Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,723 members, 7,945,246 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 01:12 PM

He Refused Talking To Me Cos I'm For Man U & He Is For Chealse. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Refused Talking To Me Cos I'm For Man U & He Is For Chealse. (1979 Views)

She Just Broke Up With Me Cos I'm Addicted To Nairaland! / Matured Advice Pls, She Is Breaking Up With Me Cos Of This (pics) / She Says She Cant Leave Me Cos I Disvirgined Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Refused Talking To Me Cos I'm For Man U & He Is For Chealse. by viogirl(f): 2:22pm On May 22, 2008
My baby is transferring his aggression on me cos my club won and his lost. pls i need 2 get the juice back into our romance life as soon as possible. cry cry cry
Re: He Refused Talking To Me Cos I'm For Man U & He Is For Chealse. by Nobody: 2:22pm On May 22, 2008
roflmao cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy u dis viogirl again undecided cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: He Refused Talking To Me Cos I'm For Man U & He Is For Chealse. by welli(f): 2:26pm On May 22, 2008
hahahhaha.nuttin football wil not cause cheesy cheesy
Re: He Refused Talking To Me Cos I'm For Man U & He Is For Chealse. by Nobody: 2:27pm On May 22, 2008
welli:

hahahhaha.nuttin football wil not cause cheesy cheesy
abi o embarassed
Re: He Refused Talking To Me Cos I'm For Man U & He Is For Chealse. by Nobody: 2:28pm On May 22, 2008
viogirl,viogirl,viogirl, grin
Re: He Refused Talking To Me Cos I'm For Man U & He Is For Chealse. by holythug(m): 2:31pm On May 22, 2008
na new tin
Re: He Refused Talking To Me Cos I'm For Man U & He Is For Chealse. by lalaboi(m): 2:33pm On May 22, 2008
the only way 'll get him back is by making urself a chelsean! whether u like it  or not grin grin
Re: He Refused Talking To Me Cos I'm For Man U & He Is For Chealse. by blackmann(m): 2:39pm On May 22, 2008
Shey na u make dem lose? or did u "shake dat thing that mama gave you" which made them lose the penalty kicks? U had better talk to that ur baby. The guy is being immature.

The thing wey dey pain me pass about these blind-patriotic die-hard fans is that these same players no even sabi dem. Win or lose, not one dime of their salaries reach them. Nonsense and konkobility.
Re: He Refused Talking To Me Cos I'm For Man U & He Is For Chealse. by zheroes(m): 2:44pm On May 22, 2008
tell him to take 3 bottles of GULDER MAX, and you both will be 'united' again, how much are they paying him? game is for fun and to unite us not divide us, laugh while it lasts, the tables will always turn, what was ur reaction the day MAN You lost to chelsea in the premiership?
Re: He Refused Talking To Me Cos I'm For Man U & He Is For Chealse. by viogirl(f): 2:47pm On May 22, 2008
@ziggy mama

Girl friend abeg small small dey blast my guys for that side (you know now)

lalaboi:

the only way 'll get him back is by making yourself a chelsean! whether u like it  or not grin grin

bros I understand u sha but my problem now is that my first love impacted the love of man u in me. now dont get me wrong I dont think I have feelings 4 d first guy any more cos I love my Bby very well but as 4 MAN U ehh ehh hmm,
Re: He Refused Talking To Me Cos I'm For Man U & He Is For Chealse. by viogirl(f): 2:55pm On May 22, 2008
zheroes:

how did you react to him the day MAN You lost to chelsea in the premiership?

i reacted normally now, you know shouting, falling on his body, u know dat kind thing but I didnt know he seriously fumming. well sha I suspect he is reacting this way probably because he lost his bet I really wish I knew d koko behind the koko.
Re: He Refused Talking To Me Cos I'm For Man U & He Is For Chealse. by Nobody: 2:56pm On May 22, 2008
i dont believe dis story undecided
Re: He Refused Talking To Me Cos I'm For Man U & He Is For Chealse. by omega25red(m): 3:00pm On May 22, 2008
jennykadry:

i don't believe this story undecided

i dont believe it either because the game hasn't even been over for 24 hours and the juice in your relationship is gone. If this is what it takes you both need to break up

