The Best Thing You See In Nigeria,your Country... by launique: 9:58pm On Jul 14, 2013
Divepen:
if i hear
You don hear am now
Ike ekweremadu, anyim pius, okonjo-weala, ihejirika, ihedioha, stella odua, alison madueke, peter obi etc the list is endless. All these people are the backbone of the GEJ administration. If he messes with them e don be 4 him
Re: What Is The Best Thing You See In Nigeria,your Country... by Tolexander: 10:12pm On Jul 14, 2013
Nairaland!
Re: What Is The Best Thing You See In Nigeria,your Country... by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jul 14, 2013
The women.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Thing You See In Nigeria,your Country... by pri3stess(f): 10:27pm On Jul 14, 2013
bloggernaija: 160 million mumus.
Yourself included abi?

(1) (Reply)

Mandela ‘to Be Allowed Home’ As He Continues To Respond Positively To Treatment / NLC Worries Over Review, Hike In Power Tariffs / Nigerians Challenge Patience Jonathan To Debate With Soyinka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.