Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,283 members, 7,887,829 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:40 PM

WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here - Jobs/Vacancies (49) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here (232151 Views)

WAEC Recruitment, June 2015 (http://www.waecheadquartersgh.org) / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / The Waec Recruitment: Aptitude Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (67) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by alsudaes1(m): 12:02am On Dec 28, 2013
chrisovik: just heard that waec have mailed appointment letters to aeo 3 applicant. Can anyone pls confirm this?

wow!! that's great, , ,
source pls
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by chrisovik: 7:56am On Dec 28, 2013
from a staff in lagos. I think the aeo 3 applicants should try and confirm this
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by kushy(m): 8:13am On Dec 28, 2013
chrisovik: from a staff in lagos. I think the aeo 3 applicants should try and confirm this
i did the interview bt i have nt receive any mail. am hopefully waiting for my if its true.
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by DonaldGenes(m): 2:49pm On Dec 28, 2013
chrisovik: just heard that waec have mailed appointment letters to aeo 3 applicant. Can anyone pls confirm this?
it can't be true but if it is definitely true, tell that your frd to send you a copy of it to your mail so you can drop am here but i doubt it
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by aquafil7gmail: 4:34pm On Dec 28, 2013
waec will resume on the 6th january,2014 who mail u? pls,show us the mail.
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by chrisovik: 4:59pm On Dec 28, 2013
he called one of the hr officer in my presence and he said they mailed letters via courier. I'm only sharing this so that we all can confirm from any source available to us
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by chrisovik: 5:04pm On Dec 28, 2013
he didnt mail me. He just told me that letters have been sent.
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by Ajiswaggs(m): 5:15pm On Dec 28, 2013
500naira Networking Earners is NOT a Autosurf, Multi-Level Marketing, Pyramid, Ponzi, Matrix or"Get Rich Quick"scheme.
500naira Networking Earners is a new innovative, Nigeria and FREEEnglish based service that allows individual to earn money networking and referring other people. 500naira Networking Earners makes money via advertising, other advertising sources throughout the website as well as earning through direct sponsorship of other 500naira Networking Earners members, just like a regular member does.
How you make money
You register, get your account approved and start inviting other people through your referrer link.
A valuable benefit to both the members and the website is providing solid ways to make money online legitimately
Earnings. Follow this link now http://?r=prestige
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by sleeky8(m): 7:16pm On Dec 28, 2013
Ajiswaggs: 500naira Networking Earners is NOT a Autosurf, Multi-Level Marketing, Pyramid, Ponzi, Matrix or"Get Rich Quick"scheme.
500naira Networking Earners is a new innovative, Nigeria and FREEEnglish based service that allows individual to earn money networking and referring other people. 500naira Networking Earners makes money via advertising, other advertising sources throughout the website as well as earning through direct sponsorship of other 500naira Networking Earners members, just like a regular member does.
How you make money
You register, get your account approved and start inviting other people through your referrer link.
A valuable benefit to both the members and the website is providing solid ways to make money online legitimately
Earnings. Follow this link now http://?r=prestige

You sir is a fat goat with crap you posted up there
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by woskey411: 8:11pm On Dec 28, 2013
@Don Gen i believe you bro, for sure january is a month of surprise,celebration,favour and breakthrough.

3 Likes

Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by DonaldGenes(m): 6:47am On Dec 29, 2013
chrisovik: he called one of the hr officer in my presence and he said they mailed letters via courier. I'm only sharing this so that we all can confirm from any source available to us

Na fat lie jor your Gee is telling you, Waec don't send Appointment Letters (APL) via courier to anybody, Even companies don't do that shiiiiit, talk less of Waec. Like one of my friend last two years, He told me,not only me but all of us that were working during this year co-ordinating excercise around June-July, "That, Waec called his line for days to come get his APL but his line was spoiled and he always felt so reluctant to retrieve it. Later,he grudgingly went and retrieve his line, and immediately he inserted his sim back,a call came and Lo and behold,it was a strange line- To cut to the chase, That's how he went and collect his Apl in Lagos, The rest is history. He work with Waec Office in Calabar, So tell your friend that waec don't do crap
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by nikola(m): 7:23am On Dec 29, 2013
DonalĂ° Genes:

Na fat lie jor your Gee is telling you, Waec don't send Appointment Letters (APL) via courier to anybody, Even companies don't do that shiiiiit, talk less of Waec. Like one of my friend last two years, He told me,not only me but all of us that were working during this year co-ordinating excercise around June-July, "That, Waec called his line for days to come get his APL but his line was spoiled and he always felt so reluctant to retrieve it. Later,he grudgingly went and retrieve his line, and immediately he inserted his sim back,a call came and Lo and behold,it was a strange line- To cut to the chase, That's how he went and collect his Apl in Lagos, The rest is history. He work with Waec Office in Calabar, So tell your friend that waec don't do crap

Please, this is a "public forum" where people have different ideas and information. Let's try to respect one another. Between, I guess you have never come across the word "CHANGE"? It happens once in a while sir RE your post.
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by DonaldGenes(m): 7:30am On Dec 29, 2013
nikola:

Please, this is a "public forum" where people have different ideas and information. Let's try to respect one another. Between, I guess you have never come across the word "CHANGE"? It happens once in a while sir RE your post.

