Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,912 members, 7,890,032 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 07:54 AM

UNBELIEVABLE: Baby Born With Rosary Round Her Neck In Niger (PHOTO) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / UNBELIEVABLE: Baby Born With Rosary Round Her Neck In Niger (PHOTO) (3724 Views)

Meet The Teenager With The Longest Neck In The World / Photo: Baby Born With Prayer Rosary Round Her Neck In Niger State / Baby Born With Rosary Round Her Neck In Niger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UNBELIEVABLE: Baby Born With Rosary Round Her Neck In Niger (PHOTO) by chomboc: 12:42pm On Jul 15, 2013
Thousands of people trooped to a private maternity home in Kotaworo area of Bida, in Niger state on Sunday to catch a glimpse of a baby girl said to have been delivered with a Muslim prayer Rosary (Tasabih) on her neck.

you can read more about it on this link

http://naijazip..com/2013/07/unbelievable-baby-born-with-rosary.html

1 Like

Re: UNBELIEVABLE: Baby Born With Rosary Round Her Neck In Niger (PHOTO) by Akshow: 2:03pm On Jul 15, 2013
make una no even start that kind okpata yarn. angry angry angry angry
Re: UNBELIEVABLE: Baby Born With Rosary Round Her Neck In Niger (PHOTO) by fr3do(m): 2:07pm On Jul 15, 2013
Lamba
Re: UNBELIEVABLE: Baby Born With Rosary Round Her Neck In Niger (PHOTO) by Omobarca: 3:01pm On Jul 15, 2013
Maybe she's one of †he 72 virgins who got tired of being offered dirty ugly boko haramist A̶̲̥̅̊nϑ decided t̶̲̥̅̊ø̲̣̣̥ come take her pick on earth cheesy

7 Likes

Re: UNBELIEVABLE: Baby Born With Rosary Round Her Neck In Niger (PHOTO) by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jul 15, 2013
ok. this is no news.
not d first baby,not d second and defintely not goin to be the last.
undecided

1 Like

Re: UNBELIEVABLE: Baby Born With Rosary Round Her Neck In Niger (PHOTO) by Gudiza(m): 3:23pm On Jul 15, 2013
abeg, make person try post d pic, maybe I fit check back later.
Re: UNBELIEVABLE: Baby Born With Rosary Round Her Neck In Niger (PHOTO) by Danhumprey: 3:34pm On Jul 15, 2013
And then some people would come and start screaming "end time". I won't be surprised.

1 Like

Re: UNBELIEVABLE: Baby Born With Rosary Round Her Neck In Niger (PHOTO) by Airforce1(m): 3:37pm On Jul 15, 2013
I hate Lies
Re: UNBELIEVABLE: Baby Born With Rosary Round Her Neck In Niger (PHOTO) by Feedmemore(f): 3:37pm On Jul 15, 2013
OP, WHERE DA HELL IS THE PHOTO? angry
Re: UNBELIEVABLE: Baby Born With Rosary Round Her Neck In Niger (PHOTO) by Tolexander: 3:40pm On Jul 15, 2013
Maybe the baby's mum swallowed a rosery before the birth and the rosery got its way to the uterus.

Let me say this before bro michael and sis mary highjacked it from me, sign of end time
Re: UNBELIEVABLE: Baby Born With Rosary Round Her Neck In Niger (PHOTO) by Airforce1(m): 3:45pm On Jul 15, 2013
Feed me more: OP, WHERE DA HELL IS THE PHOTO? angry

Excuse me miss.. Aren't u an african

Must u always swear like the stu.pid americans to be heard/notice?

1 Like

Re: UNBELIEVABLE: Baby Born With Rosary Round Her Neck In Niger (PHOTO) by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jul 15, 2013
Meanwhile the mother is thinking quietly

*So that's where I kept that rosary*

grin

1 Like

Re: UNBELIEVABLE: Baby Born With Rosary Round Her Neck In Niger (PHOTO) by lilTunechi(m): 4:57pm On Jul 15, 2013
Op go siddawn. Wic kin lie b dis.
Re: UNBELIEVABLE: Baby Born With Rosary Round Her Neck In Niger (PHOTO) by Coldfaya(m): 5:09pm On Jul 15, 2013
Danhumprey: And then some people would come and start screaming "end time". I won't be surprised.

