Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,323 members, 7,940,291 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 09:48 PM

Joe Igbokwe: Please Stop Patience Jonathan - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Joe Igbokwe: Please Stop Patience Jonathan (43599 Views)

The Truth About The Demolition Of Owonifari Market At Oshodi Lagos - Joe Igbokwe / Saraki Doesn't Deserve Pity,He &His Gang Of Thieves Scattered APC's Plan-Igbokwe / Buhari, Obama & VP Joe Biden With Nigerian Delegation At The White House (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Please Stop Patience Jonathan by olaniyanibukun0: 9:06am On Jul 17, 2013
lipsrsealed
billante: Joe Igbokwe you are very stupid for written this loads of garbage!
whatever power Patience Jonathan is displaying now no former first lady has not done same,

Jonathan and his wife are the most tolerant president and first lady nigeria has ever had.....if half of insults, accusation,lies that has been bombarded on the first family is heaped on tinubu and remi his wife if they were the president and first lady of this country,believe me most of folks will either be rotting in jail or messed up including you joe igbokwe.

Any good unbiased nigerian will agree Jonathan and his wife are the most tolerant and coolest first family nigeria has ever had.

Nobody could have insult obanasanjo and stella or abacha and his wife on a regular basis the way they have belittled Jonathan and his wife.
cry
whatever power Patience Jonathan is displaying now no former first lady has not done same,

Jonathan and his wife are the most tolerant president and first lady nigeria has ever had.....if half of insults, accusation,lies that has been bombarded on the first family is heaped on tinubu and remi his wife if they were the president and first lady of this country,believe me most of folks will either be rotting in jail or messed up including you joe igbokwe.

Any good unbiased nigerian will agree Jonathan and his wife are the most tolerant and coolest first family nigeria has ever had.

Nobody could have insult obanasanjo and stella or abacha and his wife on a regular basis the way they have belittled Jonathan and his wife.
For WRITTEN abi? You sound like PEJ
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Please Stop Patience Jonathan by Santi19(m): 9:14am On Jul 17, 2013
E<R>F:

[b] @OP, i hope you wheren't expecting me to read all that?

Buh Nigerians wait a minute ooh - leta all of yhu would call the First Lady a "mere domestic appendage" and a "gbagaurian" but yhu all "wide appendages" and "grammarians" are composing wonderful piece and scripts for just one woman (DM-domestic appendage) !!

Niger i hail ooh, if she is really what you all are calling - why not snub her and behave as if she doesn't exists?

I really respect Jonathan if not for anything but his silence. It proves he is a leader and he is above all of you (me exclusive)

you can't expect a Lion to have word exchange with a fly, its impossible...thats what he is proving by his silence.
Mynd you, if there is anything i fear its "silence" . I prefer yhu insult me or reply me bad than for yhu to keep mute, it shows yhur being higher/wiser than me and it makes you unpredictable.

Now for those of you ranting that GeJ should call PeJ to other - i know yhu all would want him to publicly disgrace his own wife for you all to be self satisfied right? It simply shows y'all have no respect for the women. The woman who suffered with you when yhu where a nobody, strived with yhu till yhu made it to the top, should be left out as a mere domestic appendage now that yhu are the president right? Or because she is the First Lady she is no man's wife?

The woman "over do" her things ...a big "YES" to that, buh you all that understand the female and mankind would be able to know that "the stamarer get angry quicker than the one easy on speech"

The disable when insult feels the pain more when thesame stuff is said to the able. There are things you say to a man, he wil overlook buh the woman would bark. These yhu should put into yhur skull and try to understand what it is. Wole and others should know that its not all about being well known, they should try and have some emotional understanding of what they write. Publicly insulting(thereby calling it an advise) the first Lady does not show yhu a man of integrity, it shows yhu a man that attempt a problem as it is seen - instead of understanding it.
The Life is too short to be a hater, criticizer (whether constructive or wateva), we should learn to be humane sometimes! [/b]
Bla-d la dla........crap!