Kkk Baba!
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by iSocrates: 8:22am On Dec 29, 2013
Well, apparently the WAEC recruitment exercise of 2011/2012 had APL mailed via courier to successful candidates. Confirm from this thread https://www.nairaland.com/705733/waec-interview/2
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by pj3400(m): 8:57am On Dec 29, 2013
If you are privileged to speak good and write good English that does not mean everybody will be like you and that does not mean they never tried their best to be on the same level with you. But be that as it may, does that means you are better than them in all ramifications? If a lot is based on how good you speak or write in English,then few people would have been working by now and many companies would have perished. All is not English as all Is not mathematics. If u still judge people because of the way they write or express in English then you are that person that don't know anything. Bash me if u like, your cup of tea. What has speaking good English turn u to in life? Meet other people on this forum before you judge them by their level of spoken English.

1 Like

Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by sleeky8(m): 9:40am On Dec 29, 2013
pj3400: If you are privileged to speak good and write good English that does not mean everybody will be like you and that does not mean they never tried their best to be on the same level with you. But be that as it may, does that means you are better than them in all ramifications? If a lot is based on how good you speak or write in English,then few people would have been working by now and many companies would have perished. All is not English as all Is not mathematics. If u still judge people because of the way they write or express in English then you are that person that don't know anything. Bash me if u like, your cup of tea. What has speaking good English turn u to in life? Meet other people on this forum before you judge them by their level of spoken English.
Brov if a so called graduate cannot speak or most importantly write good English then there is a problem somewhere, am guessing he\she bought the result. People should stop encouraging Mediocrity

1 Like

Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by DonaldGenes(m): 9:45am On Dec 29, 2013
iSocrates: Well, apparently the WAEC recruitment exercise of 2011/2012 had APL mailed via courier to successful candidates. Confirm from this thread https://www.nairaland.com/705733/waec-interview/2

That's Great Gee! Make I check am
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by DonaldGenes(m): 10:18am On Dec 29, 2013
Homeboys in the House, should we do our own Mock interview here in preparation to the real interview, sort of pre-testing ourselves against any weakness? Am just suggesting sha@Wokey and Hopefuls
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by DonaldGenes(m): 10:19am On Dec 29, 2013
[quote author=pj3400]

Oh boy how far?
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by nikola(m): 10:28am On Dec 29, 2013
sleeky8:
Brov if a so called graduate cannot speak or most importantly write good English then there is a problem somewhere, am guessing he\she bought the result. People should stop encouraging Mediocrity

I "hands up in the air" agree with you. We just try to make excuses for some things that does not add up. (Speaking/writing/spellings) all go together.
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by alsudaes1(m): 10:44am On Dec 29, 2013
DonalĂ° Genes:

Na fat lie jor your Gee is telling you, Waec don't send Appointment Letters (APL) via courier to anybody, Even companies don't do that shiiiiit, talk less of Waec. . . .So tell your friend that waec don't do crap

well, on the contrary though, and like @isocrates rightly pointed out, WAEC did send Appointment Letters through courier, those who were called were the ones whom the courier service could not locate their address, hence returning the letters to WAEC, necessitating the affected applicants being called on phone to come down to WAEC office to collect it.
The letters were sent December 2011, that's why I don't doubt the fact that Appointment letters might have been sent to successful AEO applicants.
#GodisAble
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by alsudaes1(m): 10:47am On Dec 29, 2013
Keep hope alive.

1 Like

Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by DonaldGenes(m): 12:22pm On Dec 29, 2013
alsudaes1:

well, on the contrary though, and like @isocrates rightly pointed out, WAEC did send Appointment Letters through courier, those who were called were the ones whom the courier service could not locate their address, hence returning the letters to WAEC, necessitating the affected applicants being called on phone to come down to WAEC office to collect it.
The letters were sent December 2011, that's why I don't doubt the fact that Appointment letters might have been sent to successful AEO applicants.
#GodisAble

Now I know!

1 Like

Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by woskey411: 12:53pm On Dec 29, 2013
@Don Gene your suggestion is ok at least to know our weak points, those test should be base on waec history.
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by bunmiglady: 1:21pm On Dec 29, 2013
If it's true ppL have started collecting APLs,does it mean there is no more interview?

1 Like

Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by DonaldGenes(m): 2:30pm On Dec 29, 2013
woskey411: @Don Gene your suggestion is ok at least to know our weak points, those test should be base on waec history.

Can you believe, I am yet to know the man in-charge of Waec? Though I can still reminisce the countries that make up Waec
Which are,lemme think
1.The Gambia
2. Sierraloeone
3Ghana

The other two is 'em
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by DonaldGenes(m): 2:34pm On Dec 29, 2013
bunmiglady: If it's true ppL have started collecting APLs,does it mean there is no more interview?

Oga, nobody has collected Apl ohhh, We just racking our brains to see how best to prepare for January Interview
The one we are talking about is the means which The Council get in contact with their new Candidates..hope you get me
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by woskey411: 3:38pm On Dec 29, 2013
@Don Gene the name of the man incharge 0r goveren council is prof Augustine .k. obanya.
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by DonaldGenes(m): 3:41pm On Dec 29, 2013
woskey411: @Don Gene the name of the man incharge 0r goveren council is prof Augustine .k. obanya.

Omg! I din't know my Brother, mehn, I still qot to profile their website once I return to Ph after my State Ministry of Health Interview. Woskey e be like say you don qo far
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by woskey411: 3:43pm On Dec 29, 2013
while the registra of the council is Dr iyi uwadieya

1 Like

Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by woskey411: 3:44pm On Dec 29, 2013
follow nairalanders when exactly is the interview coming up in january 2014.,wish us the best.
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by DonaldGenes(m): 3:47pm On Dec 29, 2013
woskey411: @Don Gene the name of the man incharge 0r goveren council is prof Augustine .k. obanya.

Imagine, I am the interwer,and I ask you
Mr Woskey, what different thing do you offer on the Table for the council?

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (67) (Reply)

Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / Dangote Refinery Test Invitation / Zenith Bank Interview 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.