Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,086 members, 7,880,389 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:20 PM

I Need Sincere opinions Please.. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Sincere opinions Please.. (2278 Views)

I Need Sincere Responses Pls / E-love; True Love Or LUST?? Opinions Please. / Am I Been Too Serious About This Relationshp? I Need U Guys Opinions Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Sincere opinions Please.. by haitto99(m): 1:59pm On Jul 15, 2013
leme try,am kinda gud with maths........dy/dx dave + integral ur story = making d ans a whole number..........equals......CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: I Need Sincere opinions Please.. by jmoore(m): 2:20pm On Jul 15, 2013
thank you for confusing us @op
Re: I Need Sincere opinions Please.. by MEGA4BILLION(m): 3:34pm On Jul 15, 2013
girl, walk away so that you won't blame yourself tomorow. I dont see it working out.
Re: I Need Sincere opinions Please.. by k2039: 4:08pm On Jul 15, 2013
quivah: thanks for taking the trouble to reply..

however, I will take my own trouble to myself..

needing an advice doesn't

equally mean I want to be insulted.

mod, kindly remove this thread,, thanks.

thank y'all. smiley
I'll try to read it later in the night, I'll see if I can make any sense out of it. For now I'm very busy.
Re: I Need Sincere opinions Please.. by Slowpois0n: 4:09pm On Jul 15, 2013
just walk Op, yhu aint going nowhere with this guy.
Re: I Need Sincere opinions Please.. by quivah(f): 5:00pm On Jul 15, 2013
at all who gave responsible replies .... am grateful smiley

thanks!
Re: I Need Sincere opinions Please.. by Nadoson: 11:02pm On Jul 15, 2013
190: Wah the phuck with all these D X D Y

I ent gna read all those -

I hate maths while in school and u re not gna remind me with this your post why i hated it angry angry angry
dy/dx. huh?
Re: I Need Sincere opinions Please.. by Nobody: 6:16am On Jul 16, 2013
Send the recharge cards back to him so, you stop feeling guilty!

Concentrate on your education and move on with your life!
Re: I Need Sincere opinions Please.. by k2039: 7:42am On Jul 16, 2013
In most rumours/lies/truth there is an iota of truth/truth/lie. In this case, I'm sure the guy is not completely honest with you, Infact he is a player and you know that too.

He doesn't love you, he just wants to have a taste of your pussy after which he will discard you. All he is trying to do now, is to date you and wait for the day you become emotionally vulnerable for s3x and he will just capitalise on it.

Apparently, you sound like you love him (evident by the fact that you can't think straight), but you honor and dignity is far important to you, just let him go, he doesn't love you, he just wants your pussy.

If you let him go, you may be hurt ( if you still love him), but if you chose to stay with him, the day he is done having s3x with you is th day you pain begins. The latter hurt will be greater than the former.

About the recharge card, since you didn't ask him, I don't think you should feel bad about it, he did it out of his own volition. Though what is offered for free is dangerous it usually involves either a trick or a hidden obligation (In this case he tricked you to make you believe he loves you and apparently the obligation you owe him is s3x). Just ensure you don't get to be with him alone. This are lessons you shouldn't discard, so that you don't fall for a similar trick in your future relationship(s).

Besides, every advice on this thread have revolved around you leaving him. I hope you have the courage to let him go.

Goodluck.
Re: I Need Sincere opinions Please.. by Nobody: 7:58am On Jul 16, 2013
If you aren't on the same page with smbody,dnt start a relationshp with them. The truth is that one persn will feel cheated out of it. Its either u give in to hs demand,or he gives in to urs,either which way,one persn's demand will not be met. Dave can't wait so i dnt see y u keep going bck to him knwing fully well u dnt want to give in.
You are still young,channel these energy on more fulfilling things.

Dont mind Nlanders,they are always like dis,u will get used to them.
Re: I Need Sincere opinions Please.. by Nobody: 8:17am On Jul 16, 2013
All dis post UME children sef!
Re: I Need Sincere opinions Please.. by benbrains(m): 11:16am On Jul 16, 2013
k2039: In most rumours/lies/truth there is an iota of truth/truth/lie. In this case, I'm sure the guy is not completely honest with you, Infact he is a player and you know that too.

He doesn't love you, he just wants to have a taste of your pussy after which he will discard you. All he is trying to do now, is to date you and wait for the day you become emotionally vulnerable for s3x and he will just capitalise on it.

Apparently, you sound like you love him (evident by the fact that you can't think straight), but you honor and dignity is far important to you, just let him go, he doesn't love you, he just wants your pussy.

If you let him go, you may be hurt ( if you still love him), but if you chose to stay with him, the day he is done having s3x with you is th day you pain begins. The latter hurt will be greater than the former.

About the recharge card, since you didn't ask him, I don't think you should feel bad about it, he did it out of his own volition. Though what is offered for free is dangerous it usually involves either a trick or a hidden obligation (In this case he tricked you to make you believe he loves you and apparently the obligation you owe him is s3x). Just ensure you don't get to be with him alone. This are lessons you shouldn't discard, so that you don't fall for a similar trick in your future relationship(s).

Besides, every advice on this thread have revolved around you leaving him. I hope you have the courage to let him go.

Goodluck.

Like seriously...

Mod, please remove dis thread already!!!
Re: I Need Sincere opinions Please.. by ayando(m): 2:28pm On Jul 16, 2013
@ OP. The whole relationship is too messed up for you to be in. Secondly, what are you looking for that you and this guy keep perambulating over a dead relationship.
Thirdly, I think you are still a learner and either the guy or his friends are playing with your emotions. So, take a walk for your dignity.
Re: I Need Sincere opinions Please.. by 2sexyus: 4:01pm On Jul 16, 2013
You better end the relationship before he end you.

You get fish brain and can't see the handwriting on the wall... If na boy wey go pet you, you go dump am.

Go sort yourself out fool!
quivah:

I knw its long... bt a lil advise wouldn't hurt
Re: I Need Sincere opinions Please.. by fulli16(m): 4:15pm On Jul 16, 2013
@OP...re u desperate?
read ur post nd tell ursef 2 leave d boy alone, he is not even good @ wooing...nd ur still writing this long Story bout him!
Re: I Need Sincere opinions Please.. by Oahray: 7:23pm On Jul 16, 2013
haitto99: lemme hp u. dy/dx dave....taking limits = crap even after making d ans a whole number
limits as x => 0 grin
Re: I Need Sincere opinions Please.. by kenny1795(m): 8:17am On Jul 17, 2013
Wait a minute!!! Quivah i knw u! U r d lady who came on here ranting on how all men were DOGS!!! Wit d way u went @ t, i tot u wer goin 2 b a nun. Buh here you are askin 4 advice on how to date dog(u even dated d dog ova and ova again) even while knwin he is a dog. Well listen up KID u r jes 18 go ad face ur studiez....

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Am In Love With Two Women / How Many Girlfriends Should A Guy Have. / Leaked Sex Tape: Who Should Be Blamed, Guys Or Ladies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.