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Please Stop Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 9:31am On Jul 17, 2013
E<R>F:

[b] @OP, i hope you wheren't expecting me to read all that?

what are u saying....?
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Please Stop Patience Jonathan by freezie: 9:31am On Jul 17, 2013

That is what you get when you act like you don't knw what you are doing. You have to be confident for people to overlook your mistakes.
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Please Stop Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 9:39am On Jul 17, 2013
The Presidency has resorted to lodging youths across the country in hotels where they use the internet to create "public opinion" against Rotimi Amaechi, Wole Soyinka, Femi Falana, Ben Nwabueze, Olisa Agbakoba and so on, who have spoken against the President in the crisis rocking Rivers States. Don't be suprised when you see strange monikers.
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Please Stop Patience Jonathan by GOOOGLE504(m): 9:45am On Jul 17, 2013
mikeansy: Very terrible first lady, she is the worst in history
she should know her limits b4 all literates in nigeria start teaching her morals...
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Please Stop Patience Jonathan by extraflyfineboy(m): 9:52am On Jul 17, 2013
mikeansy: Very terrible first lady, she is the worst in history

Lols

Every thing was hapening too fast and I was so scared! Quickly, I stood up and rushed to my room but stumbled on a stool and fell. Still feeling the pain on my kneel, I stood up, rushed to my room and banged the door behind me. I lay on my bed begging sleep to take me but it wouldn't. I heard a swift noise, then my curtain began to move. I saw a shadow like creature standing behind my curtain peeping at me. It was the monster! He had come to take my soul.continue @ http://umehoma.com
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Please Stop Patience Jonathan by woleainajnr(m): 9:55am On Jul 17, 2013
All ur statements are false! Meanwhile, are u really a Nigerian or you just came from Zimbabwe? Does that warrant her (patient) the use of presidential power unconstitutionally to derail our country's presidency because of her ignorance and not intelligent enough for the position of The First Lady? I guess u r a Taitian!!![oops, that is unfair to the taitians, this billante is an alien.
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Please Stop Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 9:55am On Jul 17, 2013
Look who is talking,fool! Didn't u just say u hate Nigerian women?abi ur mother and sisters are men.,..silly ass!
Am sure PEJ u insult is far better than ur mother! He goat!
Youngtekkey: Ur comment here as always show that u lack proper upbringing if u don't respect ur mother for God's sake that does not mean u should insult another person mother,u are too rude and arrogant u better change for the betterment of ur life
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Please Stop Patience Jonathan by Amacaco: 9:59am On Jul 17, 2013
Prof. Wole Soyinka we know, Tinubu we know, Patience Jonathan we know but who is this Joe Igbokwe talking trash? I believe that is how he talks to or treats his wife and mother if he ever had any. All these attention and relevance seeking persons will want to pick up up their pen to spew out nonsense once the name of President Jonathan and his wife is mentioned anywhere. Time will tell.
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Please Stop Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 10:04am On Jul 17, 2013
Fool u again,did I quote u or u didn't see d guy's comment whr he insulted evn ur mother!!infact ur mother is worse than PEJ silly hungry charge and bail lawyer!
Youngtekkey: Ur comment here as always show that u lack proper upbringing if u don't respect ur mother for God's sake that does not mean u should insult another person mother,u are too rude and arrogant u better change for the betterment of ur life
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Please Stop Patience Jonathan by devour129: 10:11am On Jul 17, 2013
Policewoman: See PIG calling another woman PIG.
if you don't see that the woman does not act like a lady then you are as dirty as her.if it pains you,go and learn how not to behave.
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Please Stop Patience Jonathan by cap28: 10:20am On Jul 17, 2013
i remember the first time i described this ridiculous woman as a stark illiterate and some sycophants on NL almost bit my head off - now you are hearing it from someone who is unfortunate enough to have to live under her and equally bufoonish husband's misrule.

