Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,904 members, 7,883,141 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 02:27 AM

Why Pay Money At First To Do Online Business?no Free One. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why Pay Money At First To Do Online Business?no Free One. (803 Views)

Which Business Can Someone Do Online To Make Money / Pay Money With Western Union Is Ok In Nigeria? / Is It Possible To Pay Money Into Someone's Account Directly From Nigeria To Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Pay Money At First To Do Online Business?no Free One. by macjireh: 10:07am On Jul 15, 2013
i hav seen many naija online biz on wch d informant wil want 2be paid say #2000 or more to dish out d information,cant someone be given info 4a small online biz just 2start wit and gain trust and erase doubt btw himself &d informant...Later on he can pay any amount to d informant on bigger online biz_i wnat sometin like dat,plzzz.
Re: Why Pay Money At First To Do Online Business?no Free One. by hairbraiding: 11:27am On Jul 15, 2013
i feel your frustration. problem is everybody is in hustling mode. the guy who wants to share you his online business idea, wants to make money from you.

Analyze it and you will see that, his money making idea is selling "his secret money making idea" to you. Do you get how sick this is?

what you need is an online mentor. they are hard to find, but you can get them.

ok, well you can try out filling online surveys, emails and forms and get paid for it. Signing up for the service is free. How much you make depends on the offers and sometimes availability of offers for Nigerians.

Join here: http:///4798v
Re: Why Pay Money At First To Do Online Business?no Free One. by NaijaSklConnect: 11:33am On Jul 15, 2013
whatever business it is you want to do, having a mobile money account will sure aid in its growth. As we all know Naija is going cashless and we must embrace it. To grow your business, Send[REG fullname&003106]to 20220 for MTN&Airtel& Etisalat. Glo send to 31030. Welcome to a new world of business transactions.
Re: Why Pay Money At First To Do Online Business?no Free One. by macjireh: 1:47pm On Jul 15, 2013
hairbraiding: i feel your frustration. problem is everybody is in hustling mode. the guy who wants to share you his online business idea, wants to make money from you.

Analyze it and you will see that, his money making idea is selling "his secret money making idea" to you. Do you get how sick this is?

ok, well you can try out filling online surveys, emails and forms and get paid for it. Signing up for the service is free. How much you make depends on the offers and sometimes availability of offers for Nigerians.

Join here: http:///4798v
Re: Why Pay Money At First To Do Online Business?no Free One. by macjireh: 1:52pm On Jul 15, 2013
THANX 4D INFO BRO
Re: Why Pay Money At First To Do Online Business?no Free One. by victoriajoshua: 1:59pm On Jul 15, 2013
hairbraiding: i feel your frustration. problem is everybody is in hustling mode. the guy who wants to share you his online business idea, wants to make money from you.

People take free information for granted, you can forward a life changing manual and step to a very lazy person that is not ready to do anything and i tell you that is a waste of time.

you see, some time ago I introduced a business fellowship that helped small business starters with finance and business education to some people, but majority of them ignore the invitation and give excuses because they are too lazy or too slow and also they are afraid of change, but when they saw me improving financially, they come asking for money.

so if one truly, i mean truly need a change in his or her life, let them pay the price for it, because there is no free lunch. that is my opinion

You can get everything you want in life if you can help enough other people get what they want in life.” - Zig Ziglar

Life can never be simpler than how Zig Ziglar explained it through his success philosophy. At first, I didn’t really understand this philosophy but after several deliberations on it, I understood the meaning and how it can help my life. The truth is that in helping others get what they want, you also get what you want.

1. Look for a product to sale
2. Serve more people by creating network of sales/service point
3. Improve your services.

This is the 3 step plan I took to become successful which you need to follow.

If you need financial support to finance and improve your business email victoriajoshu@gmail.com or call 08120210021

Thank you for letting me help you, I wish you the best of luck

Victoria Joshua
Re: Why Pay Money At First To Do Online Business?no Free One. by naira4ever(m): 7:32pm On Jul 15, 2013
macjireh: i hav seen many naija online biz on wch d informant wil want 2be paid say #2000 or more to dish out d information,cant someone be given info 4a small online biz just 2start wit and gain trust and erase doubt btw himself &d informant...Later on he can pay any amount to d informant on bigger online biz_i wnat sometin like dat,plzzz.

