Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,437 members, 7,974,794 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 11:07 AM

[b] A Friend In Dilemma[/b] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / [b] A Friend In Dilemma[/b] (895 Views)

I Think I Got The Most Beautiful Girl Friend In The World (photos) / I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. / D.E.B.A.T.E For (male Nd Female) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[b] A Friend In Dilemma[/b] by ollybabe: 1:34pm On May 22, 2008
a friend of mine needs a help which i believe that the nairalanders could be of a help to.
she had two guys in her life now and she really want to drop one for the other but she is just confuse of everything.
this guys in question r in one way close to her that that they get things complicated for her.
one of the guys was a secondary school class of hers of which she likes very well but they parted ways after ten years.they happen to met each other again after then,she fell in luv with this guy and of sudden the guy she met during her Nysc prophesy luv to her all a sudden.she hardly know this guys to well cos they all stay in different states.but she prefer the one she met during her service year but her mind tell her that he is a play boy judging from his way during the time they met but this guy confess he has change.but the other secondary school guy is ok but she does not like the way he treat her cos she complian that he talks to her any how without an atom of respect.well i told her to mk up her mind and make the right decision but she still needs help so what do you guys think on this issue
Re: [b] A Friend In Dilemma[/b] by Nobody: 1:36pm On May 22, 2008
ur friend is confused,and she is d only person dat can get past dat confusion to solve her problem
Re: [b] A Friend In Dilemma[/b] by onyekang1(f): 2:07pm On May 22, 2008
I want to believe ur friend is a mature young lady,if dats the case then she should figure out wat exactly she wants, after that, the rest is history!
Re: [b] A Friend In Dilemma[/b] by tngtech(m): 2:08pm On May 22, 2008
jennykadry:

your friend is confused,and she is d only person that can get past that confusion to solve her problem

you spoke well
Re: [b] A Friend In Dilemma[/b] by Jeovy(m): 2:15pm On May 22, 2008
The Devil you know is better than the Angel you don't,Most corpers are play boys,just be careful
Re: [b] A Friend In Dilemma[/b] by HRhotness(f): 2:23pm On May 22, 2008
if she is even considering being with someone that doesn't show her respect, then she deserves whatever she gets. its obvious she doesn't have any self worth.
Re: [b] A Friend In Dilemma[/b] by Godalone(m): 3:44pm On May 22, 2008
She is the only one that can solve her problems no advice will do.
Re: [b] A Friend In Dilemma[/b] by Suntemi(m): 11:15am On May 23, 2008
onyeka_ng:

I want to believe your friend is a mature young lady,if that is the case then she should figure out what exactly she wants, after that, the rest is history!

I go with you.
Re: [b] A Friend In Dilemma[/b] by Nobody: 11:54pm On May 23, 2008
ollybabe:
she prefer the one she met during her service year

she doesn't need help
Re: [b] A Friend In Dilemma[/b] by sodi(m): 3:51am On May 24, 2008
a classic dilemma, i don't have any answers, but i'd suggest that she asks herself what she really wants, b4 trying to decide who she wants

(1) (Reply)

Dating My Best Friend's Sister / This Is Serious,please Help / Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.