Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,518 members, 7,978,714 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 01:00 PM

Al-mustapha Is Still In The Nigerian Army - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Al-mustapha Is Still In The Nigerian Army (48533 Views)

BREAKING NEWS: Borno State Deputy Governor, Zanna Umar Mustapha Is Dead! / How Sani Abacha Died…AL Mustapha. NOT BY APPLE / Al-Mustapha Is Innocent - Fani Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Al-mustapha Is Still In The Nigerian Army by texaco1: 12:50am On Jul 16, 2013
Idi Amin: Yea, I am sure FG now has a permanent solution to the b*oko Ha*rrrrram issue. I belive he was set free to work covertly on that since he has a great influence on the almajir*is or it may be part of their demands for ceasefirelipsrsealed
that guy ca lled mustapha still remains one of our finest soldiers now
Re: Al-mustapha Is Still In The Nigerian Army by dammytosh: 12:52am On Jul 16, 2013
Nice one from Jonathan. wink wink wink wink

Not too dull afterwards.

They will negotiate with anything with the North against 2015. The only price is presidency. grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Al-mustapha Is Still In The Nigerian Army by danthamccoy(m): 12:55am On Jul 16, 2013
mitwitdot: for those who dont know, The release of Al-Mustapha is a political strategy employed by Jonathan's men to gain political grounds in the north come 2015 election.

Considering the overwhelming support and crowd he pulled in Kano on his arrival, its a solid strategy by the President to gain acceptance amongst Northerners notwithstanding the number of innocent lives he took and families bearing the grunt.

It is all POLITICS!
I'm no GEJ apologist but surely you don't believe this nonsense you posted?
Re: Al-mustapha Is Still In The Nigerian Army by confusion247(m): 12:56am On Jul 16, 2013
Rexnegro:
Mumu who get judiciary in this country ?na him na, GEJ can do And undo in this country of anything goes And notin works .... I don lost my likeness for Gej over the Rivers assembly crisis that he kept quiet And now al mustapha freedom he granted him,if only u know the havoc And atrocities he committed with his late bozz (abacha). I feel for this country come 2015. I just pray I get money to leave even if na Ghana before 2015 election, that's if this yeye country never divide sha. I comment the rest of my reserves anyway
MUMU is better than you. So it was Jonathan that convicted him before and later released him? So it was Jonathan that kept him in detention for 14 years?
Ghana won't accept you because you reason like a goat.
Re: Al-mustapha Is Still In The Nigerian Army by Nobody: 1:11am On Jul 16, 2013
lacasa: The newsest General in town.

Next-up = Coup de'tat cool
God forbid, because of the Major and his boss General Abacha, alot of nigerians left the country for greener pasteurs...democracy is 1000 times better
Re: Al-mustapha Is Still In The Nigerian Army by DANATYORG: 1:15am On Jul 16, 2013
A man as trickish as OBJ is here - GEJ
Re: Al-mustapha Is Still In The Nigerian Army by olapluto(m): 1:20am On Jul 16, 2013
GEJ ma to te!!!
Re: Al-mustapha Is Still In The Nigerian Army by adconline(m): 1:21am On Jul 16, 2013
Can prosecution appeal criminal cases in Naija?
Re: Al-mustapha Is Still In The Nigerian Army by toshmann(m): 1:31am On Jul 16, 2013
Capnd143: i am just waiting 4 someone to come and accuse Gej like they always do
TOO LATE!

GEJ has already been blamed for his release before your comment grin
Re: Al-mustapha Is Still In The Nigerian Army by toshmann(m): 1:34am On Jul 16, 2013
confusion247:
Why didn't OBASANJO jail him or release him to gain support from northerners for his third term agenda? Have you forgotten that mustapha have been in detention for the 8 years Obasanjo was in power? His release has nothing to do with 2015 because there is no vacancy in aso rock till 2019. Soon you people will start to blame Jonathan for all the building that collapsed in lagos. grin grin grin grin

My neighbor's housegirl got pregnant 2 weeks ago, I'm suspecting GEJ for this bc it's all part of his plan to win the 2015 elections angry
Re: Al-mustapha Is Still In The Nigerian Army by Nobody: 1:55am On Jul 16, 2013
Maxymilliano:

Major Al-Mustapha was incarcerated on the order of the court and tried by the Lagos State government, why bringing the name of the President into what you clearly don't know about

mtshew!!he took lives hun...! Where u dere? Asshole
Re: Al-mustapha Is Still In The Nigerian Army by VellyG(m): 1:55am On Jul 16, 2013
HNosegbe:

So Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan was the judge who declared him a free man?

