Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,370 members, 7,910,865 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 06:42 PM

Zimmerman Juror To Write A Book - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Zimmerman Juror To Write A Book (489 Views)

Brazil To Write Off $900m Of African Debt / How To Write About Africa / Gaddafi Write A Letter To Obama: 'to My Dear Obama, Our Son' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zimmerman Juror To Write A Book by panafrican(m): 10:42pm On Jul 15, 2013
This evil woman is about to write a book on purpose to make money from the blood of a Black man. She planned this in advanced.

2 hours ago, July 15 2013
Zimmerman juror gets book agent

By Tracy Connor, Staff Writer, NBC News

One of the six anonymous jurors who acquitted George Zimmerman of second-degree murder in the death of Trayvon Martin has signed with a literary agent to write a book about the case less than 48 hours after the verdict.

The woman, known (is) only as Juror B37 under court order.

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/07/15/19488815-zimmerman-juror-gets-book-agent?lite
Re: Zimmerman Juror To Write A Book by DuduNegro: 11:55pm On Jul 16, 2013
panafrican: This evil woman is about to write a book on purpose to make money from the blood a Black man. She planned this in advanced.

Her interview with Anderson Cooper yesterday was a promotion for the book, it never was an altruistic intent to clarify the muddles for public as she made it appear to be.

She is outspoken and ambitious and its all evident in her responses. I wonder if she bullied others in the jury into voting the no guilty verdict.

1 Like

Re: Zimmerman Juror To Write A Book by Horus(m): 12:00am On Jul 17, 2013
I wonder how the familly of Trayvon Martin will react?
Re: Zimmerman Juror To Write A Book by panafrican(m): 1:40am On Jul 22, 2013
Horus: I wonder how the familly of Trayvon Martin will react?
Hopefully someone will stand in a federal government branch and sue this woman because
America has to fight those folks who still want this country to look ugly, vicious and backward.
What is very disgusting is the fact that those black who are being killed like animals are just descent normal human beings who look like our own parents in Africa.

(1) (Reply)

Manhunt Photos Of Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Emerge / Suicide Bomber Kills Self, Other Bomber And 8 Passersby In Afghanistan!!!!! / African Leaders Endorse Zimbabwe's Vote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.