Oni iro iya
Re: He Refused Talking To Me Cos I'm For Man U & He Is For Chealse. by eldee(m): 3:00pm On May 22, 2008
viogirl:

My baby is transferring his aggression on me because my club won and his lost. please i need 2 get the juice back into our romance life as soon as possible. cry cry cry

Methinks your guy is a true example of the average football fan grin
The matter is simple, either become a Chelsea fan or pray that Chelsea wins the UCL next year.
If not, na u know ooh tongue Just kidding

But seriously,do you know in a recent poll, 80% of a sample collection of football fans said they'll rather go watch their team play than go on a date with their girls?
75% of the fans said they could forgo sex for one year to see their teams win the FA Cup.
Have you ever heard when a goal is termed 'sweeter than sex'? grin

Anyways just give him sum time, if you watch football you'll know how much it means to lose in a Cup final not to talk of the most important game in Chelsea history.
He needs space to get over it, maybe a week or sumn.
I think this is a learning process for you, at least you've seen him at he's worst, it's now your choice to see if you'll see him through this or find the next train ticket.
Re: He Refused Talking To Me Cos I'm For Man U & He Is For Chealse. by steaming(f): 3:01pm On May 22, 2008
That's why he is a baby. Football politics should not be brought into ur relationship. Someday he would refuse his son school fees because his club lost to his son's. Well maybe, you should consider chelsea.

Thank God my man does not worship this new religion of football.
Re: He Refused Talking To Me Cos I'm For Man U & He Is For Chealse. by onyekang1(f): 3:08pm On May 22, 2008
steaming:

Someday he would refuse his son school fees because his club lost to his son's.
that would be really absurd and stupid.
Re: He Refused Talking To Me Cos I'm For Man U & He Is For Chealse. by Nobody: 3:09pm On May 22, 2008
d fact iS this story sounds fake to me,i think its supposed to be taken to d jokes forum
Re: He Refused Talking To Me Cos I'm For Man U & He Is For Chealse. by zheroes(m): 3:11pm On May 22, 2008
@ eldee,

75% of the fans said they could forgo sex for one year to see their teams win the FA Cup.
Have you ever heard when a goal is termed 'sweeter than sex'?

forgo sex for one year because of my team, then a million pounds should be resting in my account from the club, and thats still no guarantee, cos the sweetness is unimaginable, its better experienced. grin grin
Re: He Refused Talking To Me Cos I'm For Man U & He Is For Chealse. by eldee(m): 3:14pm On May 22, 2008
steaming:

That's why he is a baby. Football politics should not be brought into your relationship. Someday he would refuse his son school fees because his club lost to his son's. Well maybe, you should consider chelsea.

Thank God my man does not worship this new religion of football.
He's not a baby, he's only depressed about sumn. . .
Everyone has sumn they're passionate about, and his just happened to be the Chavs.
And who said he brought it into the relationship?

He acted mature by restricting conversation in order not to say sum things in that state.
At that state of mind, all that was in his mind was anger at Anelka and Drogba, trust me, you don't want to hear him speak in that kind of situation.
Besides, all that wears off after one or two days, and that the end.

PS. . .Losing to your archenemies in the Champion's League to your sworn enemies is the worst team that can happen to any fan.
It doesn't get any worse than this, so you can be sure he'll never stop paying his son's fees wink

zheroes:

@ eldee,

forgo sex for one year because of my team, then a million pounds should be resting in my account from the club, and thats still no guarantee, because the sweetness is unimaginable, its better experienced. grin grin
Err sorry but all you get is boasting rights
There many fans that spend the equivalent of their mortgage money on season tickets
Now that's who they should be paying
Re: He Refused Talking To Me Cos I'm For Man U & He Is For Chealse. by zheroes(m): 3:19pm On May 22, 2008
i cant believe some people are saying this story cant be true,  the truth is this fan thing is getting out of proportion.
Re: He Refused Talking To Me Cos I'm For Man U & He Is For Chealse. by viogirl(f): 3:26pm On May 22, 2008
jennykadry:

d fact iS this story sounds fake to me,i think its supposed to be taken to d jokes forum