Tell me sontin!!! undecided
You talk like u dont know that judiciary in Nigeria is a rubber stamp of the presidency.

1 Like

Re: Al-mustapha Is Still In The Nigerian Army by Nobody: 1:56am On Jul 16, 2013
cerebral assain: mtshew!!he took lives hun...! Where u dere? Ashole
I didn't say noti pesn dele!!
Re: Al-mustapha Is Still In The Nigerian Army by confusion247(m): 2:00am On Jul 16, 2013
toshmann:

My neighbor's housegirl got pregnant 2 weeks ago, I'm suspecting GEJ for this bc it's all part of his plan to win the 2015 elections angry
You are right because the child will also vote for him(Jonathan) during the election in 2015.
Re: Al-mustapha Is Still In The Nigerian Army by confusion247(m): 2:05am On Jul 16, 2013
VellyG:
You talk like u dont know that judiciary in Nigeria is a rubber stamp of the presidency.
May be you have forgotten that a sharia court in zamfara state is also part of the judiciary in Nigeria, and that sharia court is also a rubber stamp of the presidency or a kaki stamp for the first lady? Why didn't OBASANJO use this rubber stamp and jail mustapha since he is guilty or use it to release him for his third term agenda then?
Re: Al-mustapha Is Still In The Nigerian Army by Abrakhan: 2:13am On Jul 16, 2013
dam4sam: With the FAT "BACK-PAY" at tax-payers expense, l guess the guy is now qualified to contest as Kano state Governor (under PDP of course wink ) ..... and then he will get further IMMUNITY/IMPUNITY to kill more innocent people!

This country is CRAZY!
who told u he is from Kano check his frofile then talk mister.

1 Like

Re: Al-mustapha Is Still In The Nigerian Army by orisaoko: 2:25am On Jul 16, 2013
This is madness of the highest order. Watch out for this guy as President of federal republic of Nigeria either by election or ..........
Re: Al-mustapha Is Still In The Nigerian Army by Nobody: 2:32am On Jul 16, 2013
MANDELA IS DEAD
Re: Al-mustapha Is Still In The Nigerian Army by Nobody: 2:41am On Jul 16, 2013
dadaic: MANDELA IS DEAD
LIAR angry
Re: Al-mustapha Is Still In The Nigerian Army by iamtheprincipal: 2:46am On Jul 16, 2013
mitwitdot: for those who dont know, The release of Al-Mustapha is a political strategy employed by Jonathan's men to gain political grounds in the north come 2015 election.

Considering the overwhelming support and crowd he pulled in Kano on his arrival, its a solid strategy by the President to gain acceptance amongst Northerners notwithstanding the number of innocent lives he took and families bearing the grunt.

It is all POLITICS!

It's a clear thing. Very obvious and distinctly clear...The footprints of GEJ at work.
Re: Al-mustapha Is Still In The Nigerian Army by superior3: 2:51am On Jul 16, 2013
With Al-Mustapha's release, I'm now confident that power will return to the North in 2015 PEACEFULLY! GEJ has shot himself on the leg and there's nothing all the Asaris of this world can do to save him.
Re: Al-mustapha Is Still In The Nigerian Army by Freewilly(f): 2:53am On Jul 16, 2013
toshmann:

Only your neighbor's housegirl, GEJ impregnated all the girls in my school. It's all part of this plan of his to win 2015 elections.
Re: Al-mustapha Is Still In The Nigerian Army by Chrisabig(m): 4:00am On Jul 16, 2013
Good luck should just put him in charge of head bodyguard to his wife so Prof Soyinka go shot up.
Re: Al-mustapha Is Still In The Nigerian Army by yetunsbay(m): 4:05am On Jul 16, 2013
Ibyno: Saw 2015 in the dream, goodluck will lose to sambo and Asari will try to raise militant to stop Sambo, then Al Mustapha will gun him Asari down, that mark the begin of 2nd naija war,
and shelve western parts fr dis
Re: Al-mustapha Is Still In The Nigerian Army by Abuklaw(m): 4:07am On Jul 16, 2013
HNosegbe:

So Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan was the judge who declared him a free man?

