Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,243 members, 7,977,699 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 12:14 PM

I Need Website Were I Can Get Designs Of Houses Esp One Storey Bulding - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / I Need Website Were I Can Get Designs Of Houses Esp One Storey Bulding (665 Views)

Omonile Lawyer's Rant Regarding The Demolition Of Houses In Epe / The Cost And Conditions For Building These Types Of Houses / How Much Will It Cost To Plaster This Set Of Houses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Website Were I Can Get Designs Of Houses Esp One Storey Bulding by dunwana: 4:34pm On Jul 15, 2013
PLEASE I NEED AN ASSISTANCE WERE I CAN BROWSE TO SEE VARIOUS DESIGN AND NEW MODEL HOUSES. I HAVE A STOREY BULDING AT HART

1 Like

Re: I Need Website Were I Can Get Designs Of Houses Esp One Storey Bulding by pentanetworks(m): 5:44pm On Jul 15, 2013
dunwana: PLEASE I NEED AN ASSISTANCE WERE I CAN BROWSE TO SEE VARIOUS DESIGN AND NEW MODEL HOUSES. I HAVE A STOREY BULDING AT HART
Hi, I can help you. I am based in Moscow and can find you the world class designs from Italy to Russia. I can send you softwares, links to any plans you need. Only that what do I get doing this? I have to use my time and my internet traffic!!!
Re: I Need Website Were I Can Get Designs Of Houses Esp One Storey Bulding by fendorf(m): 8:02pm On Jul 15, 2013
dunwana: PLEASE I NEED AN ASSISTANCE WERE I CAN BROWSE TO SEE VARIOUS DESIGN AND NEW MODEL HOUSES. I HAVE A STOREY BULDING AT HART
Please contact us For ur sand filling|SharpSand,plastering Sand,Laterite &Granite|Truck management|07064696356|fendorf2003@yahoo.com
Re: I Need Website Were I Can Get Designs Of Houses Esp One Storey Bulding by feranchek78: 11:29pm On Jul 15, 2013
fendorf: Please contact us For ur sand filling|SharpSand,plastering Sand,Laterite &Granite|Truck management|07064696356|fendorf2003@yahoo.com
no dulling!
Re: I Need Website Were I Can Get Designs Of Houses Esp One Storey Bulding by Nobody: 9:04am On Jul 16, 2013

kindly check www.houseplans.com or www.homeplans.com
Re: I Need Website Were I Can Get Designs Of Houses Esp One Storey Bulding by dunwana: 5:11pm On Jul 16, 2013
i dont neeed house samples from russia, italy etc. nigeria has sweet and beautiful plans
Re: I Need Website Were I Can Get Designs Of Houses Esp One Storey Bulding by dunwana: 5:12pm On Jul 16, 2013
i don't need house samples from Russia, Italy etc. Nigeria has sweet and beautiful plans
Re: I Need Website Were I Can Get Designs Of Houses Esp One Storey Bulding by fishbat: 9:49pm On Aug 30, 2016
You may also want to take a look at The Plan Collection. They have a variety of modern, luxury and small house plans, all filterable by size and style. Hope that helps.
Re: I Need Website Were I Can Get Designs Of Houses Esp One Storey Bulding by msogunro: 10:21pm On Aug 30, 2016
dunwana:
i dont neeed house samples from russia, italy etc. nigeria has sweet and beautiful plans

If you're looking for Nigerian made sample plans, you won't find it online and the links above won't help since they're not Naija made plans. Very few Naija designers/architects show a 3D of the house and floor plan of the entire house. 9 out of 10 times, you will need to "contact us for details".

If you browse the first few pages of the property section, you will see some great looking designs from several designers/architects. Just remember you will need to contact them for details.

(1) (Reply)

Plastering Of A Twin Duplex In Lagos / A Plot Of Land For Sale At Bode Thomas, 2 Plots Of Land For Sale At Bode Thomas / Call Us For Ur Building Materials Supply & Quote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.