Jenny, u just dont trust me but like I said earlier, he staked his money for it and he is this type of person that gets hurt within split seconds. anyway sha when I see him later, I will press those bottons I used to press whenever I offend him, i just pray he responds.
Re: He Refused Talking To Me Cos I'm For Man U & He Is For Chealse. by Nobody: 3:28pm On May 22, 2008
ok i trust u now viogirl,u know d heart of a man is in d hand of a woman,so all u gotta do is tune d heart to d emotional station,and u'll get ur man back wink
Re: He Refused Talking To Me Cos I'm For Man U & He Is For Chealse. by zheroes(m): 3:31pm On May 22, 2008
Err sorry but all you get is boasting rights
There many fans that spend the equivalent of their mortgage money on season tickets
Now that's who they should be paying

boasting rights, fun and possibly kids.

being a fan for a winning team you have bragging rights as well, fun and possibly heart attack, and may be a deflated account, cant figure out using your mortgage equivalent for tickets, they neeed deliverance. i hope they are compensated?
Re: He Refused Talking To Me Cos I'm For Man U & He Is For Chealse. by Antidote1(f): 6:00pm On May 22, 2008
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy I ginne die o grin grin grin grin.Please tell me he is just joking? Oh ma daysssssssssssssss,
Re: He Refused Talking To Me Cos I'm For Man U & He Is For Chealse. by OscarJ1(m): 6:30pm On May 22, 2008
Nonsense and konkobility

have'nt heard this word in a long while grin grin grin grin grin
Re: He Refused Talking To Me Cos I'm For Man U & He Is For Chealse. by zignor(m): 12:12pm On May 23, 2008
Good for you . . .a house that was divide against itself shall fall tongue tongue tongue
Re: He Refused Talking To Me Cos I'm For Man U & He Is For Chealse. by hammers(m): 12:59pm On May 23, 2008
@viogirl

He is not a Man U fan therefore he can neva be man enuff to handle anything.
Simply dump him 4 a Man u fan who is definately man enuff.
Re: He Refused Talking To Me Cos I'm For Man U & He Is For Chealse. by zignor(m): 2:23pm On May 23, 2008
hammers:

@viogirl

He is not a Manchester United fan therefore he can never be man enough to handle anything.
Simply dump him 4 a Man u fan who is definately man enough.

laughing my cute fucking ass off cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin
Re: He Refused Talking To Me Cos I'm For Man U & He Is For Chealse. by manchibabe: 2:33pm On May 23, 2008
@ vio gil

u beta decamp straight away from utd to chelsea nd even if u dont want to so, wen next ur team wins, just pretend dat it doesnt boda u too much grin

but anyway utd for life gil,
Re: He Refused Talking To Me Cos I'm For Man U & He Is For Chealse. by chickslord: 4:30pm On May 23, 2008
men! am in same shit 2.my cutie just out
cos she is down with da blues.
its high time we built a man.u rltship,what do u think?
Re: He Refused Talking To Me Cos I'm For Man U & He Is For Chealse. by nkc(m): 5:25pm On May 23, 2008
dis gal have u not finished pressing the button, or you don dey sew am too grin grin grin grin
Re: He Refused Talking To Me Cos I'm For Man U & He Is For Chealse. by jejelolatu(f): 5:35pm On May 23, 2008
theres somethin not right about this whole thang.
have bin a football fan for ever, most of my male frends are not even in support of my club--so i should knw about this things

guys dnt act like this over footie, dnt get me wrong , we all take it personal when our teams dnt live up to our expectations,but not to this extent.

the worst case scenario ,if at all he wants to take out chelseas loss on u,is that he would be more dominating. he wd make attempts at controlling u unnecesarily and excessively. he will try to make a point ,  hope u get my drift!

me thinks this is a ruse. hes cashed in on the loss to distance himself from u.

u should look beyond the immediate cause for his attitude,u just might find a remote and real cause.

ohhhhhhhh,lest i forget, this thread is a farce,

there is noooooooooooo way, a footbal person is gonn spell CHELSEA ,THE WAY SHE DID.
nope,thats impossible.
also, she made this thread on thursday,come on , if my team won the EPL and UCL in the same season , i would still be on cloud nine,analysing and re ananlysing the game. trust me, she wouldnt even notice a behavioural change in her boy frend dat early.

sooo, i rest my case.

(1) (2) (Reply)

In One Word: / In Love But Afraid To Express Ma Feelings / Is It Over Or What

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.