Tell me sontin!!! undecided
u attack dogs are always delude and think other sane psyche will thread ur footstep,need someone tell me that it is the trial judge that acquitted him before i concur,but what we're saying is that we're aware of the politics being played in this game,the scenario that happens is similar to that of AWO in the first republic where the judge declare after the verdict that his hand were tied and can do nothing legally but to send AWO to prison as ordered by the then hmmmmm, and if this trial judge dare convicted him after the power that be had a larger interest in the case,then he will have his destiny to blame.enough of this brainwashing my dear.
Re: Al-mustapha Is Still In The Nigerian Army by Gayigaskia(m): 4:08am On Jul 16, 2013
The guy spent 14 years in prison, among those 5 years in solitary confinement and yet some people here see only the meager amount of money he will get as arrears. And to blame GEJ for his release is astonishing, why don't people look at the facts behind his imprisonment and the evidence the judge used for his release. They wanted a escape goat and the found it in Almustafa, remember they had Abacha's son's first but he was later released cause i guess the political elite of Nigeria still view as one of theirs. Something many don't understand is that these politicians don't care about North South divide when it comes to them sitting tight in office, they all share a common thing with each other and their families and that is money looted from the government.

2 Likes

Re: Al-mustapha Is Still In The Nigerian Army by badaru1(m): 4:19am On Jul 16, 2013
Why do we always do everything in naija with sentiments. Assuming Abacha did not die will Almustapha be jailed. When obasonjo was in power how many political opponents were killed? No body was tried for all the murder that took place during his 8 years rule. Also Abiola was killed in the hands of Abdulslami,why was he not tried for the murder. Given our history we will do worse if we were in the shoes of Almustapha. You arrested the person you claimed provided logistics for a murder and then acquainted those who pulled the trigger. Also Army for now does not have any option than to reinstate Almustapha because the court has cleared him
Re: Al-mustapha Is Still In The Nigerian Army by traffickz(m): 4:21am On Jul 16, 2013
My Question is, will Al-Mustapha be Court Martialled?
That is where the real "Game" is.
Re: Al-mustapha Is Still In The Nigerian Army by Mubby4luv(m): 4:25am On Jul 16, 2013
Goodluck Ebele Jonathan the smart guy. Just because Hamza Al-Mustapha was loyal to his formal boss late Abacha, he thinks Al-Mustapha will support and back him up. The man has forgotten that he, Goodluck Jonathan is not a soldier, and has no military training in any way.
Who is fooling who? Al-Mustapha is a very intelligent man to the core... He's nobody's fool! But this is very interesting seeing a mouse who freed a caged cat just to be his friend, and expect the cat to watch his back. Long live Hamza Al-Mustapha!
Re: Al-mustapha Is Still In The Nigerian Army by Akpaife(m): 4:31am On Jul 16, 2013
In ds country anytin can happen when 2015 reach we all will see who win d fight dat started since 2011 let's wait n see
Re: Al-mustapha Is Still In The Nigerian Army by brownlord: 4:31am On Jul 16, 2013
Gayigaskia: The guy spent 14 years in prison, among those 5 years in solitary confinement and yet some people here see only the meager amount of money he will get as arrears. And to blame GEJ for his release is astonishing, why don't people look at the facts behind his imprisonment and the evidence the judge used for his release. They wanted a escape goat and the found it in Almustafa, remember they had Abacha's son's first but he was later released cause i guess the political elite of Nigeria still view as one of theirs. Something many don't understand is that these politicians don't care about North South divide when it comes to them sitting tight in office, they all share a common thing with each other and their families and that is money looted from the government.

ESCAPE GOAT, blood of God, aboki wetin happen na? Where the goat won pass escape now?

"Crying" and singing in dbanjs voice @ same time" you will be my scape goat " chai my alomo don finish, make I for dance atinlogun mix wit etighi this early morning

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tompolo Still Hiding In Delta Creeks / No Licence For 5G Network In Nigeria –FG / Photos Of Akwa Ibom Coconut Refinery Shared By Udom Emmanuel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.