That is what they called Info/Internet Marketing: selling craps to innocent but greedy ones that want to make thousands of naira in a day with little or no hurdle.
I do not expect an average human being to sell a secret he's using to roll cash to his bank account to you at a peanut say 1,000, 2,000 or even 100,000 naira. Bet it, if he's really making it big with such ebook, product or software, he dares not dash it out for a token.
As someone said, learn a trade or a business, participate actively in it, practice and perfect it and you will soon become a master of that trade or business.
Go ahead and ask Warren Buffet, Mike Zuckerberg, Bill Gate and better still, Aliko Dangote or Mike Adenuga - they have the real code.
I was once used to sell those craps to people - blogging, survey, mlm sportbetting, affiliate marketing and all the rest. But now, i have my own registered business, website that people call me almost daily to make payment for my services and am satisfied as my conscience is clear cos they enjoy the services. I do not go about posting and advertising things that are of little or no value for people to buy online but google does the work of directing traffic to my website.

So, create products or services of value (not lies that are not working for you yourself) which you will render to people in exchange for their money. Simple!
Re: Why Pay Money At First To Do Online Business?no Free One. by macjireh: 5:35am On Jul 16, 2013
[quote author=naira4ever]

That is what they called Info/Internet Marketing: selling craps to innocent but greedy ones that want to make thousands of naira in a day with little or no hurdle.
I do not expect an average human being to sell a secret he's using to roll cash to his bank account to you at a peanut say 1,000, 2,000 or even 100,000 naira. Bet it, if he's really making it big with such ebook, product or software

THANKS 4D INFORMATION
Re: Why Pay Money At First To Do Online Business?no Free One. by Nobody: 5:56am On Jul 16, 2013
macjireh: i hav seen many naija online biz on wch d informant wil want 2be paid say #2000 or more to dish out d information,cant someone be given info 4a small online biz just 2start wit and gain trust and erase doubt btw himself &d informant...Later on he can pay any amount to d informant on bigger online biz_i wnat sometin like dat,plzzz.
If nairaland is a paid to post site, most of these one line sentence posters and free info for sale posters will disappear.
Whatever you re asked to pay, dogpile it, at www.dogpile.com, google it, baidu it etc, just spend sometime online and get it openly free
Re: Why Pay Money At First To Do Online Business?no Free One. by Nobody: 6:08am On Jul 16, 2013
victoriajoshua:

People take free information for granted, you can forward a life changing manual and step to a very lazy person that is not ready to do anything and i tell you that is a waste of time.

you see, some time ago I introduced a business fellowship that helped small business starters with finance and business education to some people, but majority of them ignore the invitation and give excuses because they are too lazy or too slow and also they are afraid of change, but when they saw me improving financially, they come asking for money.

so if one truly, i mean truly need a change in his or her life, let them pay the price for it, because there is no free lunch. that is my opinion

You can get everything you want in life if you can help enough other people get what they want in life.” - Zig Ziglar

Life can never be simpler than how Zig Ziglar explained it through his success philosophy. At first, I didn’t really understand this philosophy but after several deliberations on it, I understood the meaning and how it can help my life. The truth is that in helping others get what they want, you also get what you want.

If you need financial support to finance and improve your business email victoriajoshu@gmail.com or call 08120210021

Victoria Joshua
Re: Why Pay Money At First To Do Online Business?no Free One. by Nobody: 6:18am On Jul 16, 2013
victoriajoshua:

Victoria Joshua
I slightly disagree, Zig Ziglar, Brain Tracy,John Rohms of this world ain't more than Jesus who stated this timeless saying "You recieved free, Give free".Zig,s, Tracy,s are capitalists, Jesus ain't,Could you imagine Jesus hoarding or selling sayings of everlasting life? free info is just in plain language free info.
Spread your bread carelessly upon waters, one day you must see the fish, that will be grateful.
Re: Why Pay Money At First To Do Online Business?no Free One. by webincomeplus(m): 7:29am On Jul 16, 2013
I agree with you. My blood boils whenever I see a post by these self-proclaimed "millionaires" asking others to pay so-and-so amount for access to some information that will make them rich. The saddest part of it is that these people are only interested in ripping newbies of their cash. Most of the time, the resources they sell are useless and they're not willing to put their buyers through whenever those ones have problems with implementing the tips in their resources.

It is in a bid to assist others who want to make money online that I started my blog some months back. I've offered lots of valuable information on online business free of charge, and there still much more to share.

If you're interested in making money online or you want to start your online business but don't know how, follow the link in my signature and the information you'll see on the next page will blow your mind. ALL INFORMATION IS FREE!

(1) (Reply)

Bank Failed To Refund My Money.that Atm Debited Me. / 100% Sure Daily Football Betting Picks, For 30 Days.. / Business Partners Interested In Classified Newspaper Ads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.