Lemme helep u or dem since they r not forth coming;
'End time tins'
Lol.........
Mtchewww........ Soon we will see a child born with picture of Jesus or Muhammed.
Mk dem go sleep joor.
Re: UNBELIEVABLE: Baby Born With Rosary Round Her Neck In Niger (PHOTO) by Afam4eva(m): 6:16pm On Jul 15, 2013
Dem don come again oo.
Re: UNBELIEVABLE: Baby Born With Rosary Round Her Neck In Niger (PHOTO) by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jul 15, 2013
its a muslim rosary as said in the link o. not a catholic one. them say the muslim rosary black after a while the thing kan white. lmao them say people kan dey shout allah akbar lol. the other day na Q'uran pikin hold come out for lagos now na muslim rosary abeg make una stop all these nonsense. meanwhile, such things can never happen in a hospital. na for koro(Alhaja house) all this kind tin dey happen. if this is a way for us to beleive in islam you people have failed again. try again later grin this time make them write 'jihad' for the pikin forehead ehen

2 Likes

Re: UNBELIEVABLE: Baby Born With Rosary Round Her Neck In Niger (PHOTO) by NoContract(m): 10:41pm On Jul 15, 2013
Airforce1:

Excuse me miss.. Aren't u an african

Must u always swear like the stu.pid americans to be heard/notice?

Who told you Americans are stu/pid?
Re: UNBELIEVABLE: Baby Born With Rosary Round Her Neck In Niger (PHOTO) by 3kay945(m): 11:26pm On Jul 15, 2013
This is a crime against humanity, we need to investigate who or what put the rosary round the Baby's neck.
Re: UNBELIEVABLE: Baby Born With Rosary Round Her Neck In Niger (PHOTO) by nwaobipeter(m): 11:45pm On Jul 15, 2013
hmmmmmmm. I wonder what other item d next mystery child will come with, maybe a kettle..lol
its really an aggressive approach to evangelism. Bt they still gat to try harder. Am waiting for the baby girl that will be born with hijab.. #no hard fellings o#

1 Like

Re: UNBELIEVABLE: Baby Born With Rosary Round Her Neck In Niger (PHOTO) by Omobarca: 12:00am On Jul 16, 2013
3kay945: This is a crime against humanity, we need to investigate who or what put the rosary round the Baby's neck.
Re: UNBELIEVABLE: Baby Born With Rosary Round Her Neck In Niger (PHOTO) by tushberry: 12:36am On Jul 16, 2013
World people wit deir lie,, sho grin dis is unbelievable...
Re: UNBELIEVABLE: Baby Born With Rosary Round Her Neck In Niger (PHOTO) by Nobody: 1:29am On Jul 16, 2013
Them don start again oh!!!!!
Re: UNBELIEVABLE: Baby Born With Rosary Round Her Neck In Niger (PHOTO) by Brimmie(m): 5:44am On Jul 16, 2013
Am getting sick of all these baby born with these baby born with that.. When is a baby gon' be born with Condom? At least make him wear am for head! undecided undecided
Re: UNBELIEVABLE: Baby Born With Rosary Round Her Neck In Niger (PHOTO) by Dovahkiin(m): 12:09pm On Jul 16, 2013
meanwhile in china...

Re: UNBELIEVABLE: Baby Born With Rosary Round Her Neck In Niger (PHOTO) by Rooneyboy(m): 1:30pm On Jul 16, 2013
I don't get it ooo !

She came out of the womb covered in blood on her body , or she came out, they washed her up and they wore her the said rosary

..... I'm lost.

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Difference Between GRACE And FAVOUR? / Who Can Answer This Question? win Yourself MTN N1,500 Recharge Card / See The New Ultra Modern Hospital Built By Ghanaian President Mahama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.