Do you know of any other country in the world where a stark illiterate mounts a podium speaking jargon ?

first lady my ar.se - anyway she is the first lady of a banana republic not a normal country.
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Please Stop Patience Jonathan by eightsin(m): 10:21am On Jul 17, 2013
Life is too short to be hating...you all should go have a life.
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Please Stop Patience Jonathan by cap28: 10:23am On Jul 17, 2013
i remember when i referred to this woman as a stark illiterate and some sycophants on NL almost bit my head off.

this woman and her husband are the biggest jokes that ever came out of africa - imagine what the world thinks of nigeria when this illiterate mounts the podium to give one of her unintelligble "speeches"

first lady my ars.e - first lady of the world's biggest banana republic.
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Please Stop Patience Jonathan by stildude(m): 10:24am On Jul 17, 2013
Some of the points raised by the Poster are reasonable. However, to attribute the exercise of such power to Dame PEJ alone is not reasonable. Have we forgotten so soon how one woman held Nigerians and Nigeria to hostage during the Yar adua's era, or the Charisma and political awareness displayed by the first lady during Obasanjo's era? I refuse to agree that the first Lady is 'overdoing' things considering what obtained in the past. Jonathan didn't create the office of the first lady. Every chief executive including those of the states past or serving (Including Gov Amaechi) has it kitted in the executive operations of their regime or administration.
I will, admit however, that it is in the best interest of democracy in the country that the powers and conduct of the first lady ad her office be restricted ad refined respectively.
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Please Stop Patience Jonathan by Kx: 10:35am On Jul 17, 2013
I vividly remember 2 vibrant young men fighting the ills of the society on NTA 2 Tejusho.
Livi Ajuonuma and Joe Igbokwe.
While Livi focused on the ills of the oil sector, Joe was a bit more on the political side although both of them appeared on the same programe, d same forum.
Eventually Livi was "cornered" to sing the praise of the govt and sector he most criticized, and ended up as NNPC Publicists.
Joe continued in the struggle, speaking against what d citizens were made to suffer in the name of democracy and ended up as one of the spokesman of the opposition party.

Today, Livi is of blessed memmory, no thanks to the neglect of the aviation sector by the same govt he sang their praise.

By the Grace of God, Joe is alive today, still speaking against the ills of the society especially by the elites who never struggled for the democracy we enjoy.

Thank God we still have Joe, one of the few remaining fearless sound minds yet to be bought over.

Joe's piece could not have been better presented.

4 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Please Stop Patience Jonathan by shugasheg(m): 10:44am On Jul 17, 2013
@billante. I see yhu jare
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Please Stop Patience Jonathan by anthoniosp(m): 10:55am On Jul 17, 2013

pls can some one call baature u seriosly need one!! then jusitfy the case of our inyernational icon wole soyinka!!! dat woman cary gbege for her nyash!!! show me ur first lady and i will tell u what ur country is for naija illitrate ugly fat rude people
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Please Stop Patience Jonathan by club12: 10:55am On Jul 17, 2013
It is quite unfortunate that our president is not actually addressing the crises in Rivers State.. I can sense serious wahala come 2013. May God save us!
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Please Stop Patience Jonathan by goodtalk(m): 10:57am On Jul 17, 2013

boot licker! U associate with illetracy and lack of decorium! I am ashamed of your likes!! Purported new speacker voted in by 5 law makers spoke this morning from ASO ROCK that he is the authentic speacker! When t'he president and his illitrate wife keeps surporting failues and tilting our hard earned democracy on t'he precipe then men and women of goodwill need to keep screaming through t'he rooftop. Hissssssss
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Please Stop Patience Jonathan by mooregan(m): 10:59am On Jul 17, 2013
Nigerians!! Una de worry unaself too much. Worry for urself, Una don chop 2day??
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Please Stop Patience Jonathan by goodtalk(m): 11:06am On Jul 17, 2013
Amacaco: Prof. Wole Soyinka we know, Tinubu we know, Patience Jonathan we know but who is this Joe Igbokwe talking trash? I believe that is how he talks to or treats his wife and mother if he ever had any. All these attention and relevance seeking persons will want to pick up up their pen to spew out nonsense once the name of President Jonathan and his wife is mentioned anywhere. Time will tell.
so u dont know joe igbokwe abi? Ehen ask google now! Animal!! Leave the messnager and answer t'he message, a man that cannot control his wife is not fit to be t'he president of a contry! Bunch of confused couples, am really not surprised afterall t'he man self na doctor of ZOOLOGy {animals}
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Please Stop Patience Jonathan by lastpage: 11:11am On Jul 17, 2013
no dullin:

I neva expected a LAi Mohammed (Lagos State chapter) to say anyfin +ve.
Are you saying that "taharqa2" is .... LAI LIE LIE MOHAMMED? shocked shocked shocked

Mind yarself o! grin grin

Lastpage!
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Please Stop Patience Jonathan by lastpage: 11:25am On Jul 17, 2013
stildude: I refuse to agree that the first Lady is 'overdoing' things considering what obtained in the past.
Bruvda,
I dont want to sound rude but the type of LOGIC in this line of yours,.... no be am!
In very simplistic terms, can we say that it is okay not to wipe your butt, after defecating, ........ simply because the DOg next door never wipes its Butt when it does the same thing?
(I know some nice Dogs will actually drag their Butt against the floor just to give it some cleanliness grin ).

Essentially, what l am implying is that we should STOP using BAD PRECEDENCE as a YARDSTICK to measure our own performance.
We cant say because OBJ stole $15Billion Power Project Money, then it is ALLOWED, FASHIONABLE and DESIRABLE that the next President Steals as much or even more ..... afterall, HE IS NOT THE FIRST!

stildude: I will, admit however, that it is in the best interest of democracy in the country that the powers and conduct of the first lady ad her office be restricted ad refined respectively.

Now you are TALKING! wink kiss
Everyone, especially the wife of a Public figure like the President, must conduct themselves with Decorum!

Cant this "local appendage" learn or borrow a leaf from Michele Obama who despite being in a very hostile and volatile environment, has carried herself with GRACE AND POISE?
Dont even mind the "gbagaun-gbagaun" (sounds like church time) that drops uncontrollably from her mouth! grin
No one is perfect but every sensible human must aim to improve and get better.
Nuff said joor.

Lastpage!

Lastpage!
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Please Stop Patience Jonathan by lastpage: 11:39am On Jul 17, 2013
olaniyanibukun0: lipsrsealed cry For WRITTEN WRITING abi? You sound like PEJ

You sef, e come be like say PEJ don infect you! grin grin

Lastpage!

Definition: PEJ is an infection that causes the victim to undergo radical transformation which makes him/her commit lingual "Grammatical, Structural and Lexical Somersaults" that sounds like the "Ringing Bell" of a Church or a preacher-man!

*****gbagaun!.....gbagaun!!.....gbagaun!!!*******

2 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Please Stop Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 11:40am On Jul 17, 2013
Jona. Go come meet us for North..............+ can't wait to see campaign start(ee gooo hot forr that Jonathan both in North and sw.........I'll make sure I stone dat husband of a b.itch**********i hate him with passion
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Please Stop Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jul 17, 2013
publisher: [size=14pt]Joe Igbokwe is just an insignificant Igbo man in an ACN government.
ANY woman or wife that can inspire/stand by her husband all the way to the top as President of Nigeria is a great woman.
My question to Igbokwe and co, what have your own polished,educated and glamorous wives inspired you to become?
Tinubu's dog?[/size] grin
my man, u r on point a billion times

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Please Stop Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jul 17, 2013
Godman_n:

Thanks for this story. Ignorant and partisan Nigerians will never learn how to objectively face the truth. The woman stinks.
mind the words u use
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Please Stop Patience Jonathan by funmeme(f): 12:40pm On Jul 17, 2013
taharqa2: Just a point of correction: Joe Igbokwe is d ACN Publicity Secretary, Lagos State...... That's all I want to say. You COWARDS may howeva continue to shamelessly attacking a man by attacking his wife. All d best with that..

We don't care who the reporter is, all we care about is the report cos its the truth and many Nigerians consent to it. Let Mrs Jonathan be called to order! Lobatan.
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Please Stop Patience Jonathan by sheisfine(f): 12:47pm On Jul 17, 2013
Obiagelli: Somebody should tell this woman that her womanhood cannot live forever

Holybobobomashema! Hahahaha Ooo! God I will tel her

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Ambode Awarded Best Performing Governor In Nigeria In New York / Democracy Day Scorecard: Top 5 Best Governors! / Wedding Of Fatima Sa’ad Abubakar, Sultan Of Sokoto's Daughter: 17 Aircrafts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.